PDA

View Full Version : Aura Field

Kristin
Feb 5, 2004, 09:55 PM
I am looking for a legit aura field or an oran to do some ult temple runs with me to look for one. I have a lvl 151 skyly hunewearl and can trade items that skyly finds.

Aziangangster
Feb 5, 2004, 10:00 PM
I have Aura Field.

Skuda
Feb 5, 2004, 10:31 PM
my main character is an oran level 152. Aura field is one good armor. astaunding! I have only one left but I could pipe you one within a few hours. with a 1/2 ish type drop rate what do I have to loose?

stormie
Feb 6, 2004, 02:58 AM
i too have an aura field

GrandWarlock
Feb 6, 2004, 09:54 AM
i used to have one (traded it to aziangangster, that's how he has one), but i can easily get another. right now i'm grounded but i should be able to get one once i'm free.

Kristin
Feb 6, 2004, 04:46 PM
I'll take one with no slots. Don't ask why but that's how I want it. I just don't want a dupe. That's why I wanted someone to hunt with me so I can see it drop for myself. I live in the eastern US and would love to arrange a time for tonite to get one. I'll check boards every so often for replies.

evildead
Feb 6, 2004, 05:00 PM
[b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...............FUNNY....... ...IVE GOT.......5..........LEGIT.........AURA FIELDS.................I FIND THIS.......AURA FIELD...............VERY...........COMMEN......... HEH