PDA

View Full Version : 50 lvls in 4 hours!!!!!

KingChaos
Feb 8, 2004, 08:52 AM
i got to ult at lvl 30 and i used kings mechs and got to 80 in 40 hours=)

Butoden
Feb 8, 2004, 09:05 AM
I don't think you CAN get to ULT on lv 30, only 36 or 38...

Mattacon
Feb 8, 2004, 09:28 AM
Congrats to you.

GrandWarlock
Feb 8, 2004, 09:49 AM
wow, a little hard to believe, but any hacker or duper can do it as long as they're good at the gameplay. congrats. p.s. i don't think you are a hacker.

Eviltar
Feb 8, 2004, 09:56 AM
If you've got the shmoovy equipment (like maybe hacks? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif), a load of HP mats to hand-down, and the right character class, you could probably do it.

The thing is, I'm not sure how you could get through normal, hard, and very hard without getting a minimal amount of experience to at least get near level 40.

Can you get to Ult. by going through Episode 2 only?

Blitzkommando
Feb 8, 2004, 10:49 AM
On 2004-02-08 06:56, Eviltar wrote:
If you've got the shmoovy equipment (like maybe hacks? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif), a load of HP mats to hand-down, and the right character class, you could probably do it.

The thing is, I'm not sure how you could get through normal, hard, and very hard without getting a minimal amount of experience to at least get near level 40.

Can you get to Ult. by going through Episode 2 only?

Yes you can get to Ultimate through Episode 2 only. However it gains you about the same experience as going through Episode I. Soo... I can't see how you don't hit at least 35 going into Ultimate. The lowest I've accomplished was Lv. 38. I would be interrested to know how it was accomplished without leveling up. That is, if it is possible.

Thepandaman
Feb 8, 2004, 12:50 PM
Theoretically speaking, wouldn't it be possible to confuse every enemy you come accross, and get them to kill each other, so that you don't have to kill so many ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif could take awhile though....

Ketchup345
Feb 8, 2004, 01:08 PM
On 2004-02-08 09:50, Thepandaman wrote:
Theoretically speaking, wouldn't it be possible to confuse every enemy you come accross, and get them to kill each other, so that you don't have to kill so many ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif could take awhile though....

I think you still get EXP if you confused an enemy (weather by trap, since it counts as a "tag"; or by weapon).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-08 12:17 ]</font>

Black000Moon
Feb 8, 2004, 01:58 PM
u say as the title 4 but u say in the post 40....

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 02:00 PM
Its impossible. There is no way you can get to Ult at level 30 (whether it be episode 1 or 2.) legitly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-08 11:03 ]</font>

haruna
Feb 8, 2004, 02:21 PM
Off-line, my friend beat the Sil Dragon with his HUcaseal at level 44. Yes, HP materials helped, as did a level 200 mag he raised. Still, it's possible for a legit to beat offline mode with super low levels.

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 02:32 PM
On 2004-02-08 11:21, haruna wrote:
Off-line, my friend beat the Sil Dragon with his HUcaseal at level 44. Yes, HP materials helped, as did a level 200 mag he raised. Still, it's possible for a legit to beat offline mode with super low levels.

No one argues that. Thats VERY obvious to us all already. What I'm saying is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get to Ult at level 30.

Do the math yourself and see. Lets say theoretically, that he was able to advance from area to area only killing bosses. The exp from killing just bosses (up to and including V Hard Olga) would put him at 54980 exp, just a hair under level 28. The exp needed for level 31 is 77165. There is absolutely NO WAY at all that he would have been able to get all the way to Ult without gaining more than 22185 worth of exp from monsters. Look at the exp counts for each map and do the math.

If you add up only the LOWEST exp count maps for each area (from Temple Alpha normal to Seabed Upper V Hard), you end up with a total of 121483 exp (thats if you kill everything.) Now obviously you don't have to kill every enemy in order to progress. So even if I'm generous and say that he killed only a THIRD of the total enemies in each area, that would add an extra 40494 exp (and I'm being overly generous with that, in actual gameplay he would have had to kill more than just a third.) So lets add them up. 40494 + 54980(from the bosses)= 95474 (which would put him at level 33. And as I already mentioned, I took the lowest exp counts from every area and cut the total down to a third. Anyone with half a brain will realize that level 30 is simply NOT possible. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-08 11:46 ]</font>

ERS
Feb 8, 2004, 02:48 PM
Either you're lying, or you've been using the latest AR code that clears the stages of enemies and such.

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 02:51 PM
The latest AR code clears the enemies and Bosses and even if it allowed you to progress (which it doesn't at this point) he would have been in Ult at level 1 since there isn't anything to kill. He's just flat out lying for some reason.

Toruxxx
Feb 8, 2004, 02:56 PM
how could he be cheating with AR on psox???? only way to cheat on psox is a mod so dun jump to conclusion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2004-02-08 12:10 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 03:00 PM
On 2004-02-08 11:56, Toruxxx wrote:
how could he be cheating with AR on psox???? only way to cheat on psox is a mod so dun jump to conclusion. anyway congrats dude i know u have had alot off stuff happen to ur char's hope u dun loose this one

you missed the point entirely. I already knew he wasn't using AR because I saw that he was only X Box, the point IS, its simply not possible to get to Ult at level 30. I have already provided proof of that in my post above. For Ep. 1, you can't hit Ult at anything less than 38 (theoretically) and for Ep. 2 you can't hit Ult at anything less than level 34 (and I doubt thats even possible.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-08 12:18 ]</font>

Toruxxx
Feb 8, 2004, 03:03 PM
dude i was talking about u anyway i was talking to the guy above u ERS wot ever it is.

EDIT : i jus read ur post to explain how he couldnt make it to lvl 30 i get ur point now aswell soooo either he used a mod or jus missed loads of monster's out lol can u still do that and get to lvl 30?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2004-02-08 12:06 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 03:05 PM
On 2004-02-08 12:03, Toruxxx wrote:
dude i was talking about u anyway i was talking to the guy above u ERS wot ever it is.

sorry, my apologies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ERS
Feb 8, 2004, 03:06 PM
Sorry, I didn't check what platform he was on, but it would still be impossible to get to ultimate at level 30.

ERS
Feb 8, 2004, 03:07 PM
On 2004-02-08 12:03, Toruxxx wrote:

EDIT : i jus read ur post to explain how he couldnt make it to lvl 30 i get ur point now aswell soooo either he used a mod or jus missed loads of monster's out lol can u still do that and get to lvl 30?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2004-02-08 12:06 ]</font>

No, it's not possible.

Toruxxx
Feb 8, 2004, 03:09 PM
hmmmmm so he must be lying i take back my congrats till he explains!! lol

KingChaos
Feb 8, 2004, 03:22 PM
ok i didnt read it all but i did 3 god/hps and a few power mats lol

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 03:25 PM
On 2004-02-08 12:22, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:

Doesn't matter what equipment you had, its not possible exp-wise to get to ult at level 30. Try telling us the truth http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Butoden
Feb 8, 2004, 03:40 PM
On 2004-02-08 12:22, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
Maybe you forgot to tell us that you're a hacker!! And you walked trough walls to skip alot of enemies and we're able to reach Ultimate at level 30!

Zaneatron
Feb 8, 2004, 03:41 PM
just because someone has the xbox symbol by their name doesnt mean their exclusive to xbox.

how can you explain this i hear you cry!

well the truth is, he does have a GC, and Ep3 at the least, seeing ive chatted with him, and i have his guild card. so i'd be willing to wager he has ep1&2 on GC as well.

Toruxxx
Feb 8, 2004, 03:51 PM
i know he play's psox i played online wit him once ^_^ still waiting for him to explain lol

Zaneatron
Feb 8, 2004, 04:13 PM
im not disputing the fact he has an xbox, but also putting forward that he does have a GC as well.

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 04:30 PM
Regardless of the system, it simply isn't possible on either of them. If it was GC, then the AR code won't let you move to the next stage (meaning that if you walk all the way through F1 and F2 and enter the Boss area (btw the dragon won't be there, only the boxes) and warp back to P2, the Principal will not open up the next area. And even if you turn the game off and restart without the code, you will still find that the Caves are not available and talking to the Principal yields only the conversation about the surface of Ragol. If you didn't use the code, you can't get to Ult under level 38 (and thats near impossible.)

If it was on XBox and he used a walk through walls code (which I can't say for sure that there is since I don't have XBox) and was able to kill only bosses, then he would have reached Ult at level 27 (almost 28) not level 30. And going through without a code, you can't get to Ult under level 34 (which I'm positive is impossible anyway - maybe level 35 in a best case scenario) So either way his story doesn't wash.

X Box or GC, he is lying (and lying poorly I might add.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-08 13:33 ]</font>

ERS
Feb 8, 2004, 04:36 PM
On 2004-02-08 13:30, VioletSkye wrote:

X Box or GC, he is lying (and lying poorly I might add.)

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Appleicious
Feb 8, 2004, 05:23 PM
Whether he got to Ult at level 30 or not doesn't matter to me, but remember that you can do a double-death with a boss thus negating the EXP.

I got my Hune to Ult at level 39 with 4k EXP to level 40. And the only reason why that happened was because I killed VHard Barba Ray just as he shot off his Photon Shots, and I died when he did, missing 6900 EXP. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Although that was by accident and I'm not sure if you can realistically time it right to do a double-death on any boss.

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 05:26 PM
On 2004-02-08 14:23, Appleicious wrote:
Whether he got to Ult at level 30 or not doesn't matter to me, but remember that you can do a double-death with a boss thus negating the EXP.

I got my Hune to Ult at level 39 with 4k EXP to level 40. And the only reason why that happened was because I killed VHard Barba Ray just as he shot off his Photon Shots, and I died when he did, missing 6900 EXP. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Although that was by accident and I'm not sure if you can realistically time it right to do a double-death on any boss.

You are correct, however I seriously doubt that he was able to perfectly time his demise with each boss kill. I've got a Hucast to Ult at level 39 as well, so I'm not saying low levels can't get to Ult, but 30 is a HUGE stretch for me to believe.

Lede
Feb 8, 2004, 10:57 PM
Let's go with facts shall we? me i have about 16 characters, iv gotten about 10+ to ult thru offline means, tryin every way possible, the lowest possible level you can get to ult is 35 IF you skip all unessassary enimies and you are a expert on maps and know the exact way, there is No possible way to get to ult under that level, so hes no doubt lying,

and even with 35 depening on your class falz can kill you quite easy unless you are over tweeked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2004-02-08 19:59 ]</font>

Big-Enki
Feb 9, 2004, 01:16 AM
I agree with Lede I lvl all of my characters offline till I get them to lvl 80. As it stands my new Hucast Ill Gil v 2.0 got to lvl 107 in 52 hours. The fastest I have ever gotten to ult offline is by 35 and thats really just working it hard. I got to 35 once but most everytime it's 36.

flash_fire
Feb 9, 2004, 07:05 AM
I just started a new char and ran through Normal and Hard Alone, and Just VH Forest and I'm already lvl 32 with NO Extra Enemies or going through areas more than once. I still have VH Caves, Mines and Ruins to go to http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sparticus
Feb 9, 2004, 07:10 AM
You sir, need to get out more!

Armok
Feb 9, 2004, 07:20 AM
I got to lv 80 in 30hrs (no twinked mats only mag) and spent a considerable time time wasting to get a Twin Psychogun off a grass assassin. Then on my first temple run at lv 69 a Crisson Assassin dropped a Yam 9000M

PatserGOUKI
Feb 9, 2004, 07:32 AM
As VioletSkye says, its impossible, due to the fact u can see how much exp you need, its really impossible!

As for the file: i tweaked my chara and ran maxed stats on it. Then its even impossible to get to ultimate when ur lvl 30. The levelling goes very fast etc, but u cant be lvl 30 when ur enter ultimate! The lowest lvl u are on ultimate is about 38 or 42... I guessed, I forgot tho http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

then again LEGIT its impossible!!!

PatserGOUKI

Alighieri
Feb 9, 2004, 08:16 AM
All right, all right - we`ve heard it all - Violet and the others - you`re right. After seeing the maths I`m convinced. But NOW - do you think that we will ever get a clear answer from Fonewm_Chaos himself? As if there is anything left for him to say...

KingChaos
Feb 9, 2004, 04:04 PM
k i will tell u how

baasically the thing the shoots out the bees you steal exp off that 80 exp a go

you gotta kill all thew bees it shoots out 1st

then by hand keep doing combos for 2 hours youll get there i promise im tellin truth

remember you gotta be an android

EvilNixon666
Feb 9, 2004, 04:07 PM
Okay, shouldn't this now go to FKL?

VioletSkye
Feb 9, 2004, 04:14 PM
On 2004-02-09 13:04, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
k i will tell u how

then by hand keep doing combos for 2 hours youll get there i promise im tellin truth

Dude, you TOTALLY skipped over the ENTIRE POINT of the argument, so let me help you by pointing it out. YOU LIED ABOUT GETTING TO ULT AT LEVEL 30.

No one cares about the rest of your leveling story. Its a total no brainer, practically EVERYONE knows about the exp stealing thing. Whether it be a recobox or a Mothvist.

Did you see ANYWHERE, where someone had a problem with the exp thing? No, you didn't. The problem we have with your story Einstein, is that you CAN'T get to Ult at level 30.

You didn't happen to eat paint chips as a kid did you? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-09 13:15 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Feb 9, 2004, 04:14 PM
On 2004-02-09 13:04, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
k i will tell u how

We know it is possible to get to 80 easily; but we are trying to figure out how you got to Ultimate at level 30. The fastest you could get there is at least level 36 (may be higher).

VioletSkye
Feb 9, 2004, 04:16 PM
Heh, he knows he lied, so he's making up moronic replys that have nothing to do with the real question at hand.

KingChaos
Feb 9, 2004, 04:20 PM
omg if you straight through with the exact route youll do it

you have a go if you dnt believe

MelancholyWitch
Feb 9, 2004, 04:23 PM
lol dont yall know hes just lying so he can make a big thread look how many people have posted. Its all for the atteintion.

Ketchup345
Feb 9, 2004, 04:28 PM
On 2004-02-09 13:20, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:

People have tried, some many times. Also, the exact EXP gained is over level 35 (bosses alone bring you to 27,000 EXP I think it was).

VioletSkye
Feb 9, 2004, 04:31 PM
On 2004-02-09 13:20, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:

Route doesn't matter, I already proved that. Killing only the bosses alone would put you at close to level 28.

MelancholyWitch
Feb 9, 2004, 04:33 PM
yeah next time its good to just tell the truth. u could put a PICTURE of ur character in ultimate showing lvl and enemy.

KingChaos
Feb 9, 2004, 04:44 PM
ok you believe what you wan i really dnt care,

i was just saying its a good achievement

n im not no attention seeker

it was done so it is possible

grrrrrrrr

VioletSkye
Feb 9, 2004, 04:53 PM
On 2004-02-09 13:44, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
ok you believe what you wan i really dnt care,

i was just saying its a good achievement

n im not no attention seeker

it was done so it is possible

grrrrrrrr

No, it isn't.

KingChaos
Feb 9, 2004, 04:55 PM
yes it IS

VioletSkye
Feb 9, 2004, 04:56 PM
On 2004-02-09 13:55, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
yes it IS

Moron, I already PROVED that its not. You only look like a bigger fool everytime you respond. EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON in the thread, knows that you lied and that its not possible. So give it a rest liar.

ILLI
Feb 9, 2004, 04:56 PM
LIes dammit!

Toruxxx
Feb 9, 2004, 04:58 PM
ok we will belive what we want and we dun belive u coz ur lying there is no possible way u could do it i tried sticking up for u at 1st im glad i didnt coz i read violets post and its not possible.

_Ted_
Feb 9, 2004, 05:02 PM
Uh oh! FOnewm_Chaos, you got violet mad, and just about everybody else in this form... and what the heck is with all the shorthand here!? I can barely read some people's posts!

KingChaos
Feb 9, 2004, 05:05 PM
as ive said believe what you want i did it

Squeege
Feb 9, 2004, 05:08 PM
Dude, you've been proven wrong. It's obvious that your lying because everyone of your responses are the same and you wont even explain that you did it. It's just "i really did it" over and over again! Just give it a rest and admit your lying or give us some real proof!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squeege on 2004-02-09 14:09 ]</font>

jonny-5
Feb 9, 2004, 05:16 PM
... Can we lock this now?

Toruxxx
Feb 9, 2004, 05:22 PM
nonononono not until he tells us how he did it!!!! lol nah can if the mods think they need to.

ERS
Feb 9, 2004, 05:30 PM
He did it by way of his mouth. He's an idiot, probably close to 11 years of age, and his lies and idiotic posts just further prove it.

Fonewm_chaos, post a fucking snapshot and we'll believe you. Or else you're just speaking BS. No excuses about not having a capture card or an IP to load it to, I'm sure you can find one if you really need to.

Mattacon
Feb 9, 2004, 05:51 PM
yes it IS

Noob... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

ERS
Feb 9, 2004, 06:24 PM
On 2004-02-09 14:51, Mattacon wrote:

yes it IS

Noob... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

An immature noob at that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 9, 2004, 08:03 PM
I submit that it is very possible to get a character to Ultimate by level 30.

The secret lies in these things--

1. Good, level 200 mag
2. Good equipment, equipable ONLY because of the mag (legit or not, it'll do the job)
3. Tons of skill. The kind that takes Challenge Mode by storm.
4. Most importantly for minimizing EXP... 12 scape dolls.

The first three are obvious. Without those things, the idea of getting to Ultimate before level 40 would be absurd. Without the third item, it'd be downright impossible.

The fourth item, however, is cunning. Perhaps it'd be harder to pull off on De Rol Le and Vol Opt, but you could avoid gaining experience from The Dragon almost every time by letting it land on you. In theory, you could be dead when it gives its experience, then the Scape Doll would bring you back, so that you would at least get credit for the kill. With Dark Falz, the same could be possible, so long as you're sure to kill it only if it has your soul. It might be a little tough to engineer, though.

I'm not exactly sure how one would time things to be dead when De Rol Le and Vol Opt give their experience, though.

Still, the bosses account for a huge amount of experience through the course of the game, without playing quests. I've heard accounts of people getting to Ultimate as low as level 34. If they can at least avoid getting experience from the Dragon and Dark Falz, then getting there before level 30 shouldn't be much more of a problem.

ERS
Feb 9, 2004, 08:11 PM
Those are good points, Meria. But, based on the posts made by Fonewm_chaos, you can tell that he is not telling the truth, and he would not back up his ideas or explain his points anywhere in this topic.

bla
Feb 10, 2004, 12:01 AM
Wow. Good job.

Toruxxx
Feb 10, 2004, 12:11 AM
dun say that he didnt do it lol. we just know he's lying and what Meira said might be true, but why didnt he say how he did it in the 1st place when we asked him. if he says what Meira said i still wont belive him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2004-02-09 21:12 ]</font>

OriginalLacan
Feb 10, 2004, 01:18 AM
On 2004-02-09 13:14, VioletSkye wrote:
Dude, you TOTALLY skipped over the ENTIRE POINT of the argument, so let me help you by pointing it out. YOU LIED ABOUT GETTING TO ULT AT LEVEL 30.

No one cares about the rest of your leveling story. Its a total no brainer, practically EVERYONE knows about the exp stealing thing. Whether it be a recobox or a Mothvist.

Did you see ANYWHERE, where someone had a problem with the exp thing? No, you didn't. The problem we have with your story Einstein, is that you CAN'T get to Ult at level 30.

You didn't happen to eat paint chips as a kid did you? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

aww, that's my line ;p
but really, I think this is why I don't hang around here much anymore. I'm tired of the little kids, trying to get attention with stupid, pointless threads.

JunoReactor
Feb 10, 2004, 01:41 AM
On 2004-02-08 11:32, VioletSkye wrote:

No one argues that. Thats VERY obvious to us all already. What I'm saying is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get to Ult at level 30.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-08 11:46 ]</font>

I completely agree with this statement. honestly I played yesterday with my level 200 mag and some hand me downs from my stronger players. I was a Level 14 when I beat Vol Opt on normal.. now take into account that I hadnt touched Ruins 1 and I still hadn't ventured into Hard of Very Hard .. its just not humanly possible. plus show me someone who can beat Dark Falz 3 at 30 on VHard and I will kiss their feet and praise them like a god... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KingChaos
Feb 10, 2004, 11:34 AM
for 1 the player is now lvl 120

2 have you tried not playin online and just usin rite map n goin the correct way each time

and just because im 14 doesnt make me dumb

KingChaos
Feb 10, 2004, 11:45 AM
someone said noob ive been playing since dc days

and im a duper and i maxed out on hp mats

Ketchup345
Feb 10, 2004, 03:26 PM
On 2004-02-10 08:34, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
2 have you tried not playin online and just usin rite map n goin the correct way each time

You don't unlock areas in multiplayer (online or offline multi).

And I quit this thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-10 13:56 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Feb 11, 2004, 07:52 PM
Completly tricking out a HUmar with just about everything, two cups of Mocha Frappichino, and about 6 hours of gameplay got me into ult at Lv. 36 or 38 *forgets*, No AR.

Thirty is crazy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

May this thread die happily in the Landfill of the Freshly Killed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Blitzkommando
Feb 11, 2004, 08:14 PM
On 2004-02-11 16:52, Firocket1690 wrote:
Completly tricking out a HUmar with just about everything, two cups of Mocha Frappichino, and about 6 hours of gameplay got me into ult at Lv. 36 or 38 *forgets*, No AR.

Thirty is crazy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

May this thread die happily in the Landfill of the Freshly Killed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

This thread was, happily killed. And now it is back to haunt us... *repeatedly stabs thread that is obviously undead as it has yet to die*

Solstis
Feb 11, 2004, 08:37 PM
On 2004-02-11 17:14, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

On 2004-02-11 16:52, Firocket1690 wrote:

This thread was, happily killed. And now it is back to haunt us... *repeatedly stabs thread that is obviously undead as it has yet to die*

*Reminds him of 'Hotel California'*

*Stabs it with his silver knife, but JUST CAN'T KILL THE BEAST!*

geewj
Feb 11, 2004, 08:49 PM
Last thing I remember I was
Running for the door.
I had to find the passage back
to the place I was before.

Robo47
Feb 11, 2004, 09:01 PM
On 2004-02-10 12:26, Ketchup345 wrote:

You don't unlock areas in multiplayer (online or offline multi).

Ofline you can get Caves and Mines unlocked, but not permanently, just for the one game.

Solstis
Feb 11, 2004, 09:01 PM
On 2004-02-11 17:49, Prof_Frink wrote:
Last thing I remember I was
Running for the door.
I had to find the passage back
to the place I was before.

Then he got eaten by a Grue.

Solstis
Feb 11, 2004, 09:07 PM
Steely knives, not silver knives.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

geewj
Feb 11, 2004, 09:08 PM
On 2004-02-11 17:37, Solstis wrote:

*Stabs it with his steely knife, but JUST CAN'T KILL THE BEAST!*

Solstis
Feb 11, 2004, 09:12 PM
On 2004-02-11 18:08, Prof_Frink wrote:

On 2004-02-11 17:37, Solstis wrote:

*Stabs it with his steely knife, but JUST CAN'T KILL THE BEAST!*

*Stabs frink with a dull spork*

GARGGG!!!! GROWWWLL! YARG!!!!!

geewj
Feb 11, 2004, 09:13 PM
On 2004-02-11 18:12, Solstis wrote:

*Stabs frink with a steely spork*

GARGGG!!!! GROWWWLL! YARG!!!!!

Solstis
Feb 11, 2004, 09:28 PM
*cries with steely tears*

Blitzkommando
Feb 11, 2004, 09:53 PM
Ouch... pwned by a mod twice by the same mistake... and God at that...

Outrider
Feb 11, 2004, 09:55 PM
The funniest thing is reading through the thread and watching as it goes from a normal thread to an FKL thread.

KingChaos
Feb 12, 2004, 07:02 PM
afew things i did have very good equipment maxed out on hp mats and 3 al raps n god body and mark 3 195dex

i didnt play in multi just single all the way through

exact routes frome pso world

plus it is possible i dnt care if u dnt but believe me

Solstis
Feb 12, 2004, 07:05 PM
well, we don't care anymore either. This is in FKL now, give up all hope...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Uncle_bob
Feb 12, 2004, 07:07 PM
On 2004-02-12 16:05, Solstis wrote:

Amen! 3 bonus points for you! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Solstis
Feb 12, 2004, 07:17 PM
On 2004-02-12 16:07, Uncle_bob wrote:

On 2004-02-12 16:05, Solstis wrote:

Amen! 3 bonus points for you! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

*dances*

Black000Moon
Feb 12, 2004, 08:20 PM
On 2004-02-11 17:14, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

*takes gun and finishes it off*

Uncle_bob
Feb 12, 2004, 08:25 PM
Uncle couldn't get into normal mode until around level 120 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Hrith
Feb 12, 2004, 08:26 PM
On 2004-02-12 17:25, Uncle_bob wrote:
Uncle couldn't get into normal mode until around level 120 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Firocket1690
Feb 12, 2004, 08:28 PM
Chaos, If you can come up with a good excuse, then get a mod to move this back to M/Q/SecID.

Then I'll ....
er ...
send you a valentine ?

*takes out her HUmar*
*slashes dead thread with burning Asuka*

*takes out RAmarl*
*freezes with Frozen Shooter*
*ignites dead thread with burning Red Scorpio*

*takes out uber twinked FOmar*
*casts J/Z*
*casts Lv.30 Grants enough times to empty 3k TP and 10 trifluids*

*presses Z*
*Luigi pose kicks thread off face of earth*

Black000Moon
Feb 12, 2004, 08:29 PM
On 2004-02-12 17:25, Uncle_bob wrote:

....*shows pity for the noob*

KingChaos
Feb 13, 2004, 12:31 PM
no not until i get reply from toruxxx and violetskye

Outrider
Feb 13, 2004, 02:48 PM
Ah, nobody's told him yet.

I'm sorry buddy, but you're in Fresh Kills Landfill now. You won't be seeing them for a while.

I feel like I should laugh evilly now, but I'm just not awake enough to do it.

Ness
Feb 13, 2004, 04:48 PM
Spam.

Ketchup345
Feb 13, 2004, 05:33 PM
On 2004-02-13 09:31, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
no not until i get reply from toruxxx and violetskye

It was proven that it is impossible to get to Ultimate by level 30.

There is only one way to do that, but it is almost impossible to do.

Solstis
Feb 13, 2004, 05:35 PM
Spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spammity spam!

KingChaos
Feb 14, 2004, 11:59 AM
k i give up let this topic die but it is possible you believe what you want

polishedweasel
Feb 14, 2004, 12:33 PM
I just thought of something. If your cool lv 30 Ultimater was real. Why isn't he blasted on your lame and stupid sig? hmm.....ever think of that wise guy?

Firocket1690
Feb 14, 2004, 12:43 PM
On 2004-02-14 09:33, polishedweasel wrote:
I just thought of something. If your cool lv 30 Ultimater was real. Why isn't he blasted on your lame and stupid sig? hmm.....ever think of that wise guy?

He'd have to shrink font size so it wouldn't break forum rules. And it needs to be that damn big so everybody can see it !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

White_Light
Mar 16, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-02-14 09:43, Firocket1690 wrote:

On 2004-02-14 09:33, polishedweasel wrote:

He'd have to shrink font size so it wouldn't break forum rules. And it needs to be that damn big so everybody can see it !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Yeah what is that font size anyway... 80... 90... I think we are trying to make up for a supreme lack of something... *looks at crotch*

Sord
Mar 16, 2004, 08:50 PM
let me be the first to say WOOP DE DOO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

White_Light
Mar 16, 2004, 09:09 PM
I have decided to break tradition and quit bashing WHATS-HIS-FACE-CHAOS and instead reply with this... Let us suppose you, in fact, really did beat us all and get to Ultimate at level 30!!! Woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I don't Frickin' care and I doubt any of these guys an' girls would either. I'm level 61 and I haven't gotten to Ultimate yet, an' ya know why? BECAUSE I DON'T FREAKIN' CARE... I have enjoyed the finer things in the game like finding a HIDEBLUE in NORMAL(freak accident) and a NAR LILY in HARD. Not to mention doing things normal people with lives (insult directed at WHATS-HIS-FACE-CHAOS and no-one else) do like homework and going OUTSIDE. Basically, my point is this; If you STILL haven't logged off this forum yet, you need to get a freakin life!!!

Hoooo..... I feel better now... Sorry, little harsh I know, but I am now feeling much better...

blazeking240
Mar 16, 2004, 09:11 PM
SPAM SPAM SPASPAM SPAM M SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPASPAM SPAM M SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPASPAM SPAM M SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPASPAM SPAM M SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

blazeking240
Mar 16, 2004, 09:12 PM
On 2004-03-16 18:09, White_Light wrote:
I have decided to break tradition and quit bashing WHATS-HIS-FACE-CHAOS and instead reply with this... Let us suppose you, in fact, really did beat us all and get to Ultimate at level 30!!! Woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I don't Frickin' care and I doubt any of these guys an' girls would either. I'm level 61 and I haven't gotten to Ultimate yet, an' ya know why? BECAUSE I DON'T FREAKIN' CARE... I have enjoyed the finer things in the game like finding a HIDEBLUE in NORMAL(freak accident) and a NAR LILY in HARD. Not to mention doing things normal people with lives (insult directed at WHATS-HIS-FACE-CHAOS and no-one else) do like homework and going OUTSIDE. Basically, my point is this; If you STILL haven't logged off this forum yet, you need to get a freakin life!!!

Hoooo..... I feel better now... Sorry, little harsh I know, but I am now feeling much better...

sounds good to me bud lol

Firocket1690
Mar 16, 2004, 11:26 PM
*stabs dead thread again for no apparant reason*

Oh, and didn't this thread die a long while ago ?
Why the recent bump ?

navci
Mar 16, 2004, 11:33 PM
Cuz its so ridiculous it's funny.