PDA

View Full Version : This is a crock of shit

Shimarisu
Jan 31, 2004, 03:42 AM
You spend the first 20 years of your life growing and maturing. Then, despite having THREE QUARTERS OF YOUR LIFE LEFT, as soon as you hit maturity you promptly start decaying. This is a crock of shit.
Especially since once you are mature you finally have the income and knowledge to start appreciating life. Yet you are already on the scrap pile.
Other animals do not have this problem, so why do we? *Looks at geriatric 8 year old chipmunk who still looks the same as he did FIVE YEARS AGO*.

I want my money back. Seriously, I want all my money back, that I earned and spent myself on this crappy decrepit existence since I was 16. Because it was a shitty deal. Maybe if I get my money back, I can pay for some good plastic surgery. Not for me, for my friends who are all decaying at a much quicker rate than me, despite being 2-3 years younger. And I'm sick of their whinging *I AM SO OLD* when I am bloody older.

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Jan 31, 2004, 04:03 AM
And yeah, all my friends are guys. Whining because they are balding in their mid 20s (WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN? FUCK YOU GOD, WANT A FIGHT? etc) But at least men still look presentable til their late 40s. How much time do they suppose I have before I turn into a wizened old witch? About 6 years TOPS looking at current trends. At least men get away with making it to old age without their skin turning into an approximation of 10 year old mouldy orange peel. That's not fucking fair. Hell you can fix your stupid balding with hair extentions, but all I can do to fix my face is to rip the fucker off. And I am already tempted to do that to my hands, which are decayed and fucking useless from years of overuse. Make that only 13 fucking years, so why do I have the hands of an old woman? I seriously get fantasies of cutting the fuckers off. They are ugly and appaling and I do not wish to look at them. Forget what I will lose from doing this, my life is already over.* It's not being 29 that scares me, it's the dark, dark road ahead.

* I initially wrote older instead of over, go me and my preoccupations.

Ness
Jan 31, 2004, 07:02 AM
Are you drunk by any chance?

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 08:05 AM
I wouldn't count on it.

kingmurp
Jan 31, 2004, 08:26 AM
You seem to have issues with appearances. If your friends bug you too much don't hang out with them. I tell mine not to ask me to babysit unless someone is maimed or diseased (and vds don't count)! We get old, we die thats life deal with it. I learned that when I was 8. I've always been mature growing up. Videogames are my escapism. Somehow thats immature according to 5 out of 8 my exs. I have a good time, make decent money, but I'm immature when I play videogames. I know people who are in their 40's and are in debt because they have to buy the newest shit. Sorry if you feel your body is sagging/wrinkling. As hard as it is to believe I understand that it's upsetting. I walk with a limp, i can barely hear, but somehow I carry on everyday and don't worry about things like how I'll look in 10-20 yrs, because personally I'd rather be dead because people have to worry about their looks.

Armok
Jan 31, 2004, 09:48 AM
I look like an elf in real life (its disturbing) and have looked the same since i was 16.

In the long run its gonna work out though cos I dont seem to be ageing in an visible way.

Petty weak humans ha I laugh at u all.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 10:01 AM
On 2004-01-31 06:48, Armok wrote:
I look like an elf in real life (its disturbing) and have looked the same since i was 16.

In the long run its gonna work out though cos I dont seem to be ageing in an visible way.

Omg m4ng 1 l4ugh 2!!!!1

Shimarisu
Jan 31, 2004, 10:27 AM

Here's the bad news: You are 21? Your ageing starts now.

Undevil: Please leave me the fuck alone.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 31, 2004, 10:32 AM
On 2004-01-31 07:27, Shimarisu wrote:

I'm 23 and I haven't noticed any signs of aging.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 10:36 AM

Undevil: Please leave me the fuck alone.

Sorry ma'am.

Uncle_bob
Jan 31, 2004, 10:40 AM

You're a human too. :l Mommy should have told you this by now

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 10:47 AM
On 2004-01-31 07:40, Uncle_bob wrote:

You're a human too. :l Mommy should have told you this by now

Well he could possibly be a vampire, in which case he wouldn't be 100% human. I have known plenty of vampires througout my time, and they seem like humans at first, but the basterds like to trick you.

Shimarisu
Jan 31, 2004, 10:57 AM
On 2004-01-31 07:32, SpikeOtacon wrote:

I'm 23 and I haven't noticed any signs of aging.

Your metabolism starts to fail around 24-25. Your eyesight may already be going, but you haven't noticed yet. I noticed the metabolism and eyesight thing years ago. It got so bad that from having perfect sight, I ended up wearing glasses. And I can no longer eat what I want, I have battled my weight for years. I'm not fat or anything, in fact I'm slightly under average weight, but I used to be really thin and ate nothing but junk food crap. Now even natto could make me balloon in weight (the stuff the Japanese gave prisoners of war).
And it wasn't because I was growing either, I stopped growing at 16. Your body starts failing at 21, and that's a medical fact, look it up. We were supposed to die aged 35, but years of society based selective breeding and medical intervention have doubled this time. However, all mammals have the same number of heartbeats for their whole lifespan, except humans. A mouse has the same as an elephant's, but if we were to have the same, we would die aged, yep, 35. THAT'S why we start aging in our early 20s and it starts to get noticable by 30. What angers me is, instead of spending all their money on new and interesting ways to blow people up, why scientists have not instead fixed this crap by now.

You know what the most dangerous time of life is, apart from the first few and the last few months? Your 40s. A high percentage of people cop it due to cancer or heart disease at this time. That's nature telling us we lived too long. On longevity tests, one of the prominent questions is "Are your parents both alive, and over 50?" Because if they made it past THAT milestone you have a good chance of reaching old age. Dying at 40-odd though ain't a genetic fault, if it happens to you then you are one of the throwbacks to the original genetic pattern for our lifespan.

Sorry to depress people, but these are facts.

- Shimarisu

SpikeOtacon
Jan 31, 2004, 11:14 AM
Well, thanks for the info. I'll look for any strange things happening to me. But can you really gain fat off of ramen? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Uncle_bob
Jan 31, 2004, 11:17 AM
On 2004-01-31 08:14, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Well, thanks for the info. I'll look for any strange things happening to me. But can you really gain fat off of ramen? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

FKL is a paradise of perpetual youth. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Aunt_Betty
Jan 31, 2004, 11:24 AM
Well here's a little tibbit people: You age every second.

Daikarin
Jan 31, 2004, 11:46 AM
You are NOT as ugly or old or whatever as you believe. Please accept yourself...

Cheer up. Forget about all those little things you think about yourself or the others which make you furious, instead find someway to feel great and let it all out. I think you poder too much over little things...

Go and do something funny, something which makes you forget about the little arguments you chew a lot on, something to make you feel lively and free, I dunno.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2004-01-31 08:55 ]</font>

Hrith
Jan 31, 2004, 12:09 PM
Seeing that all you can do is complain, Shimarisu, on internet at that, I REALLY suggest you go out and find someone !

"find a purpose to life" he says, living is a purpose. Loving my girlfriend takes most of my time (and thoughts), raising my kids probably will >_>

Get ahold of your self, and stop acting like a loser desperately in need for attention. Internet is not the right place for that.

Uncle_bob
Jan 31, 2004, 12:11 PM
On 2004-01-31 09:09, Kefka wrote:
Seeing that all you can do is complain, Shimarisu, on internet at that, I REALLY suggest you go out and find someone !

"find a purpose to life" he says, living is a purpose. Loving my girlfriend takes most of my time (and thoughts), raising my kids probably will >_>

Get ahold of your self, and stop acting like a loser desperately in need for attention. Internet is not the right place for that.

Well put, Sir Pseudo La Chupacabra! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

anwserman
Jan 31, 2004, 12:59 PM
OK, I'm going to speak the truth on this issue.

Shimarisu, STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS STUFF. Once or twice is fine, but I am personally getting sick about all of this, "My life is hell and hell is life" posts that you have going on!

I know you have two major issues you have to deal with, Autism and deafness (hard of hearing), but you know what? Stop bitching about life, stop bitching about why you hate it and start looking for a reason WHY you love it. Stop thinking about how a squirrel looks the same over the years, because dammit its probably not the same squirrel! If you kept the squirrel in a cage in your house for five years, and let it be all squirrely and whatnot, you WOULD notice a change in behavior and body. You can't make an assumptions about squirrels not aging because, to me, they look the same regardless. So yes, we might say that the squirrel might stay forever young, but they don't.

And be grateful that you're 30, looking towards a nice healthful life that you can bitch about more. Because you know what, in the 1500s you'd be 3/4 dead, with no teeth, a bad odor and hardly being able to walk. Now a days, you have the opportunity to bitch about how a hair is turning color or how your friends are getting old. But you know what, its happening to all of us. You don't see us bitch endlessly about how I look different from 5 years ago. Of course we don't, we all know that time changes and perhaps hardens us. But we don't sit there and bitch about how we wish we could get plastic surgery, because WE ARE AGING GRACEFULLY. Get a grip in life, and if you want to continue bitching about how you got a wrinkle, fine. But next time you make another rant about whether or not your body is starting to sag, remember this: ITS HAPPENING TO EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD TOO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-01-31 10:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-01-31 10:43 ]</font>

Dime
Jan 31, 2004, 01:38 PM
Shim, maybe boys don't like you because you're stoned and whine all the time, not because you're "decaying".

LollipopLolita
Jan 31, 2004, 01:39 PM
Shimarisu, STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS STUFF. Once or twice is fine, but I am personally getting sick about all of this, "My life is hell and hell is life" posts that you have going on!

anwserman, she has every right to make posts in rants especially if it's ranting. i don't go to fresh kills and say stop all the spam i'm sick of it. the rants is the bitch forum, bitch away. you can say hey try something else, try to find meaning or whatever, but you can't really say stop posting. so she bitches about her life, but hey if this helps her in the long run, why the hell not. it's public. don't want to see it anymore? just don't read it. saying your opinion on it is different than saying don't post this shit.

she does have someone. someone she's lucky to have in my opinion.

btw that's not the miraculous solution to everything. besides, you shouldn't rely on someone else or the prescence of another to give your life meaning or happiness. you should be able to be happy by and with yourself.

shima, think of it this way. you don't like people defining your life, so define it yourself. don't look for the purpose or meaning of life elsewhere or in codexes, make it yourself for yourself.

like i said above, she has every right to rant and complain here without needing it to be an attention thread cuz it's not. it's just too easy to think of it as that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-01-31 10:42 ]</font>

anwserman
Jan 31, 2004, 01:45 PM
On 2004-01-31 10:39, LollipopLolita wrote:

anwserman, she has every right to make posts in rants especially if it's ranting. i don't go to fresh kills and say stop all the spam i'm sick of it. the rants is the bitch forum, bitch away. you can say hey try something else, try to find meaning or whatever, but you can't really say stop posting. so she bitches about her life, but hey if this helps her in the long run, why the hell not. it's public. don't want to see it anymore? just don't read it. saying your opinion on it is different than saying don't post this shit.

Sorry Lollipop. I was kinda angry at the time I reread the whole thread, what I did say was... um, out of bounds. I shouldn't have done it - though there isn't any good excuse per say. I guess the same thing could be applied with all my questions I have regarding my friend, Mitch. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Times like this make you realize you need somebody to smack you across the head to shut you up. On topic: Sorry about me yelling, Shimarisu.

derBauer
Jan 31, 2004, 01:53 PM
On 2004-01-31 10:39, LollipopLolita wrote:
but hey if this helps her in the long run, why the hell not. it's public.

like i said above, she has every right to rant and complain here without needing it to be an attention thread cuz it's not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-01-31 10:42 ]</font>

Letting her saying "my life sucks and I hate my life because my life sucks" everyday does not sound like a good thing to me. If somebody REALLY cared, you would get her some real help. Letting her say "my life sucks" everyday is only strengthening her belief that her life sucks. That belief combined with the fact that she is openly suicidal, would make me want to get her committed.
Think of it this way, if you had a friend at school who talked about suicide everyday and said they hated their life, you wouldn't just sit around and listen, you would get off your ass and do something.

If you cared.

If you didn't care, you would sit around and let it go on and on and on and on.

Until they acted on their own. Then you would go to the funeral and cry and hold hands and say "we should have done something". Well, it's time to either do something to help, or do something to make it stop being a PSOW issue.

Shimarisu
Jan 31, 2004, 01:55 PM
It is a pet chipmunk, I've had him 8 years. ><

- Shimarisu

Hrith
Jan 31, 2004, 01:58 PM
btw that's not the miraculous solution to everything. besides, you shouldn't rely on someone else or the prescence of another to give your life meaning or happiness.
That was not my point, I thought that solitude (or loneliness, I always get those two mixed up >_<) was hurting her, as it can hurt, badly.

And I was not asking her to shut up, by no means, just saying that she should do that to real people, because, no matter how hard we try, we will not be able to help her.

LollipopLolita
Jan 31, 2004, 01:59 PM
Letting her saying "my life sucks and I hate my life because my life sucks" everyday does not sound like a good thing to me. If somebody REALLY cared, you would get her some real help. Letting her say "my life sucks" everyday is only strengthening her belief that her life sucks. That belief combined with the fact that she is openly suicidal, would make me want to get her committed.

and what makes you think nothing has been done about it? we don't know shima, we don't know shima's life or her friends or people she knows enough to say "nothing at all hasn't been done about it, no one did anything." or if you cared enough, then pm shima a note to say you care. maybe that would help instead of saying her posts are stupid when she's just releasing emotions.

btw you don't just commit anyone who is suicidal just like that. you unearth the causes first.

anwserman
Jan 31, 2004, 02:02 PM
On 2004-01-31 10:55, Shimarisu wrote:
It is a pet chipmunk, I've had him 8 years. ><

- Shimarisu

Oh. My misunderstanding. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
I thought you were referring to like, um, neighboorhood rodents that run around.

Two strikes towards my post now. Sigh...

Hrith
Jan 31, 2004, 02:05 PM
btw you don't just commit anyone who is suicidal just like that. you unearth the causes first.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 02:07 PM
The suicide rate for policeman is one of the highest out of any job out there.

Random fact...

derBauer
Jan 31, 2004, 02:12 PM
On 2004-01-31 10:59, LollipopLolita wrote:

and what makes you think nothing has been done about it? we don't know shima, we don't know shima's life or her friends or people she knows enough to say "nothing at all hasn't been done about it, no one did anything." or if you cared enough, then pm shima a note to say you care. maybe that would help instead of saying her posts are stupid when she's just releasing emotions.

When I say "nobody has done anything to help" I mean people on PSOW. If the people who say they care, really cared, they would be doing something more than saying "you'll be ok" whenever one of these posts is made. Eventually posting here and complaining won't be enough anymore and then what is she going to do.

I can gaurantee you if I had the power to do so, I would find out where she is, and send someone to check on her. She needs help. It does not matter what help (if any) she had in the past, she needs help NOW.

And you do commit someone when they have tried to commit suicide before, and continue to talk about doing it again. Well, at least that is the law in the US anyway, I don't know about UK.

And even if the law in UK is not on my side, common sense is. Suicidal people need help. period.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 02:15 PM
Yeah I agree. Suicidal people should get help. A lot of kids who think they have to commit suicide get ideas that they should take out people with them. Those kids really need help.

LollipopLolita
Jan 31, 2004, 02:16 PM
When I say "nobody has done anything to help" I mean people on PSOW.

and what makes you think no one on PSOW has. my post did include people here. but people also know to allow other people or shima to rant and release steam. you have your own way of doing it, this is her way. now shima is ranting in the rants forum. what's wrong with ranting in the rants forum. it's better than spamming and then saying she's all wrong about it all. you don't point fingers at the person who could use a caring ear or stress release.

and while suicidal people do need help, locking them up isn't exactly always the solution for some people. it might lead them to actually commit the deed. and no even in the US you don't automatically get thrown in a facility.

undevil, while i agree, that's a different situation entirely. so can we please stay on topic now?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-01-31 11:16 ]</font>

Saladwood
Jan 31, 2004, 02:19 PM
Just one little side note

People who outrightly say that they are suicidal and will kill themselves usually aren't really seriously suicidal

People who really are suicidal, won't say anything to anyone and just do it.

here:

Do not sidestep the issue. Avoid empty assurances that tend to de-emphasize the person's problems.
Do not sound shocked by anything the person tells you. Do not emphasize the shock, embarrassment, and pain that the suicide will cause others unless you are certain that is not exactly what the person hopes to accomplish.
Do not argue/debate with the person, because you may not only loose the argument but also the person.
Do not feel responsible for saving the person. You can assist a person by guiding him/her to professional help, but you cannot control what the person ultimately decides to do.

Do not treat the threat lightly even if the person begins to joke about it.

? Do not swear to secrecy. There may not be another cry for help!

? Do not condemn or make the person feel guilty about their feelings.

? Do not be afraid to ask if the child or adolescent is planning to hurt him/herself.

? Do not counsel the person yourself, GET PROFESSIONAL HELP!

? Do not leave the person alone if you feel the risk to his/her safety is immediate.

? Do not point out to the child how much better he/she is than others. This increases his/her guilt and worthlessness.

? Do not offer simple solutions.

? Do not suggest drugs or alcohol as a solution.

? Do not judge the person.

ok yeah back on topic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-01-31 11:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-01-31 11:26 ]</font>

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 02:19 PM
Yeah, people do have a tendacy to release outside emotions on the internet. There are several obvious reasons why. Just think about it.

Armok
Jan 31, 2004, 03:08 PM
Man i hope my body starts to decay soon i need to gain some weight stupid super fast metobolic system.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 03:08 PM
Yeah I have a fast meabolism also. I can eat all the junk food I want and not gain a pound.

Bradicus
Jan 31, 2004, 06:42 PM
Life is out to get you. No one has gone through anything like this before, as the world only conspires to screw you over at every turn.
>Everyone

derBauer
Feb 1, 2004, 05:46 AM
Well, just in case anyone here would need it, the number in UK for someone to talk to if you are suicidal is:
08457 909090

Nightmarexlc
Feb 1, 2004, 06:55 AM
On 2004-01-31 11:19, Saladwood wrote:
Just one little side note

People who outrightly say that they are suicidal and will kill themselves usually aren't really seriously suicidal

People who really are suicidal, won't say anything to anyone and just do it.

here:

Do not point out to the child how much better he/she is than others. This increases his/her guilt and worthlessness.

ok yeah back on topic

aw crap, that sounds like me... i hate it when people try to "cheer me up" by saying garbage like that when im heavily depressed, 'cause i know they doon't mean it... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Rainbowlemon
Feb 1, 2004, 05:19 PM
My advice - Drink PLENTY of water. It is the basis of life along with carbon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and is the best way to stay healthy. That goes for ALL OF YOU. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Secondly, going on what Lollipop said, define your own life yourself - the opinions of others should not affect you - It is your life, and yours to judge.

But on the same note, try and see good in life! Ok, so you're reaching 30, but does that stop you from having a good time? No.
Does it stop you from having someone close to you that truly cares about you? No.

In everything bad, there is always good, all you have to do is open your eyes to see it.

In addition, KNOW YOURSELF. Take maybe an hour or so out of your time, perhaps once a week, to just sit and think about your situation in life, and to understand who you are and what there is to your life.
Try to arrange problems in your head, to sort out that jumbled mess of confusion into neat lines of thoughts and 'comments'. This will help to clear your mind, so you can concentrate on the fact that, after all, appearance is ultimately not as important as WHO YOU ARE.

Apologies for the 'cinematic' tone, I felt it was the only way to present my thoughts on this subject http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

- Aidan

Sham
Feb 1, 2004, 06:59 PM
I'm this close to breaking my fingers in order to prevent myself from giving any future life-based, supportive decisions, shim-shim. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ness
Feb 1, 2004, 07:05 PM
On 2004-02-01 15:59, Sham wrote:
I'm this close to breaking my fingers in order to prevent myself from giving any future life-based, supportive decisions, shim-shim. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

So you return.

Back on subject, I don't think that life is as bad as you say it is, Shim.

opaopajr
Feb 2, 2004, 06:38 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i also agree that life sucks. but i find that its suckitude is thoroughly engaging! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i love the idea that every second a bit of us dies off. i love the idea that i'm decaying, my knees giving out, my frame sagging, my eyes failing, my memory slowly dulling. it's such a delightful experience, reminding me that my term here on this earth is finite and that i can savor them as i please. i have no desire to live forever here. i have no longing for eternal youth. maybe it helps that i have absolute faith in an afterlife, but who knows.

i feel that shim would be much happier pursuing her bliss. i suggest indulging in something deeply selfish and yet ironically giving. like smoking. around annoying people. not only does it allow you to selfishly indulge in a self-destructive behavior you are also giving the kiss of death of second hand smoke to others you don't like. it becomes a constructive action when you think of it in this new light.

another fun thing is giving candy to children. not only are they temporarily pleased, but you promote tooth decay, leading to their personal suffering and parental financial hardship.

or you could feed the homeless at a shelter. it gives them a nice warm meal and the feeling that they too are human and loved. while realizing that you are merely prolonging the existence of suffering, and creating memories to torture them as pangs of hunger and self-loahting inevitably return.

see, all silver linings have their cloud. look towards the brighter things in life. savor the moment as we all careen headlong through a mad and seemingly uncaring universe. revel in the dance of entropy as all that you loved is ripped through your fingers leaving you a deliciously overwhelming sense of loss.

theseare the good things of life. they remind you that you are alive - and soon are about to die.

"eat, drink, and be merry - for tomorrow you die." -ecclesiastes

see, even the bible is cheerful! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shimarisu
Feb 2, 2004, 07:20 AM
On 2004-02-01 15:59, Sham wrote:

Break them then. You won't be able to type anymore.

By the way, just try flaming me to the degree you managed before, you'll last about 5 fucking minutes.

- Shimarisu

derBauer
Feb 2, 2004, 10:49 AM
On 2004-02-02 04:20, Shimarisu wrote:

Break them then. You won't be able to type anymore.

He could still find a way to type. Or he could use voice recognition software.

Sham
Feb 2, 2004, 11:45 AM
Did someone grow a complex? Because it just made me piss my pants. But no thanks, flaming is completely unnecessary on my part when the fact of the subject is simply a decaying carcass with the ability to type and manage basic functions who will only grow worse as each day passes. But hey, you didn't hear it from me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

::prances and frolics happily around the garden of youth with the absence of old-age::

Interested in joining? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

LollipopLolita
Feb 2, 2004, 12:06 PM
Move along Sham. I don't tolerate indirect flaming and flamebaits either. And I don't mind giving out warnings.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 2, 2004, 12:18 PM
So we are born to die and grow old. If you rather spend your remaining time worrying about things you apparently have no control over, so be it. Me, Ill keep on living till i die. Old looking or not matters not to me, what I see the next day is far more important.

JedahNSonans
Feb 2, 2004, 05:15 PM
This is a stunning display of stupidity! (/dragon half announcer)

Anubis_
Feb 2, 2004, 05:36 PM
Im sorry some of you feel like your life is unfair...

I've asked myself the same questions many times.. And one concept has really helped me through it all.. so all i have to say is..

Life is short.. so appreciate every moment..

Dont waste any moment of it being mean to people intentionaly.. or being selfish.. or being shallow..

Be thankful for everything that comes your way.. Every second we spend on earth is a moment we could have spent 6 feet under..

I like to spend my time helping others, making people laugh, and really just smiling for no good reason..

Some people have no reason to smile... Some people give in to the darker more depressing side of life, and just commit suicide..

To everyone whos depressed right now.. just find that silver lineing and keep on focusing on positive things...

To all of you opposing, rock and roll, hard core.. bad fartin, dirty livin, son of a guns who dont need words of incouragement.. Sorry for shooting sunshine up ur arse like that..

Sham
Feb 4, 2004, 05:43 PM
On 2004-02-02 09:06, LollipopLolita wrote:
Move along Sham. I don't tolerate indirect flaming and flamebaits either. And I don't mind giving out warnings.

Uh huh. I only repeated the things she said about herself, so if I were to receive a warning for that post, I'd hope she'd get one too for flaming herself. Unless you refer to my joyous youth references and invitations which I only offered out of the goodness of my heart. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Shimarisu
Feb 5, 2004, 08:49 AM
Sham,

I DARE you to flame me again. Your post made me suicidal. It really made me CRY.

You like that, don't you? C'mon. I dare you to do it AGAIN.

I sincerely hope you do, because much as it's hell for me having to read the cack you post, it spares me the agony of knowing you are here ready to throw your abuse at me, a suicidally depressed person again. I know you simply can't resist abusing me, so I'm just waiting in patience for you to do something bannable. I can rest easy when you finally overstep the mark, because then you'll be gone and I won't have to ever suffer your abuse again.

And don't try to find me on Gamecube either. If you do you'll just be the second person who I reported who was banned. Don't think I can't get my friends to all report you. You present the most vile behaviour I have ever witnessed on the internet, and that includes all the people who tell me to off myself. They are just stupid ignorant kids. You are a nasty piece of work though, because you genuinely ENJOY it.

- Shimarisu

ABDUR101
Feb 5, 2004, 09:13 AM
ok, lets get back on topic and stop the flamebaiting. We should'nt have to say this every five posts, I know our members are more mature than that. =|

Hrith
Feb 5, 2004, 10:12 AM
*profoundly hates knowing a girl cries*

Come to London...

LollipopLolita
Feb 5, 2004, 10:59 AM
Uh huh. I only repeated the things she said about herself, so if I were to receive a warning for that post, I'd hope she'd get one too for flaming herself. Unless you refer to my joyous youth references and invitations which I only offered out of the goodness of my heart.

Sham, don't be an ass, and I know an ass when I see one. You do that again and you get a warning. Another after that and I'll ban you. I'm not going to put up with your flaming and flamebaiting. Yes you were.

Shima calm down. It's not worth it.

And now back on topic.

Sham
Feb 5, 2004, 10:41 PM
saladwood edit:

yup flaming and in general being an ass, so one warning, one more, bye bye. you have no class, no tact, no commen decency. in fact let's see the mods' decision on this one and what to do with your attitude. and shima has every right tor ant in the rants forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-02-05 21:26 ]</font>

anwserman
Feb 5, 2004, 11:05 PM
OK, I don't care if I'm flaming right now... but reading the posts in this thread, I've come to the comclusion that there are two catagories for "speaking the truth."

1) Speaking the truth
2) Speaking the truth and sounding like an ass doing it.

Because you know what, Shim MIGHT be lying to us all along, she might not. But you know what? I've had issues in my life too, and regardless if Shim is lying to us, I'll still feel sympathy for her even if it involves having trust. And you know what? Suicide in ANY form isn't a laughing matter, because I'VE KNOWN TWO PEOPLE IN MY SHORT LIFE WHO HAVE KILLED THEMSELVES. Fun, eh? Those deaths happened two years within each other.

My god, open your eyes and realize that yes, you may speak the truth, but sometimes the truth isn't wanted - and should be avoided - and that if you still speak the truth, you'll look like an ass. Because Shim might be lying, like I stated earlier, but looking at all of her posts, and how much she actually puts into her thoughts and her rants (and I even got angry and told her to stop ranting, which I do feel sorry for doing), she is speaking about what is happening in her life. I don't even know how she looks like in person, but if I did find out that she did commit suicide (heaven forbid), I would cry my eyes out and I would be depressed, because I know that on the other side, there was a human being who took her life.

And thats the problem with message boards, 95% of the people on them fail to comprehend that there is a human on the other side. Perhaps you fit in that majority Sham, because I don't know anybody else who would dig through someone's past posts only to try to hold it against them later on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-02-05 21:21 ]</font>

Myopathy
Feb 5, 2004, 11:17 PM
Wow, that would be considered flaming. Sham, as much as you'd like to try to hide behind what you think is an intelligent comment, the fact that you're STILL posting here when the mod told you to lay off means you like to push limits. Seems to me Sham wants to get banned. Hey, I'm not against keeping Sham deprived of his desires. Are you all?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-02-05 20:17 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Feb 6, 2004, 12:32 AM
funny sham, it doesn't require any of shima saying anything for what, 4 people now to realize you have a bad attitude, cannot respect other people, do nothing to contribute positively to the board and that your post is one hell of a flame. so yeah we have no problems warning you, not because it's shima, but because your's own damn attitude and your own fault. sham stop this immediately. and shima, you don't need to flamebait.

jesus christ, does this have to happen every night? can you guys just be decent for once and we don't have to babysit you. i'm locking this because this thread will only do no good from now on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-02-05 22:11 ]</font>