PDA

View Full Version : Hell is death

Shimarisu
Jan 31, 2004, 04:15 AM
I'd rather go to hell than die and be obliterated. Discuss.

- Shimarisu

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 08:12 AM
I don't believe in hell.

I would like to die by gunshot to the head. It sounds painless.

Uncle_bob
Jan 31, 2004, 08:16 AM
On 2004-01-31 01:15, Shimarisu wrote:
I'd rather go to hell than die and be obliterated. Discuss.

- Shimarisu

Seriously, do you ever stop whining? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

SpikeOtacon
Jan 31, 2004, 08:33 AM
So, you'd rather spend an etertiny suffering in pain and agony, facing each sin you've ever done with it's own challenge, Never to see friends and loved ones again? Hell, dying is better that just going straight to hell. However, if you want hell, I'll rent you a room in my house. Southern Maryland IS hell.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 08:48 AM
Na I doupt she wants that.

Just an attention seeking post. You get a lot of them from this kind.

Some people say they would like to burn in hell, but I don't think they really want that. Do you want to be on fire for the rest of your life? No. Even burning your finger on a stove hurts, but having your whole body on fire for eternity is just to much pain to trade in with the shit that goes on in everyday life.

Daikarin
Jan 31, 2004, 08:49 AM
I don't believe in hell either. At least not out this reality.

EDIT: My stupid english betrays me once more =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2004-01-31 05:50 ]</font>

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 08:53 AM
Don't worry. You got some people who like to make fun of others for spelling wrong, but they are the ones who get shit fucked in life.

Armok
Jan 31, 2004, 09:45 AM
I think this may be more based on a arguement about wats worse not existing or existing in a really bad place *insert enemy town here*

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 10:02 AM
I would rather not exist then burn for the rest of eternity.

Shimarisu
Jan 31, 2004, 10:23 AM
My life's been shit, to me, hell is life, but I would rather be alive than dead. Do you see?

- Shimarisu

SpikeOtacon
Jan 31, 2004, 10:25 AM
Oh ok, I see now. I understand all too well.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 10:36 AM
Yeah I know exactly what you mean.

Hrith
Jan 31, 2004, 12:28 PM
I don't, even in the worse times of my life -- gone for good, now -- I still valued life.

Kasumi19
Jan 31, 2004, 12:51 PM
Hell is a concept. It was made up by people as a means of control. It gave consequences for people's bad behaviors that were not known by the law and helped to explain why bad things would happen to good people.

Armok
Jan 31, 2004, 03:15 PM
On 2004-01-31 07:23, Shimarisu wrote:
My life's been shit, to me, hell is life, but I would rather be alive than dead. Do you see?

- Shimarisu

Yep I know exactly wat u mean. Your fear of nothingness makes u unhappy here but unwilling to die as all u know is that right now at least being alive means u exist.

Take my advice:

Start lying to yourself. Take up some meanless belief/activities (u and me know they all BS) and convince yourself it makes sense. Ignorance is bliss and I'm telling u, you'll be alot happier. Shallow happiness is better than non at all.

Black000Moon
Jan 31, 2004, 05:00 PM
On 2004-01-31 12:15, Armok wrote:

On 2004-01-31 07:23, Shimarisu wrote:

- Shimarisu

Yep I know exactly wat u mean. Your fear of nothingness makes u unhappy here but unwilling to die as all u know is that right now at least being alive means u exist.

Take my advice:

Start lying to yourself. Take up some meanless belief/activities (u and me know they all BS) and convince yourself it makes sense. Ignorance is bliss and I'm telling u, you'll be alot happier. Shallow happiness is better than non at all.

Isn't truth better in someways?

KaFKa
Jan 31, 2004, 05:53 PM
shallow happiness is just that. no matter how ignorant you have "made" yourself, you will always know that hollowness inside that rips you apart...

Guntz348
Jan 31, 2004, 05:55 PM
Sometimes death is the greatest gift that can never be given.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2004-01-31 14:56 ]</font>

SubstanceD
Jan 31, 2004, 07:39 PM
My Life Is Hell.

I Fail To See How Things Can Get Any Worse.

Sord
Jan 31, 2004, 08:32 PM
On 2004-01-31 16:39, SubstanceD wrote:
My Life Is Hell.

I Fail To See How Things Can Get Any Worse.

an egle could drop a turtle on your head. By the way, that actually happened to a guy. The eagle mistook the dudes bald head for a rock and dropped the turtle on him. Well, it wasn't those dinky turtles, so the man died.

Yes, life is a living hell.

as for hell, some people think hell isn't really all that bad, it's just like seperating good paople and bad people. Good people get extra stuff, but nothing horrible happens to people in hell. That's one belief, then there's that possibility that hell doesn't even exist, that we are just carbon based lifeforms that can't face the fact that we simply die and decompose, insects will eventually sift through our carcasses and plants (if the coffin deterioates before we kill them all) will use you for their food.

Guile
Jan 31, 2004, 08:54 PM
Shimarisu..I've seen about 3 topics made by you relating to death or what not. Life is hell? Make it better. But I don't think sweet sweet release will fix anything in life.

KodiaX987
Jan 31, 2004, 09:42 PM
Hell is finding out that the meaning of life was actually 42.

Discuss.

Alielle
Feb 1, 2004, 12:50 AM
When you're dead you won't care anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Firocket1690
Feb 1, 2004, 12:54 AM
-_-

Aredhel
Feb 1, 2004, 03:59 AM
Perhaps you make your own Hell within your soul. We all like the believe that we're in control of our destinies, yet we dilute this potential with religion; God is your scapegoat and excuse. Maybe you should just beleive in your own existence and try to make your perception of this truly subjective reality yours as well - after all, we all die alone and will have to face our individual "gods" someday... this inevitability is just that, yet it is put-off until the day of reckoning. Why? We are just procrastinating (maybe) but worrying about fate is no way to live the life you have granted yourself. All that is you could be denied by you, thus you will be lost in your own hell - find that which speaks to you, eternally, on this Earth - whatever it may be. Leave the rest behind for it is unworty of your love and attention.

-Luke-
Feb 1, 2004, 11:26 AM
FUCK YOU AUTOREFRESH LICK MY ASS!!!!

Ok. Sorry bout that. But what I had said before auto-refresh raped it,

Define your own existance. Make your life what you want it to be. I am bullied and beaten up regularly. My teachers think I am a lazy moron. But you know what? I don't care. You know why? Because I know who and what I am, and that's what matters. I know I am happy, and will be in the future as well. I know I am going to be fulfilled in what I do. Fuck them. I admire your courage. Despite setbacks and natural disadvantages, you have continued. Me, a year or so ago, I contemplated suicide. I decided it would wasn't the way I wanted to die and realised it would be cowardly and shitty to the people who care about me. And I don't have any disabilities or handicaps. You are an intelligent and brave person. Fuck the naysayers, you decide who and what you are.
Luke

-Luke-
Feb 1, 2004, 01:59 PM
On 2004-01-31 21:54, Firocket1690 wrote:
-_-

Wow. That was helpful.
>_>
<_<
>_<

Luke

Anubis_
Feb 2, 2004, 05:51 PM
Hey.. Whos life doesnt suck...??

If its not one thing its another..
As soon as you get rid of one problem,, A flaming monkey bursts from the abyss and pulls another problem out his smokin ass..

Shakes them hatters off Shimarisu
..*starts to jiggalate..*

(for those of you who dont know.. jiggalate is a dance.. and not something pervese..)

Ignaciando
Feb 3, 2004, 05:22 PM
I freaking adore how everyone seems to be so sure that their various theories about the afterlife are the absolute truth. They may be truth to you, but not to others, y'dig? I don't have the right to push my beliefs on anyone, and neither do any of you.

On-Topic: Perhaps there are ways to make your life not-so-hellish... Instead of wallowing in self remorse I suggest you work on improving your life.

Jack
Feb 4, 2004, 07:14 AM
This topic's fucking hilarious. All these people going "Oh, death is a release, hell is all there is, blah blah blah". Stop listening to nu-metal, go outside, take a deep breath, and do a great big shit eating grin. You'll feel a lot better.

Superguppie
Feb 4, 2004, 07:39 AM
uhhh, missed this one before. I don't believe in the existence of hell, but from what I have heard of it, you have to die in order to get there, so the whole first post of this topice is one big puzzle to me.

If Shimarisu means her crap life (she did say her life is hell, right?) is still prefered over dieing, I fail to see the point in most of the other posts.

Uhhh, where are we going here?????

Scejntjynahl
Feb 5, 2004, 10:25 AM
Uhhh, where are we going here?????

Hmmm, where going to HELL!!!

Seriously, perhaps Shim meant that any form of existence is better than total oblivion. Maybe if given the choice between been completely erased or still continue, but continue in hell, she would take hell. I dont know, and I wont worry about it till I die.