PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Advertisment

White_Knight
Feb 1, 2004, 03:16 PM
Attention all you hunters out there are you tired off trying to raise that darn mag? There so darn expensive and half the time its not really worth rasing a second one so what are you going to do about it? There is an answer at last. The newly opend Mag Farm courtasy of BlackMage the FOmar who came up with and started the Mag Farm. Yes you just drop the mag off and for 5 meseta a lvl your mag will be raised acording to your specifications. Unfortionently as of now it is only avaliable to those living in or around San Diego Califorina. But reat asured those of you who don't it will someday be an online establishmest for you to access. For info on when and where to meet please PM me so that I can get the word to the founder of Mag Farm. Remeber you tell us how you want the mag raised and it will be done for you.

SpikeOtacon
Feb 1, 2004, 03:17 PM
Always a catch, isn't there? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kadou
Feb 1, 2004, 03:53 PM
Eh, I wouldn't be willing to give away my identity for a Mag anyway.

Zzzzzz
Feb 1, 2004, 05:45 PM
Uh, so how do you just "give him" your mag if it's not an online thing?

Kent
Feb 1, 2004, 06:45 PM
Wanna guess why he said it was currently only available to the San Diego area?

Oh, and nice spamming by the way, try reading the forum rules?

Dhylec
Feb 1, 2004, 07:36 PM
hm, pso mag service..
i don't know if this kind of 'service' should be supported..
but advertisement is definitely discouraged!

if you want to trade mags for meseta or items please post in the trade section

dylcool
Feb 1, 2004, 07:57 PM
This thing seems too good to be true. It's only 5 meseta per level, and thats easy to accumulate. It's gotta be a scam.

Oh, and this should be moved/locked.

Aunt_Betty
Feb 1, 2004, 09:49 PM
On 2004-02-01 12:16, White_Knight wrote:
Unfortionently as of now it is only avaliable to those living in or around San Diego Califorina. I live in San Diego in a city called Poway.I wouldn't do it.

White_Knight
Feb 3, 2004, 07:41 PM
it's my bros idea not mine blame him for the low price