PDA

View Full Version : Too much cereal

Schpitz
Feb 5, 2004, 07:24 PM
The other day I was eating my cereal when I noticed my bowl was overflowing with Honey Comb. Now, following the advice of my mother, I decreased the amount of cereal I put in the bowl, but that only left me hungier. And forget about using smaller bowls and more servings, because we only have ONE kind of bowl. Can anyone help me?

Solstis
Feb 5, 2004, 07:26 PM
Eat some cereal, then empty the bowl, and eat more. Then get annoyed, and eat it right out of the box.

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 07:44 PM
Step 1: Gather Box of cereal, a long spoon, and milk
Step 2: Pour milk into Box and take long spoon in hand.
Step 3: Eat, Eat, and um... if you get thirty... drink whatever milk is left in the container!

Solstis
Feb 5, 2004, 07:45 PM
On 2004-02-05 16:44, MegamanX wrote:
Step 1: Gather Box of cereal, a long spoon, and milk
Step 2: Pour milk into Box and take long spoon in hand.
Step 3: Eat, Eat, and um... if you get thirty... drink whatever milk is left in the container!

You forgot the bib.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Alielle
Feb 5, 2004, 08:50 PM
Didn't you know? Cereal is "part of a well-balanced breakfast." That means you also have to have a banana, an apple, a glass of milk, juice, eggs, and some toast to go with it.

Kids these days.

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 09:05 PM
I did forget the bib... and yes, cereal does like... nothing to fill you up. Unless you eat way to much of it... but then again, that wouldn't be a well-balanced breakfast! You have to have what I have for breakfast... 6 pieces of Baklava, a glass of Vanilla coke, and some Vitamins! Hey i'm still alive! 6'5 150 pounds! I've got the bestest breakfast of them all!

Blitzkommando
Feb 5, 2004, 09:26 PM
Drink coffee. Or hot tea. And then have some nice heavy oatmeal. Dun dun dun.

Aunt_Betty
Feb 5, 2004, 10:42 PM
On 2004-02-05 17:50, Alielle wrote:
Didn't you know? Cereal is "part of a well-balanced breakfast." That means you also have to have a banana, an apple, a glass of milk, juice, eggs, and some toast to go with it.

Kids these days.

Well yea if you serve it with steak and broclli.

Blitzkommando
Feb 5, 2004, 10:43 PM
On 2004-02-05 19:42, catindahat wrote:

Kids these days.

And parsley and a wedge of lemon.

Hrith
Feb 5, 2004, 11:53 PM
On 2004-02-05 19:43, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

On 2004-02-05 19:42, catindahat wrote:

Kids these days.

And parsley and a wedge of lemon.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Anubis_
Feb 6, 2004, 12:06 AM
My nephew showed me this after SS2 (Sesseme Street 2)

Pour the cereal on the table.. then waste all the milk on top of it..

Then..
Grab the cereal and eat it with your fingers..
Slurp up milk of the table when ever you get thirsty..

after that cleaning is a sinch..
Just fill a cup of water.. and dash it on the table..

all done..

now.. into the living room for more PBS Kids..
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

polishedweasel
Feb 6, 2004, 09:09 AM
On 2004-02-05 18:05, MegamanX wrote:
I did forget the bib... and yes, cereal does like... nothing to fill you up. Unless you eat way to much of it... but then again, that wouldn't be a well-balanced breakfast! You have to have what I have for breakfast... 6 pieces of Baklava, a glass of Vanilla coke, and some Vitamins! Hey i'm still alive! 6'5 150 pounds! I've got the bestest breakfast of them all!

Go out, gain about 30 pounds. Be happy. Then you'll weigh as much as I do. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif