PDA

View Full Version : GC: need a Star Amp (legit)

AeraLure
Feb 3, 2004, 07:16 PM
[traded] ~Aera~
-----

Hoping to find a Star Amp. Have these (all legit):

Demo Comet +5 0/0/0/0
Windmill 0/0/0/0
Red Handgun 0/0/0/0

Just started over again on the US version after a long hiatus from the import version. I thought I was retired. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

~thanks~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2004-02-03 22:15 ]</font>

SJ
Feb 4, 2004, 03:44 AM
I can pipe for one if you want me too.
I like the Demo Comet.

AeraLure
Feb 4, 2004, 08:59 AM
I have a deal pending today on the above things. I assume it to be going through. Should know pretty soon.

I'd be happy to help you out though. I could use another Star Amplifier. I can go on the hunt for another Demolition Comet to trade with you, if you like. Shouldnt take me too too long ::knocks on wood:: Want to do that? Let me know. I'll start looking now.

This is good anyway. I was just trying to decide what today's first PSO goal was going to be. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AeraLure
Feb 4, 2004, 12:09 PM
Hey SJ: The other trade isnt going to happen, fyi. I'm legit only, so its sometimes really hard to trade.

This Demo is yours, if you still wish to trade for it.

~Aera~

SJ
Feb 4, 2004, 12:46 PM
You no want a star amp?????

AeraLure
Feb 4, 2004, 12:51 PM
Oh no. I do need the Star Amp. I was only letting you know that my other trade is not going to happen -- so I dont need to go hunting for another Demo Comet for you. This one is now yours and I can trade pretty much anytime its good for you.

SJ
Feb 4, 2004, 12:53 PM
gimme a week and i should have it.

AeraLure
Feb 4, 2004, 12:59 PM
I cant hold it a week. I havent got much in my trading inventory but there are still a couple things I need. If you dont have the Star Amp now, then dont spend time looking for it specifically on my behalf as I'm not certain I'll need a Star Amp a week from now. Sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

AeraLure
Feb 4, 2004, 01:25 PM
Thing is I got the Star Amp in another trade. I'm not sure I want to wait a week for a second Star Amp and put you through the trouble of piping for it. I want to help you out if you need the Demo Comet though. Have a list somewhere of what you can trade for it? I checked your profile.

If not, I will hold it for you for another Star Amp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2004-02-04 10:27 ]</font>

AeraLure
Feb 4, 2004, 01:49 PM
Hey SJ: My apologies for my seeming confusion. I got another offer from somewhere else involving a Kasami Bracer and a Star Amp. I had to turn it down due to rising suspiscion that the Bracer wasa dupe, depsite my marking the topic specifically for legit-only trading. Yesterday I had to turn down a Luminous Field for the same reason. I'm tired. I'm not sure why I bother to try and trade anymore. This was the reason i retired in the first place.

I would like to help you out. You can just have this Demo Comet as an apology for my confusion. I will pipe today to get myself another. Dont worry about the Star Amp. Send a time to meet me or something, ok?

SJ
Feb 4, 2004, 02:48 PM
Dubhe 5,
Il be on from now untill 10 min ok?

AeraLure
Feb 4, 2004, 03:01 PM
Ok. Will go look now.

~Aera~

Granz
Feb 4, 2004, 08:28 PM
I was about to say, I just finished piping for Star Amplifiers today. I got 3 legit in total. 1 for me, one for you if you would still like to trade, and one for MrPow (some other person I promised to trade with.)

AeraLure
Feb 4, 2004, 10:00 PM
That was really nice of you. I did find a Star Amp, but having a second wouldnt hurt. Were you interested in one of the items I had listed, or something else? I no longer have the Demo, but can get another if you give me a day or two.

~Aera~

Aziangangster
Feb 4, 2004, 10:59 PM
I have a legit spirit garment if u need it to make the brightness circle.

SJ
Feb 5, 2004, 03:17 AM
I need a spirit garment...what ya want for it?
Is it your clan whos enemies with L-PSO?

AeraLure
Feb 5, 2004, 08:05 AM
Aziangangster, yeah, I need the Spirit Garment if you would trade it. It would help me a lot. Countless Gibbles and it hasnt dropped yet. Let me know what you would like for that, if you still have it.

Aziangangster
Feb 5, 2004, 03:56 PM
On 2004-02-05 00:17, SJ wrote:
I need a spirit garment...what ya want for it?
Is it your clan whos enemies with L-PSO?

well our clan is sorta just fighting with kwon for right now. I dont want to be a part with this. So I am just trying to not be apart of this for a while and to try to find a way so it doesnt end up in a clan war.