PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on "Letter from Lionel"

Tetsua
Apr 14, 2001, 10:27 PM
I'm stuck in the downloadable quest "Letter From Lionel." I found his head in Forest 2, but then got to Cave 2 and i cant get any further.
How do i finish the quest? It was on hard mode, if that matters.

JediOniram
Apr 14, 2001, 11:42 PM
I had the same thing happen to me, so after i ran around through the caves, it appeared thata the answer was in Forest 2. That dead end area that was locked opens after you have his head. In it you'll fight a hildebear who will drop his arm, or whatever body part it is. If you don't know what i mean, it's the area right below the teleport to the dragon. After that you'll find his legs, one in Forest 1, and the other at the end of Cave 2... then it's just a matter of getting his body, but I've said too much already... have fun.

Tetsua
Apr 14, 2001, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the help jedi!

JediOniram
Apr 14, 2001, 11:50 PM
After playing through this quest when it first came out, and recently playing through that japanese easter quest (for the life of me, i have no idea what i was doing, i just wanted another chain sawd) i was wondering if anybody knew if there were secret weapons unlockable in this quest. Maybe based on those questions you get asked? So, if anybody knows... let us know. Thanks

Tetsua
Apr 15, 2001, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the help jedi!