PDA

View Full Version : GC: These are worth soething, right?

Robo47
Feb 3, 2004, 08:47 PM
I gots:

Zanba
Sange and Yasha
Orotiagito
L&K14 Combats
Flame Visit
Frozen Shooter
Soul Banish
and a grey Sato (10/40/40/10)

Granz
Feb 3, 2004, 10:10 PM
If those are 100% legit, then they are worth a lot, and if you are willing to trade the soul banish, PM me and we can try and set something up.

_tsunami
Feb 4, 2004, 12:38 AM
hmm is frozen shooter legit?

kingmurp
Feb 4, 2004, 08:14 AM
If that Zanba is legit I'll trade stuff for it.

Volcomscout
Feb 4, 2004, 04:19 PM
Me seeing how rare those are and him asking if they're worth something...put 1 and 1 together and u get 2 multiply that by 4 to get 8 add 1 for every item, u get 17. now subract by the unlegitness of the person to get -100% legit.
wow math works

Over
Feb 4, 2004, 04:24 PM
On 2004-02-04 13:19, Volcomscout wrote:
Me seeing how rare those are and him asking if they're worth something...put 1 and 1 together and u get 2 multiply that by 4 to get 8 add 1 for every item, u get 17. now subract by the unlegitness of the person to get -100% legit.
wow math works

umm whatevr=er, more like u dont like it that he has cool weapons

Volcomscout
Feb 4, 2004, 04:55 PM
XD

trust me i'm no noob, i know way more than u could ever think to know about this game. and if u don't believe me here are some hard facts:

Zanba- drops in cbed, special is beserk, best chance of getting yellowboze sinow zoa 1/1000 drop rate

Sange and Yasha - sange is easily pipeable, but yasha has a 1/67000drop rate off a viridia melqueek, and a 1/28000 drop rate off of a skyly indria belra
anyone who has this weapon its 99.9% its a dupe, not to mention one of the rarest weapon combinations in the game.

Orotiagito- almost all IDs drop the 1975 Agito all have a difficult chance with 1/28000drop rates for most IDs

L&K14 Combats- very common rare drops in a lot of Vhard boxes and some ultimate bosses

Frozen Shooter- a very usefull weapon, can b pped by most IDs from a Torr

Soul Banish- Most ppl hunt in tower for this weapon, looks like the Soul eater, but is way more powerful. most IDs have this drop from a delbiter 1/394 drop rate. Redria gets it from a Sinow Spiegel.

and a grey Sato (10/40/40/10)- This sato is legit, it actually just evolved into a sato.

Any Sato that has over 145 in any area is a hacked mag.

Though his list could be legit I find it hard to believe that he doesn't know if they a worth anything, cause anyone who earned these items legitly would know that they are very rare.

its i mean c'mon its common sense

And trust me i have plenty of cool LEGIT weapons

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Volcomscout on 2004-02-04 13:59 ]</font>

Robo47
Feb 4, 2004, 06:05 PM
Zanba- My FOnewearl is Yellowboze, and I did a LOT of Seabed runs thinking I'd find The Gene Flow

Sange and Yasha - My Sange is legit, but the Yasha was a dupe

Orotiagito- found the 1975 agito piping for a LOT of Pal Rappys as Robo47(pinkal)

L&K14 Combats- Purplenum Sil Dragon.

Frozen Shooter- Greenil Hildetorr

Soul Banish- I'm not sure how I got this one, sorry, it might be a hack...

and a grey Sato (10/40/40/10)- This sato is legit, it actually just evolved into a sato.

I have no conseption of how rare an item is, I've played since DC and I lost track of the more "popular" items and wanted to know which of those were massively duped, although I did know that the Sato was worth something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-02-04 15:07 ]</font>

Volcomscout
Feb 4, 2004, 06:32 PM
See its the guys like Robo that make me think some dupe users aren't so bad. They can actually admit what they have that is no legit.

Congrats on the Zanba find

One thing u understand when u are totaly legit, u get the ability to gauge a fair trade. U also learn the rareness of a lot of weapons and armors

heres a good breakdown on your list:

Zanba- very desireable good ATP and awesome special (Beserk) u can get a good item for your Zanba

Orotiagito- very rare but not a lot of ppl like to use Katanas, katanas are my personal favorite. U can still get a good item for this items rarity.

Soul banish- Very desireable, RAs can't equip it. special isn't very useful, like LV 5 megid or something. looks like Soul Eater but way more powerful

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Volcomscout on 2004-02-04 15:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Volcomscout on 2004-02-04 15:48 ]</font>

Granz
Feb 4, 2004, 06:46 PM
Well, looking at the list, the ones that I thought that would have the most chance of being a duplicated weapon, I was correct. However, it is not nice to take off on people and assume things.

Robo47
Feb 4, 2004, 08:35 PM
On 2004-02-04 15:32, Volcomscout wrote:
See its the guys like Robo that make me think some dupe users aren't so bad. They can actually admit what they have that is not legit.
]

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Everyone makes a difference after all!

But sadly, I don't have a internet connection for my Gamecube... i might in a few days though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-02-04 18:33 ]</font>