PDA

View Full Version : Ack! Help! Online/Offline...

Anonymous
Apr 15, 2001, 01:33 AM
OK, here's what happened. Last night, I was playing offline mode, I beat normal mode, then I went on to Hard mode. I only beat the Forest area in Hard mode (completely, dragon and all), and before I went to Caves, I was tired, so I quit/saved the game. The next day, I went online, made a team under Hard difficulty, and Caves was still selectable. My team got up to the last boss, and then I just quit/saved before fighting him (since I had to leave, and someone started the battle inadverdantly).

Now I'm playing on Offline mode again, and Caves is gone! I have to beat Forest ALL OVER AGAIN! Now I'm kind of afraid to quit/save because I just beat caves on Hard, and I don't want to go through Forest and Caves again! Is this supposed to happen?

Also, if I accidently select "Normal mode" instead of hard mode when I continue my game, and then I quit/save, will it forget all my progress I made in Hard mode (like, if I play Hard mode again, will it forget that I beat Forest and Caves again?)?

teflon
Apr 15, 2001, 10:30 AM
After u beat a boss,(dragon,for ex) u have to tell principal before u can enter next area. and if you quit,it forgets u beat the dragon, so you have to beat it again. so don't quit after you beat a boss in offline,k?

And about yer 2nt q, It doesn't forget the data u accoplished in atother mode.