PDA

View Full Version : An appology

Cowboy
Feb 8, 2004, 02:02 AM
17 years ago, on January 6th, 1987. I made a decision. I chose to be born. And that is not all! Not only did I do that, I was born a caucasian male. This is my appology to all of you who have been held back, and for me choosing to be born a white male.

To the female supremists, I'm sorry I was born a male. It is unfair that I am male, and don't receive prejudice in jobs. I'm sorry that all you got was 20 cents more an hour for being a cashier, a job which was EXTREMELY hard to find, even though there were 15 openings, and your parents pay for your 2003 mustang, and give you a 100 a week allowance, even though you're 18, while I'm unfairly given the job as a stocker, making less than you while doing longer hours and more physical labor.

To the obese man with a slow metabolism, I'm sorry you're fat. Here I am, going to college, and in my free time either working as a stocker at night or doing farm labor during the day, and lifting weights and jogging to stay in shape, while you are fat, and not at your own fault! I'm sorry that you "have not had the time" to go sign up at the gym, and can't really afford to go, even though you are single with no children, and make 45 thousand dollars a year. I'm sorry that since you don't have a gym membership you don;t have any other way to excercise, seeing as how it's impossible to go outside and jog since you have a fair complexion and don;t want to get sunburnt in the beggining of spring when its been in the 70's and partly cloudy. I'm sorry that your slow metabolism tooo thouroghly digests the numerous candy bars and sodas you bring in and eat loudly during Enc1102.

To the Unpoular intellectual, I'm sorry that noone ever wants to talk to you, even though you try so hard to get them too, what with sitting in the back of the classroom, and never saying anything at all while you are working in a group, all the while completely avoiding any eye contact. I'm sorry that I'm popular and people like me for no reason other than me being attractive. It most certainly is not because I'm a very outgoing person, am easy to talk to, am very good at making small talk, try to find out about whats going on in their lives, try to help them with their problems, school related or not, and actually give a damn about my appearance and hygene.

To the unjustly treated 22 year old, I'm sorry that you got a 300 dollar ticket for going 125 on the interstate, while I merely got a written warning for speeding. It must be because my father works for the county police department, even though the officer was a city deputy! It coud not possibly be that you were driving at 12 pm, while i was driving on a secluded road at 10 pm! It is crazy to even think that it was because I was doing 55 in a 45, and that the the road had been 60 for the last 20 years, and the county had just put the 45 sign there that morning! Surely it must be because my dad is a cop!

To the deprived 16 year old, I'm sorry that I drive a 99' F-150, while you drive a 88 nissan, and used to have a 2003 malibu, but totalled it. I'm sorry that you can not afford to buy any extras for yourself, and that I can afford to pay my truck payment, unsurance, and gas, and buy anything else i want, and sitll put money in my bank account. Surely It's because my parents pay for everything! It couldn';t be that I work 2 jobs when I'm not going to college, and on top of that do farmwork here and there and occasionaly oddjobs like mowing the lawn for my neighbors, and make 17 thousand a year on my own. I mean, sure, your parents pay for your gas, your'e failing the classes they pay for, and you failed a drug test and got turned down for a job because of it, and have been to depressed for the past 8 months to try and find a different job! It's just not fair that my money and possessions come so easilly to me, having a cost of only a 56 hour work week!

I'll update this the next time someone annoys me.

Sord
Feb 8, 2004, 02:07 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif honestly i mean that. Nice rant approach. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Dangerous55
Feb 8, 2004, 02:10 AM
Don't forget all those slaves you had!

Pay reparations now!

*edit- Who wants to bet he cut and pasted this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2004-02-07 23:11 ]</font>

Cowboy
Feb 8, 2004, 02:14 AM
O.o huh. This is an essay I had to write in class for my marriage and family class about a problem I'm currently having.

Dangerous55
Feb 8, 2004, 02:15 AM
You are 17 and you go to college?

Cowboy
Feb 8, 2004, 02:17 AM
Chep. I was homeschooled and got tired of it, so I got a GED. Get a high school diploma in 7 hours http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dangerous55
Feb 8, 2004, 02:19 AM
On 2004-02-07 23:17, Tracon wrote:
Chep. I was homeschooled and got tired of it, so I got a GED. Get a high school diploma in 7 hours http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Is this a good or a bad thing? I'm not sure, or you could be lying.

Cowboy
Feb 8, 2004, 02:23 AM
Actually, with how easy that test was, I cant exactly say that its that hard to get. You could have a 10th grade education and pass it easilly. Whats so bad about it was that there were a few people that were in there 30s that had taken it like 3 times and failed. Almost all of them were flunking on the essay portion. And no, I'm not lying. The place I took the test was a high school with trailer homes for classrooms. The kids that went to school there were all dropouts or had been in trouble with the law. I was glad to get out of that place, even if i was only there for half a day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2004-02-07 23:24 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Feb 8, 2004, 02:24 AM
On 2004-02-07 23:23, Tracon wrote:
Actually, with how easy that test was, I cant exactly say that its that hard to get, You could have a 10th grade education and pass it easilly. And no, I'm not lying. The place I took the test was a high school with trailer homes for classrooms. The kids that went to school there were all dropouts or had been in trouble with the law. I was glad to get out of that place, even if i was only there for half a day.

I never thought for a second it would be hard.

Cowboy
Feb 8, 2004, 02:26 AM
Read my edit, sorry. Was tryin to tell ya I think the GED is right now a bad thing. It doesnt show that you have the equivalent of a high school education, in my opinion. What's even worse is that alot of people failed it, which kinda says something about Flordia O.o

Edit: Dang typos! My keyboarding skills are not up to par at 2:30 in the morning....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2004-02-07 23:28 ]</font>

Dime
Feb 8, 2004, 02:34 AM
Kids here are dumber.

One kid spelled sandwich "samwhich".

Seriously.

I wish a plane would crash into the classroom.

Cowboy
Feb 8, 2004, 02:37 AM
Every single person I wrote about, with the exception of the 16 year old, is in my marriage and family class... I wish somnething would crash into that classroom...
It's so hard, Dime!

-cries to Dime-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2004-02-07 23:38 ]</font>

Dime
Feb 8, 2004, 02:47 AM
Just a few more years...

opaopajr
Feb 8, 2004, 08:40 AM
you should come hang out with me in the SF Bay Area! we can go hang out with professional browbeaters. Militant vegans, neo-cons, guppies, Straight Edgers, PETA-NAZIs, suburbia young republican trash, the "forgotten tribe" of hippies, Rush heads, etc.

it's great fun here. we can have you apologizing all day for weeks on end. it'll be fun! we can set up elaborate scripts, teach you to apologize in multiple languages, and put post-its all over you detailing what attributes/possesssions explain why you are a worthless human being!

and then your entrepeneurial spirit can help me find a job in a struggling economy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ever had to compete against a swath of doctorates and MAs just to do a menial job? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif don't know what's living 'til you've tried that.

but honestly we'd probably just ignore you - sometimes this place is no fun. all that fun protesting, screaming, and martyrdom posturing, and yet everyone is so aloof and polite that you can't shock us. we'd probably smile, nod our heads in mock sympathy, and walk away...

Firocket1690
Feb 8, 2004, 09:21 AM
To the Unpoular intellectual,
I'm sorry that noone ever wants to talk to you, even though you try so hard to get them too, what with sitting in the back of the classroom, and never saying anything at all while you are working in a group, all the while completely avoiding any eye contact. I'm sorry that I'm popular and people like me for no reason other than me being attractive. It most certainly is not because I'm a very outgoing person, am easy to talk to, am very good at making small talk, try to find out about whats going on in their lives, try to help them with their problems, school related or not, and actually give a damn about my appearance and hygene.
o_O
Some people (like my mirror) happen to like isolation. I dunno, I've had a few IRL friends, but they all moved away at some point or another. Eventually gave up, and accepted my isolation. Soon, I even started liking it.
SOCIAL OUTCASTS RULE !! SCREW SOCEITY !!

Sorry ...

Cowboy
Feb 8, 2004, 04:52 PM
That I don't have a problem with. The people I'm ranting about make it a point not to socialize, yet complain about no one talking to them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2004-02-08 13:55 ]</font>

Rainbowlemon
Feb 9, 2004, 09:39 AM
You are truly a genious. That sums up almost eveything I could want to say. Thank you. - Aidan

Armok
Feb 9, 2004, 10:03 AM
An apology to you.

I couldnt be bothered to read the whole of your post it was so long and boring. I apologie to you for feeling sorry for you for being so boring and having enough time to write so much. So soz

OH and soz for de appaulin spellin'

Daikarin
Feb 9, 2004, 10:40 AM
I forgive you, everyone.

Now nevermind that and go back to your lives.

By the way Tracon, you don't have to apologise for being yourself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2004-02-09 15:54 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Feb 9, 2004, 11:38 AM
You don't have to apologize for all that. Especially not to the feminazis. Kick them or something.

...You can apologize for your sig breaking the icons below your post, though. XP

Cowboy
Feb 9, 2004, 08:12 PM
I forgot to close my html tag >.<