PDA

View Full Version : @$&#)(&% spammers, get a life.

Logical2u
Feb 7, 2004, 12:24 PM
Ok, last night after having a conversation with someone about Antares 8, it hit me.

SSJ clan is endorsing the fact they are idiots.

1. You can't have clans on pso without recreated your character. And arent they all like level 1? Hahah!
2. Their chat symbol. Get with SSJ!1. N00bish spelling error. No grammar. Of course chat symbols = no words = no grammar.
3. FF7 x DBZ. FF7 is not cool anymore, I think. They MAY be making a sequel, but come on! Does anyone remember the FF Movie? FFX-2? Come on... and DBZ sucks anyways. Combining the two is sheer idiocy.
4. What type of person sits in a lobby all day hitting the down arrow? I mean, these guys must have huge dial up bills.
5. What type of person sets up shop in a shop?! COMPLETE IDIOTS!
6. What type of clan gets 2 people to do the same job all day? IDIOOOTS!

Ok, I got nothin. But this rant = over.

Skuda
Feb 7, 2004, 12:48 PM
I got a few laughs out of what you said. being the leader of a clan myself, I grant an large amount of pity on them. thinking up something original would be nice. FF7 and DBZ have been overdone, overcooked, and now are just getting to the point where people are sitting there blinking at stupidity of others. FF7 is quite the fine game, but beat it and move on. I know a few people at my school who have a FF7 club. only FF7. that's it. I shall grant them my pity on monday and laugh while going down the hall.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-07 09:49 ]</font>

Ness
Feb 7, 2004, 01:09 PM
DBZ and FF7 kids are annyoing, period. The fact that they made a clan combining the two makes things all the more worse.

undevil
Feb 7, 2004, 04:57 PM
Although I agree with all the points, you have no right to tell people what kind of life they have.

DBZ is old, and is no longer worth anything. I never cared for FF.

Temjin-On
Feb 7, 2004, 07:47 PM
SSJ n00bs piss the fuck outta me. (damn that is a good combo of stupidety.) I agree hardcore, why in the hell do they feel the need to spam the shit outta a lobby? We all know the only reason they do it is because they cant get girlfriends/boyfriends/friends period! on or offline and they think the logical solution is to take pleasure in pissing people off. They think it makes em cool, but it makes jackasses outta the lot of em. The SSJ n00bs need to die off like the Cows and IG.

Saladwood
Feb 7, 2004, 07:53 PM
So, the only reason people spam like that is because they have no friends, and can't get boyfriends or girlfriends. Couldn't it be possible they're bored? Easily amused? Have nothing else better to do at the given time? How do you know they have no friends or boyfriends or girlfriends?

Blitzkommando
Feb 7, 2004, 08:39 PM
Meh.. Spamming lobbies is annoying yes. But there's worse people on PSO. The ones that spew racist remarks, or name their characters 'Hitler' or whatnot. They piss me off. Them and the perverts that spam. Racism+Sex+Spam=me really pissed off. Spamers are easy to take care of anyways. Mute is a wonderful button, and if that fails then the power to the speakers or volume down works. The racist/sexist/perverts though need to be banned. Period.

Temjin-On
Feb 7, 2004, 08:54 PM
Yea they piss me off hardcore, the ones screaming "jew" as an insult. I get that everyday in school. They scream, Your a stupid jew or thats jewish. And I have no clue whats wrong with being a jew, I hate fucktards who discriminate.

Solstis
Feb 7, 2004, 08:57 PM
On 2004-02-07 17:54, Temjin-On wrote:
Yea they piss me off hardcore, the ones screaming "jew" as an insult. I get that everyday in school. They scream, Your a stupid jew or thats jewish. And I have no clue whats wrong with being a jew, I hate fucktards who discriminate.

I wince... actualy... I wince quite a bit:

"Jew" "Fag" "Gay" "Nigga (or any variations of)"
"Goku" "DBZ" "Tenchi (people used to drool over it at my school)"
etc.
That and "Homeskillet". I CAN't STAHND IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT! *cries*

Racists on PSO should be swiftly kicked in the shin, and disconnected every 30 mins of play.

Robo47
Feb 7, 2004, 09:26 PM
On 2004-02-07 17:57, Solstis wrote:

On 2004-02-07 17:54, Temjin-On wrote:

That and "Homeskillet". I CAN't STAHND IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT! *cries*

Sup Homeskillet?

Nah, I'm just kidding, but me and Saladwood must thik alike, How do you know that Spammers just are easily amused?

Sord
Feb 7, 2004, 09:30 PM
While I'm not online, I want to know something. How would you treat a person who has something like SSJSephiroth for a name, but doesn't spam and is even legit? Then again, it seems like most people wouldn't even give them a chance.

Anyways, for the people who do spam and make rude or vulgar remarks, how about we just ask ST to give them the RSOD or BSOD evertime they go online?

_Ted_
Feb 8, 2004, 02:50 PM
Spammers must really find it amusing to be paying 10 dollars a month to sit there and spam a lobby every day.

Skuda
Feb 8, 2004, 03:06 PM
didn't PSO have a language blocker for words like the ones stated above? ST should hire people with good judgemant to go and lay FSOD on Spammers, racist and any other vulgar type people running around online. that kind of thing shouldn't be tollerated. having an annoying filthy word symbol chat playing on-and-on-and-on makes me want to give them a viral item...If only I knew how...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-08 12:09 ]</font>