PDA

View Full Version : I like this forum

Armok
Jan 31, 2004, 10:04 AM
This forum makes me feel better about my growing insanity and move into a deeper realm of unreality.

All the other forums seem to be full of newbies who havent got to the stage of video game miss ues where they have lost the ability to walk down the street without fearing of being attacked by a bunch of Boomas.

I may move in here perminatly.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 10:05 AM
I have already moved. The cheater forum is pretty funny sometimes, but this forum is the best. And I would post more in FKL but I want to raise my post count a little.

Ness
Jan 31, 2004, 10:43 AM
The size of your post count will not change the validity of your opinions.

That was directed toward no one in particular.

KaFKa
Feb 1, 2004, 07:47 AM
On 2004-01-31 07:43, Ness wrote:
The size of your post count will not change the validity of your opinions.

That was directed toward no one in particular.

to an extent, ness. if you were an idiot and posted idiotic posts, you would likey get banninated by the time you got to 1k or so...

as someone once said about post counts in the item forum when i shot down a nub thinking he knew something about PSO:

people on this forum that have over a thousand posts and arent banned generally know what theyre talking about

[/quote]

-Luke-
Feb 1, 2004, 09:54 AM
I have 300...? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Luke

Uncle_bob
Feb 1, 2004, 10:21 AM
NO! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif
> Everybody.

Ketchup345
Feb 1, 2004, 10:27 AM
On 2004-02-01 04:47, KaFKa wrote:
as someone once said about post counts in the item forum when i shot down a nub thinking he knew something about PSO:

people on this forum that have over a thousand posts and arent banned generally know what theyre talking about

Only thing wrong about that is if a good amount of those posts were in other forum topics; such as Off Topic, Rants, Fan Works, etc.