PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: Guardianna w/ hit %

oeagrus
Feb 5, 2004, 08:31 AM
All,
just discovered a sweet Force weapon called "Guardianna" that shoots purple pentagrams! Needless to say, now I want one with high hit % and I don't mind if it's legit or not.

If anyone has one with 45% hit or higher, please respond to this thread. I have tons of non-legit items with high hit, plus armors, God/whatevers and so on.

Also have a fair number of legit items too including Chainsawd (25/0/20/0/25), Red Saber, Agito, Red Partisan and some other 10 star stuff.

Let me know! Thanks a million!

jnblz316
Feb 5, 2004, 09:40 AM
i might have it. i'll have to double check though.

ffzio
Feb 5, 2004, 06:01 PM
I can get you these.

Guardianna +9 100/100/0/0/100
Guardianna +9 0/0/100/100/100

Two of them with 100% hit and % on all other areas. Woundering if you have a Oran Card or a Whitill Card with high hit %. If not, I have other stuff I'm looking for such as DB's Sword (AUW 3064), DB's Sword(AUW 3077), or book of hitogata.

oeagrus
Feb 6, 2004, 10:54 AM
Hi there FFZIO!
Those Guardianna's sound perfect! I don't have any cards, but I do have the Hitogata you're referring to. Although, I've never understood how to use if effectively... Let me know if you'd like to meet up tonight (Probably aroun 7pm Eastern time)
THX!!

ffzio
Feb 6, 2004, 12:48 PM
7PM Tonight is fine. I just accuried the Book Of Hitogata last night so I don't need it anymore. Just show me some weapons with high hit % and I'll pick something out if it has a different % on any area that's different than mine.

You need the Hitogata Equip in order to use the Book Of Hitogata. It changes it into a Dancing Hitogata, the % gets carried over.

oeagrus
Feb 7, 2004, 08:54 AM
FF,
sorry 'bout last night. I couldn't home from work in time (didn't get home 'til around nine). Stupid servers! Anyhoo, I'm still really interested if you'd still like to meet up. I'll keep checking this board today to see if you respond.
Sorry and see you soon!
-oeagrus

ffzio
Feb 7, 2004, 01:50 PM
Hey no problem. I'll be on around 8PM - 1AM Eastern Time Tonight. So you can either post a time and place to meet or just PM me.

oeagrus
Feb 7, 2004, 07:24 PM
Excellent!
I'll be on Apatite 5 for most of the night. My character's names all begin with "Death" and I'll be in a game that mentions Detroit, MI.
Looking forward to meeting ya!
-oeagrus

ffzio
Feb 8, 2004, 12:33 AM
It's roughly 12:30AM Eastern Time now and at the block and don't see any games that comes close to it. Or any who's name starts with that. Must off missed you. If you want, we can meet up tommorow or tonight. heh...

02/08/04
I don't get home from work untill 11PM Eastern Time. So you can name the time and place and I'll meet you there if you like. I'll be online on and off and will check it again.