PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent

undevil
Feb 9, 2004, 12:38 AM
Alright, I have hated this guy for a while now. Fans of his will tell me that he is a lyrical genious, while I fail to see how gangster rapping has any brains to back up the music.

Then tonight I was watching the grammies. It was the best new band of the year award. 50 was nominated along with Evanescence.

Being the cocky basterd that this guy is, before they even say the name of who won, he walks up on stage thinking he was going to win.

Well he didn't.

And then the worst part was that everyone thought it was funny. He basically stole Evanescenses spotlight. This is one of the best awards they have won, and of course this punk ass had to ruin it for them.

I just realized how much differant the MTV music awards are compared to the Grammies. While real people and real musicians play on the grammies, they get shit stains to play for MTV. While the grammy winners win off the fact that they had talent, MTW winners are based mainly on gangster rap. I think 50 won like 6 awards last year? Come on...the guy is not that great. In two years he will be forgotten. Not to mention the fact that he is a sell out.

This coming from a person who doesn't like Evanescence.

derBauer
Feb 9, 2004, 01:12 AM
GODDAM YOU AUTO REFRESH!

A rapper is not a band. 50 cent is a dumbass rapper.

Grabbing a mic and saying "you can find me in da club" does not qualify you for any award for best band. Getting shot nine times doe snot mean you have talent.
I don't know anything about this Evanescence band, but I assume they are a real band that plays real instruments, so I'm glad they beat 50 cent.

The only award a rapper should ever win is best rapper of the year.
---------
I just want to clarify something.

The exact name of the award Evan. beat 50 Cent for was called "Best New Artist". It did not specifically say best band.

Therefore, I have no problem with 50 being nominated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: derBauer on 2004-02-08 23:18 ]</font>

undevil
Feb 9, 2004, 01:16 AM
Man you summed it up. I see gangster rap as morons attempting poetry. I have nothing against black people. It is just a majority of rap is sung by black people. If 50 Cent was white, I would think the same way.

By the way, I think when they say 50 Cent got shot in the face 9 times, they are talking about a pellet gun.

Saladwood
Feb 9, 2004, 01:41 AM
You know, Evanescence, ex-christian band turn pop goth rock. What are you doing watching Grammy's anyhow? That's all so pop. And, usually, stereotyping makes you look not so intelligent. You don't need to call them all morons.

Myopathy
Feb 9, 2004, 02:32 AM
On 2004-02-08 21:38, undevil wrote:
While the grammy winners win off the fact that they had talent

This is not always the case. Actually, a lot of the time, it isn't the case. What is true is that The Grammy's is a better awards show than any MTV award show. The problem I have with the Grammy's is I don't know which ass they pull some of their nominations out of.

derBauer
Feb 9, 2004, 02:35 AM
On 2004-02-08 23:32, Ezellaur wrote:

The problem I have with the Grammy's is I don't know which ass they pull some of their nominations out of.

I think the same thing. I like country music and I want to vomit when I see the nominees. yuck.

TactixPimp
Feb 9, 2004, 02:48 AM
Amen on the 50 cent sentiment..

As far as the nominations are concerned, I also totally agree...In fact I think its funny how most of the time, you can rule out the winner by the nominations alone....I mean...some of the nominees are just screaming "I have no chance in winning, and got nominated because Mr. Grammy needed to fill 3 more spots in the nominee list"

Dime
Feb 9, 2004, 02:51 AM
I hope he gets shot 9 more times.

Inu_Ranma
Feb 9, 2004, 04:51 AM
Rap, the C is silent.

I'm actually not that much against rap, despite my previous statement. My problem is that it, as something which has but one of the basic ingredients of music (Rhythm, Pitch, Tone, Harmony), is commonly called music. As a musician, that offends me.

Ness
Feb 9, 2004, 07:26 AM
I hate all rap, but 50 cent and Eminem are the worst.

Deathscythealpha
Feb 9, 2004, 08:28 AM
"How come i never win and awards?"
"You won a grammy"
"Pfft, i mean a real award"

Ah, Simpsons qoute's (waits for someone to come along and anally correct that quote for whatever words i missed out).

And 50 Cent now sounds like a total dick for walking up to the stage for an award he didnt win. Evanesence deserve a best new artist award, 50 Cent doesnt.

Wewt
Feb 9, 2004, 08:29 AM
A lot of Rap suchs. Let real Hip-Hop live forever.

I don't ever watch award shows for musicians, because I know in this world there are great musicians out there who don't have record deals.

P.S. don't buy your kid/younger sibling drums for Christmas to encourage his enthusiasm in creativity, or you shall suffer like I do.

ILLI
Feb 9, 2004, 08:49 AM
50 wasn't trying to be a dick.. He was actually trying to be funny.. He one almost every other best new artist award this past year but yet when he gets to the grammy's he loses.. Maybe we shouldn't be mad at the nominees but the voters.. 50 cent has made the most impact to his genre of music more than any other new artist.. therefore he should have won best new artist..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ILLI on 2004-02-09 05:50 ]</font>

Armok
Feb 9, 2004, 09:11 AM
Wat u doing watching an award show anyway its just corperation brown nosing.

anwserman
Feb 9, 2004, 11:38 AM
Ooooh.... 50 Cent can burn in hell for all I care. He sucks, his music sucks. "In Da' Club" my ass.

Anubis_
Feb 9, 2004, 11:56 AM
I like rap alot.. but i dont like 50 cent.. I liked Eminem for a while.. Then he started appearing with 50, then I got tired of lookin at him too..

Like I said before, I like rap.. But unlike most of my friends I dont think its deep like poetry.. You know what I mean. I enjoy listening to lyrics and such.. But I dont just think its the end all be all of music..
A lot of people just think alot of rappers are just people who speak words into a microphone.. This in alot of cases is true.. But not always.. For instance.. Twista.. Everyone in the world cant rap like twista can, which means he definately has a talent..

I have mad respect for Missy Elliot.. Because their is talent in her writting.. Just being able to writte so many songs in her life time is an acomplishment in itself..

I love rap, yes, But I also appreciate other types of music. Also Rap isnt the only genere with no talent artist.. I feel people come down on rap so hard because its such a large part of the Hip-Hop genera, and are afraid to conform to society for fear of looking shallow or immature. I love rap because of certain artist that I listen too, not everyone who loves rap loves every rap artist.

undevil
Feb 9, 2004, 03:24 PM
On 2004-02-09 05:49, ILLI wrote:
50 wasn't trying to be a dick.. He was actually trying to be funny.. He one almost every other best new artist award this past year but yet when he gets to the grammy's he loses.. Maybe we shouldn't be mad at the nominees but the voters.. 50 cent has made the most impact to his genre of music more than any other new artist.. therefore he should have won best new artist..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ILLI on 2004-02-09 05:50 ]</font>

While Evanescense is still popular, 50's popularity is fading, which is quite obvious. He will be a nobody in less than two years.

Only thing he did to rap was make gangster rap more popular.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 9, 2004, 04:23 PM
All I have to say is that they must be doing something right to have more money than everyone who just posted in this topic.

Myopathy
Feb 9, 2004, 05:15 PM
On 2004-02-09 13:23, Shattered_weasel wrote:
All I have to say is that they must be doing something right to have more money than everyone who just posted in this topic.

Or someone else is doing something right FOR them.

BogusKun
Feb 9, 2004, 05:19 PM
Fifty wears a bullet proof vest and all...

If he's doing something right... then... I need to go cap me down some homies on the east side, no wat i mean patna?

Heh... I heard that fifty gets called Lil' BooBoo on da streetz. : (

Anyone seen that MichaelJackson/50 pic? LOL!

Ness
Feb 9, 2004, 05:20 PM
On 2004-02-09 14:19, BogusKun wrote:
Fifty wears a bullet proof vest and all...

If he's doing something right... then... I need to go cap me down some homies on the east side, no wat i mean patna?

Heh... I heard that fifty gets called Lil' BooBoo on da streetz. : (

Anyone seen that MichaelJackson/50 pic? LOL!

No, I have not. you should post it since it pertains to the subject.

Black000Moon
Feb 9, 2004, 05:20 PM
On 2004-02-09 08:56, Anubis_ wrote:
I like rap alot.. but i dont like 50 cent.. I liked Eminem for a while.. Then he started appearing with 50, then I got tired of lookin at him too..

Like I said before, I like rap.. But unlike most of my friends I dont think its deep like poetry.. You know what I mean. I enjoy listening to lyrics and such.. But I dont just think its the end all be all of music..
A lot of people just think alot of rappers are just people who speak words into a microphone.. This in alot of cases is true.. But not always.. For instance.. Twista.. Everyone in the world cant rap like twista can, which means he definately has a talent..

I have mad respect for Missy Elliot.. Because their is talent in her writting.. Just being able to writte so many songs in her life time is an acomplishment in itself..

I love rap, yes, But I also appreciate other types of music. Also Rap isnt the only genere with no talent artist.. I feel people come down on rap so hard because its such a large part of the Hip-Hop genera, and are afraid to conform to society for fear of looking shallow or immature. I love rap because of certain artist that I listen too, not everyone who loves rap loves every rap artist.

anubis is right.... I don't get why some people hate rap so much I mean damn their voices sound better than some rock or metal band. I don't even get why. I mean some rock and metal is good but some of the voices of the people that sing suck so much they make the music decent to horrible which is.......I'll end here. I guess people just have different tastes. Hell probably alot of people hate rap because not for what it is but just because its gotten so popular and alot of people like it and also alot hate it and how can anyone hate rap more than opera.....

undevil
Feb 9, 2004, 05:41 PM
On 2004-02-09 14:20, Black000Moon wrote:

anubis is right.... I don't get why some people hate rap so much I mean damn their voices sound better than some rock or metal band. I don't even get why. I mean some rock and metal is good but some of the voices of the people that sing suck so much they make the music decent to horrible which is.......I'll end here. I guess people just have different tastes. Hell probably alot of people hate rap because not for what it is but just because its gotten so popular and alot of people like it and also alot hate it and how can anyone hate rap more than opera.....

I don't hate rap. I hate gangster rap. There is a big differance here. About the voices, artist like Nelly lip sing during live shows that are shown all over America. If you ever see him live rapping when he is really singing, he sucks.

Actually, many rappers lip it. Not to mention they don't play the real music. They have it pre recorded. You tell me how much skill is involved here.

I hate gangster rap for the fact that it sends a negative image across kids in America. Notice all the dip shits, fuck ups, and losers in school all listen to gangster rap? Some of the weirdos listen to goth and all that, but a vast majority of idiots in school listen to gangster rap. At least I can say that about the past three schools I have attended.

AUTO_
Feb 9, 2004, 11:46 PM
On 2004-02-09 14:41, undevil wrote:
Notice all the dip shits, fuck ups, and losers in school all listen to gangster rap? Some of the weirdos listen to goth and all that, but a vast majority of idiots in school listen to gangster rap.

OK, this wave of ignorance almost knocked me out of my chair.

Re-read that and honestly tell me you meant it.

About 50 Cent...you all need to take a breather.

Regardless if you like his music, you should respect him as an artist; because he is a great artist and is very talented. Saying things like "I hope he gets shot 9 more times" from Dime is just a fucking pathetic thing to say as a person.

I love how half of you in these threads analyze and judge when damn near all of you couldn't play the happy birthday melody on a piano--let alone rap a song that sounds appealing.

"Don't be hatin'".

Inu_Ranma
Feb 10, 2004, 12:20 AM
*can play 'Happy Birthday,' and then some, on Piano.*

But then...I don't disrespect him. He's a poet, though. I just get annoyed when people define something as something which it is not. I went over that in my previous post in this topic and therefore do not need to repeat it, tho'...right?

Ness
Feb 10, 2004, 07:13 AM
On 2004-02-09 20:46, AUTO_ wrote:

[quote]About 50 Cent...you all need to take a breather.

Regardless if you like his music, you should respect him as an artist; because he is a great artist and is very talented. Saying things like "I hope he gets shot 9 more times" from Dime is just a fucking pathetic thing to say as a person.

Respect him as an artist? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I admit that the guy who wanted him shot was a little harsh, but 50 Cent still sucks.

Seriously dude, I don't have to respect him in any way and the fact that he is "very talented" and "great" are subjective statements. I hate his music, I hate his lyrics, and I hate the way the promotes the stereotype that all blacks like rap. The only thing I don't hate hate about 50 cent is him (or them I can't remember if 50 cent is the name of the band or just one dude). You think that after awhile people would get tired of rappers like 50 cent singing about the hood, sex, and all this "bling" "bling" crap.

I love how half of you in these threads analyze and judge when damn near all of you couldn't play the happy birthday melody on a piano--let alone rap a song that sounds appealing.

"Don't be hatin'".

I love how rap fanboys use that same reply everytime they post in a "I hate rap" thread as if it's a valid statement.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-02-10 04:23 ]</font>

undevil
Feb 10, 2004, 07:19 AM
On 2004-02-09 20:46, AUTO_ wrote:

OK, this wave of ignorance almost knocked me out of my chair.

Re-read that and honestly tell me you meant it.

About 50 Cent...you all need to take a breather.

"Don't be hatin'".

Yes I ment it. If you don't see this in your school then good for you, but a lot of schools do have this. When I say dipshits and fuck ups I mean the kids who get detentions and referalls every day, are making F's and think it is funny, and the kids gang banging the sluts who also listen to gangster rap. TOO many of these kids exist.

Ness
Feb 10, 2004, 07:26 AM
On 2004-02-10 04:19, undevil wrote:

Yes I ment it. If you don't see this in your school then good for you, but a lot of schools do have this. When I say dipshits and fuck ups I mean the kids who get detentions and referalls every day, are making F's and think it is funny, and the kids gang banging the sluts who also listen to gangster rap. TOO many of these kids exist.

Auto was right, undevil, you're statements were quite ignorant. Not everyone who does X listens to rap and not everyone who does Y listens to techno. What you'll eventually learn is that trying to put people in a certain social class is both arduous and worthless.

undevil
Feb 10, 2004, 07:42 AM
I said a vast majority. At first I said all then I said majority, don't know why. A lot of fuck ups do listen to rock, goth, maybe even country. A lot of fuck ups don't even listen to music.

Put it this way. Many of the fuck ups in school listen to negative music. You tell me 50 Cent doesn't have a negative influence in his music and I will laugh. Ever seen his music videos? Since when was being a P.I.M.P cool?

Edit-I don't want to sound like a pansy here but I think that CD's should be givin movie labels like R, PG-13, ect. That would definatly help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: undevil on 2004-02-10 04:43 ]</font>

BogusKun
Feb 10, 2004, 11:19 AM
When you diss women, you suck.

Sham
Feb 10, 2004, 12:35 PM
Did I really miss 50 playing the shit out of himself by going up and expecting to win, then not winning? The grammy's were too fucking boring to continue watching for more than 20 minutes in one consecutive session.

BogusKun
Feb 10, 2004, 03:45 PM
Made you wish you could pull off watching it in 50.

AUTO_
Feb 10, 2004, 05:46 PM
On 2004-02-10 04:42, undevil wrote:
Edit-I don't want to sound like a pansy here but I think that CD's should be givin movie labels like R, PG-13, ect. That would definatly help.

on 2004-02-10 04:43 ]</font>

Dude...you don't live underground do you?

They're called Parentel Advisory stickers/labels, and all CD's deemed "to suggestive" have one marked on the CD case.

Including 50 Cent's.

And to add Ness:

No, I'm not a rap fanboy. I'm far from a rap fanboy.

Unless we have different ideas of what a fanboy is...?

I do enjoy some rap music, just like I enjoy some metal music.

If that wasn't directed at me...well now you know anyways, I guess.

And yes, you can laugh at the idea of respecting 50 Cent...but before you do that, I'd like to point out the following:

1) You don't even know if 50 Cent is one person or multiple members.

2) I bet you can't name one other song on his CD other then his singles you've seen during your "hate sessions" flipping through the occasional MTV.

3) You couldn't rap on par with 50 Cent, and you couldn't rap anything that is as appealing or sells as many records--let alone not making a jackass of yourself in the process.

If a janitor (which by God is considered a "low status" job) does his job well...shouldn't you respect him for that?

Yes, you SHOULD.

And 50 Cent is good at what he does...so you all can continue to cry in the dark. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

monkeyfist
Feb 10, 2004, 08:41 PM
so i should give a guy my hard earned money and my respect just cuz he can find words that rhyme with fucker?

HELL, NO!!!

Ness
Feb 10, 2004, 08:46 PM
On 2004-02-10 14:46, AUTO_ wrote:
And to add Ness:

No, I'm not a rap fanboy. I'm far from a rap fanboy.

Unless we have different ideas of what a fanboy is...?

I do enjoy some rap music, just like I enjoy some metal music.

If that wasn't directed at me...well now you know anyways, I guess.

I wasn?t pointing at you in particular, but what you said is typically an argument used by fanboys of a certain genre.

And yes, you can laugh at the idea of respecting 50 Cent...but before you do that, I'd like to point out the following:

1) You don't even know if 50 Cent is one person or multiple members.

50 cent is the lead singer in G-Unit, I believe.

2) I bet you can't name one other song on his CD other then his singles you've seen during your "hate sessions" flipping through the occasional MTV.

You?re right; I can?t name a song on his CD. All I know is that they are by him and they suck. To me, that?s all that?s important.

3) You couldn't rap on par with 50 Cent, and you couldn't rap anything that is as appealing or sells as many records--let alone not making a jackass of yourself in the process.

And this has what to do with anything? It doesn?t take much to rap all you have to do is rhyme to some 2-beat and mention whores, pimps, the hood, and gangs. If you must know, I?ve done some free styling and many people in the audience thought I was good. BTW, I don?t watch MTV because I value my sanity.

If a janitor (which by God is considered a "low status" job) does his job well...shouldn't you respect him for that?

Yes, you SHOULD.

A janitor keeps places from becoming pig sties and mops up the occasional vomit here and there and for that, I respect him. What does 50 cent do? Makes crappy music about pain, suffering, and the hood. Man, that?s something special right there.

And 50 Cent is good at what he does...so you all can continue to cry in the dark. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'm not the one who's hurting just because someone doesn?t like the guy.

AUTO_
Feb 10, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-02-10 17:41, monkeyfist wrote:
so i should give a guy my hard earned money and my respect just cuz he can find words that rhyme with fucker?

HELL, NO!!!

Forget it...you've missed the point.

Ness
Feb 10, 2004, 08:54 PM
On 2004-02-10 17:48, AUTO_ wrote:

HELL, NO!!!

Forget it...you've missed the point.

It's more like you trying to find a point that doesn't exist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-02-10 19:15 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Feb 10, 2004, 08:59 PM
you got served

</references to a movie that will suck the big one>

AUTO_
Feb 11, 2004, 06:00 PM
On 2004-02-10 17:46, Ness wrote:

50 cent is the lead singer in G-Unit, I believe.
I'm sure you could look it up.

You?re right; I can?t name a song on his CD. All I know is that they are by him and they suck. To me, that?s all that?s important.

OK Ness...

So you haven't heard/can't name any songs on his CD that aren't singles...yet you KNOW they suck?

For all you know there's a song on the CD about bunny rabbits...but you'd much rather downplay his reputation purely out of ignorance?

Congrats.

And this has what to do with anything? It doesn?t take much to rap all you have to do is rhyme to some 2-beat and mention whores, pimps, the hood, and gangs. If you must know, I?ve done some free styling and many people in the audience thought I was good. BTW, I don?t watch MTV because I value my sanity.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

..t-the audience? Care to elaborate?
(You didn't ryhme about computers did you?)

Ness it's comments like this that really piss me off.

I'm sure you, as being a young, white, male who's grown up in a relatively safe neighborhood look at this music with anger.

If you DID grow up in a ghetto and you were around "whores, pimps, the hood, and gangs"...don't you think they would somehow affect your music?

Yeah, thought so.

You don't like that world because you've never lived it, so you think listening to it makes you a lesser person--making a connection between what they/he/she/whatever raps about, and what you actually believe and are.

Same thing when Christians get offended listening to Gothic music. It's not the world they live or choose to accept--so they deem it 'wrong'.

It's what (in this case) 50 KNOWS.

The Notorious B.I.G. rapped about the same things.

Why?

Because that's what he KNEW--it was what he EXPERIENCED.

This is why many people relate to it (directly: people who actually experience the same things), and is also why so many people try to be apart of it--living in their safe neighborhoods they like to make themselves be apart of something they've never experienced...the common "thug" who sits in his parent's basement and pretends to be a hardcore gang banger online.

And some people just like the music and talent but don't get to close to the content on a personal level (such as myself--as I can't exactly relate to what he raps about).

A janitor keeps places from becoming pig sties and mops up the occasional vomit here and there and for that, I respect him. What does 50 cent do? Makes crappy music about pain, suffering, and the hood. Man, that?s something special right there.

Like I mentioned above ^.

That was his world Ness...what the fuck do you want him to rap about?

....Computers?

I'm not the one who's hurting just because someone doesn?t like the guy.

You can have whatever opinion you want.

Just know that it's not justified.

KaFKa
Feb 11, 2004, 06:17 PM
to auto: i grew up in "the ghetto" and got myself involved in gangs, and i LOATHE 50cent and his fellow rappers. yes, i can relate to every damn thing he says, but that doesent mean i like his music or him as a person. there are maybe four rappers that have my respect, and the rest can go unnoticed by me for eternity.

seriously, you need to stop and think about it, what does 50cent have that the multitude of other rappers dont? please tell me this, because i dont see a damn thing...

and in closing, how can an opinion be wrong? that is something that i would PAY MONEY to see...

AUTO_
Feb 11, 2004, 06:28 PM
On 2004-02-11 15:17, KaFKa wrote:
to auto: i grew up in "the ghetto" and got myself involved in gangs, and i LOATHE 50cent and his fellow rappers. yes, i can relate to every damn thing he says, but that doesent mean i like his music or him as a person. there are maybe four rappers that have my respect, and the rest can go unnoticed by me for eternity.

That's fine. I never said you had to like him.

And you and I are kind of talking 2 seperate subjects...with Ness I'm trying to explain understanding, with you I have to defend the morality of what he says.

Kind of difficult.

seriously, you need to stop and think about it, what does 50cent have that the multitude of other rappers dont? please tell me this, because i dont see a damn thing...

What does a generic, good-selling country band have that any other good-selling country band doesn't have?

As soon as you can answer that maybe I'll try to answer your question differently.

and in closing, how can an opinion be wrong? that is something that i would PAY MONEY to see...

Maybe you should read my posts a little better.

I said he can have whatever opinion he wants.

Anyone can.

I said:

"Just know that it isn't JUSTIFIED".

I could have an opinion that all rapists go to heaven.

...Does that make my opinion justified?

You tell me(?)

Ness
Feb 11, 2004, 06:37 PM
On 2004-02-11 15:00, AUTO_ wrote:
I'm sure you could look it up.

It's not that important to me; whether he's one man or a group, I will still hate his music.

OK Ness...

So you haven't heard/can't name any songs on his CD that aren't singles...yet you KNOW they suck?

For all you know there's a song on the CD about bunny rabbits...but you'd much rather downplay his reputation purely out of ignorance?

Congrats.

Wow, dude, are you so desperate to argue that you have to make stuff up? I never said that I didn't hear any of his songs so everything you just typed is absolutely worthless. How can I hate what I haven’t heard?

..t-the audience? Care to elaborate?
(You didn't ryhme about computers did you?)

Ness it's comments like this that really piss me off.

My audience was some kids at school that are into rap and freestyling. And no, I didn"t rap about computers; I ripped on some kid that was insulting me earlier that day.

I'm sure you, as being a young, white, male who's grown up in a relatively safe neighborhood look at this music with anger.

And this is coming from some kid who is probably younger than me and has a red room decorated with Oriental stuff. If you must know, I am black and I spent the first few years of my life on the poorer side of town. I know what it’s like to live in the “hood” and to be a "gangsta." Sure I may live in a safe neighborhood now, but that wasn’t always the case.

If you DID grow up in a ghetto and you were around "whores, pimps, the hood, and gangs"...don't you think they would somehow affect your music?

Yeah, thought so.

You don't like that world because you've never lived it, so you think listening to it makes you a lesser person--making a connection between what they/he/she/whatever raps about, and what you actually believe and are.

See above, buddy. Also, if you think that most of these rappers actually "lived in the hood" then you have another thing coming.

Same thing when Christians get offended listening to Gothic music. It's not the world they live or choose to accept--so they deem it 'wrong'.

Why?

No, I don't like his music because it sucks; I don't know where you got all of this Christians vs. Gothics crap.

Again, most rappers really didn't live in the hood.

Like I mentioned above ^.

That was his world Ness...what the fuck do you want him to rap about?

....Computers?

Again, the hood wasn't his world. I hate any music that has to do with pain and suffering. That's one of the main reasons I started listening to J-pop and trance. I don’t have to deal with all that "I'm so angry" or "I'm going to fucking kill you and then myself" kind of music.

You can have whatever opinion you want.

Just know that it's not justified.

Look, dude, opinions are opinions, nothing more. You don’t have to "justify" them or anything. You can continue to think that rap is godsend and I can continue to think that it sucks.

BogusKun
Feb 11, 2004, 06:38 PM

HELL, NO!!!

Give me money, i can ryhme a word with fucker myself.
You can give me 50, that'll pass tucker's wealth
I'm not talkin about fred, im talkin about chris.
the one to cause rush hours, my movie you can't miss.
so where's my money monkey, i pull out my fists
like jackie chan, carter's friend, i make you take a piss.

i weigh WON TON on the mic, so call me half chinese
my eyes squint like im blind, i can't even see
Deez, nutz, in your mouf....

(Stfu Bo) *Slaps self*

Ness
Feb 11, 2004, 06:42 PM
On 2004-02-11 15:38, BogusKun wrote:

HELL, NO!!!

(Stfu Bo) *Slaps self*

That's better than anything I've ever seen Eminem or 50cent do.

BogusKun
Feb 11, 2004, 06:46 PM
On 2004-02-11 15:42, Ness wrote:

On 2004-02-11 15:38, BogusKun wrote:

HELL, NO!!!

(Stfu Bo) *Slaps self*

That's better than anything I've ever seen Eminem or 50cent do.

Well, can I at least have some money, please?

(heh.)

Ness
Feb 11, 2004, 06:50 PM
On 2004-02-11 15:46, BogusKun wrote:
Well, can I at least have some money, please?

(heh.)

Money? Hell, I pull some strings to get the record companies to fire G-Unit and Eminem and hire you in their place.

BogusKun
Feb 11, 2004, 06:54 PM
Meh.

Heh I can do better but... heh... meh...

Man... Why you people got me saying Meh... GRRR

I'mma git meh gun, and fire me some...
then ima plack 'em after dat, ima git me sum platnum
i cant spell butt i can rap real heavy
i run you over like allos in a chevy
fuck you, i own your ass, and i tap your mommies
blah blah blah im rich, you rap like...ummm

MUMMIES!

^There goes another million dollar hit right there!

Bow to me, Austin, Texas' Most Wanted. Meh..

------------
Whoever made up meh is gonna die.

AUTO_
Feb 11, 2004, 06:59 PM
On 2004-02-11 15:37, Ness wrote:
OK Ness...

Wow, dude, are you so desperate to argue that you have to make stuff up? I never said that I didn't hear any of his songs so everything you just typed is absolutely worthless. How can I hate what I haven?t heard?

Please...read my posts how they're written.

I wasn't saying you haven't heard any of his songs, I was saying you haven't heard all of his songs...so passing your judgement seems a bit ignorant.

And this is coming from some kid who is probably younger than me and has a red room decorated with Oriental stuff. If you must know, I am black and I spent the first few years of my life on the poorer side of town. I know what it?s like to live in the ?hood? and to be a "gangsta." Sure I may live in a safe neighborhood now, but that wasn?t always the case.

I'm glad you could see the correlation in my post.

Oh, wait...you didn't.

Again, most rappers really didn't live in the hood.

*WHOOSH!*

Yeah, I know.
But I thought we were talking about 50 Cent..?

Again, the hood wasn't his world. I hate any music that has to do with pain and suffering. That's one of the main reasons I started listening to J-pop and trance. I don?t have to deal with all that "I'm so angry" or "I'm going to fucking kill you and then myself" kind of music.

50 Cent didn't grow up in the hood?

Have you researched this at all?

Didn't think so.

Look, dude, opinions are opinions, nothing more. You don?t have to "justify" them or anything. You can continue to think that rap is godsend and I can continue to think that it sucks.

Y-yes...because I frequently said rap is a godsend...

Re-read my posts and ask your parents what they mean.

Until then we might as well talk about Unicorns and something else completely unrelated.

Opinions don't have to be justified you say?

<opinion>It's right that we're invading Iraq</opinion>

...so that statement doesn't have to be justified?

You tell me; it IS just an opinion...right?

BogusKun
Feb 11, 2004, 07:05 PM
My sister came up with research on him a while back, before this post was created...

The significance of 50 Cent's home alias
"Li'l BooBoo" and him growing up on the rich side of New York (probably about 5 blocks away from the hood) getting chased and beat up by the outskirt's neighborhood bullies... is true.

Not all rappers come from the ghetto. Just most of the trendy (and somewhat pretty rappers... not all are "cute look at Jay-Z, he got an ugly face and big lips...) rappers come from that environment.

Even Kanye West (a guy who can't even stay one year in college) grew up in an okay neighborhood... and look at him... He's a rapper but still a loser if you consider him to be a drop-out.

AUTO_
Feb 11, 2004, 07:18 PM
Uh...I'll say you got this partially right.

He lived in Queens, NY after his mother was murdered.

He then became a coke dealer at age 12.

Not sure what your information was supposed to supply to the topic...

But it's basically heresay.

...Not to mention you have a tendancy to try and ruin individuals' reputations.

Ness
Feb 11, 2004, 07:30 PM
On 2004-02-11 15:59, AUTO_ wrote:

Please...read my posts how they're written.

I wasn't saying you haven't heard any of his songs, I was saying you haven't heard all of his songs...so passing your judgement seems a bit ignorant.

Umm how is it ignorant? I have heard his songs and that?s all that matters.

I'm glad you could see the correlation in my post.

Oh, wait...you didn't.

It's kind of hard to see what doesn't exist. Unless you were talking about the correlation between all the people who lived in a safe neighborhood and me, the young, white guy that also lives in a safe neighborhood (which I have proven to be false). Your argument had heart, I'll give you that, but it was thrown together and very well thought out. I give it a 6.

*WHOOSH!*

Yeah, I know.
But I thought we were talking about 50 Cent..?

Okay......

You went from valiantly defending 50 cent, to flaming, and now you've regressed to using onomatopoeia and interjections that have nothing do with what I said.

50 Cent didn't grow up in the hood?

Have you researched this at all?

Didn't think so.

See Bogus's post.

Y-yes...because I frequently said rap is a godsend...

Re-read my posts and ask your parents what they mean.

Until then we might as well talk about Unicorns and something else completely unrelated.

You may not have said that rap was godsend, but people would suspect otherwise given the way you defend it. There you go with the flaming again. I understood your post, but it didn't mean anything. It seemed to me like you are trying to justify this crusade you have against me hating 50 cent.

Opinions don't have to be justified you say?

<opinion>It's right that we're invading Iraq</opinion>

...so that statement doesn't have to be justified?

You tell me; it IS just an opinion...right?

Nope, not to me it doesn't. You can think whatever you want and it's not my job, or anyone else's, to force you to justify it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-02-11 16:45 ]</font>

BogusKun
Feb 11, 2004, 07:42 PM
On 2004-02-11 16:18, AUTO_ wrote:

How do I have the "tendacy" to ruin a reputation I can't come 50 feet to?

AUTO_
Feb 11, 2004, 08:10 PM
On 2004-02-11 15:00, AUTO_ wrote:

Yeah, thought so.

Why?

This is why many people relate to it (directly: people who actually experience the same things), and is also why so many people try to be apart of it--living in their safe neighborhoods they like to make themselves be apart of something they've never experienced...the common "thug" who sits in his parent's basement and pretends to be a hardcore gang banger online.

And some people just like the music and talent but don't get to close to the content on a personal level (such as myself--as I can't exactly relate to what he raps about).

The correlation was that he raps/writes about what he knows and has experienced; and knocking him for it doesn't seem logical.

...and Ness, don't try to bullshit me about not justifying opinions.

You do it in almost every thread about politics on PSOW.

monkeyfist
Feb 11, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-02-11 16:18, AUTO_ wrote:

so... i should like him cuz he sold crack when he was in 6th grade?? uh, pass

AUTO_
Feb 11, 2004, 09:15 PM
On 2004-02-11 17:48, monkeyfist wrote:

OK...for fuck sake people get this right.

I'm not saying you should like him.

I'll repeat this:

Knocking him for what he writes/raps about doesn't seem fair because that's what he experienced (IE. SELLING COKE WHEN HE WAS 12) during his life--obviously this creates an impact on his lyrics.

I'm mainly trying to get across that you shouldn't be so close-minded.

BogusKun
Feb 11, 2004, 09:41 PM
I think if you admit if you sold crack at age 12, and you're just now bringing it up at say... 20-25+?... Then that makes you a coward. Not a rapper...

Well, unless you rap... you'll be a rapper and a coward.

Sort of like a Crapward.

monkeyfist
Feb 11, 2004, 09:49 PM
On 2004-02-11 18:15, AUTO_ wrote:

On 2004-02-11 17:48, monkeyfist wrote:

OK...for fuck sake people get this right.

I'm not saying you should like him.

I'll repeat this:

Knocking him for what he writes/raps about doesn't seem fair because that's what he experienced (IE. SELLING COKE WHEN HE WAS 12) during his life--obviously this creates an impact on his lyrics.

I'm mainly trying to get across that you shouldn't be so close-minded.

hey, jewel lived in a car in alaska, naked for a while. does that mean i should NOT HATE her music?

AUTO_
Feb 11, 2004, 11:22 PM
Monkey...

*gets out his crayons*

Let me draw this up for you.

I wasn't saying you should like his music, or Jewel's music, or fucking Clay Aiken's music.

I'm saying that prior experiences usually are a strong influence on music style/lyrics/presentation.

So saying the common:

"Blah blah rap is all about sex and drugs"

"Blah blah country is all about my dog dying and getting drunk"

"Blah blah rock music is all about anger and raw emotion"

...Think there's any correlation?

Experiences effect the bands'/artists' music...everything from style and lyrics.

I'll say this one...

Last..

Time..

You don't have to like 50 Cent. But I think it's important you understand where he's coming from in his songs.

Whether or not they offend you, depends on the person you are.

Whether or not you understand or tolerate what he raps about, depends on how open minded you are.

I'm all out of crayons...

Ness
Feb 12, 2004, 06:58 AM
On 2004-02-11 17:10, AUTO_ wrote:

The correlation was that he raps/writes about what he knows and has experienced; and knocking him for it doesn't seem logical.

So in other words, I can't critisize him and hate him for making crappy music because it's "all he knows." Wait, you aren't saying we should like him. I'm confused. You are not telling us to like him, yet you throw a hissy fit everytime someone says something negative about him. What's even more amazing is that this is coming from someone who isn't a rap fanboy.

...and Ness, don't try to bullshit me about not justifying opinions.

You do it in almost every thread about politics on PSOW.

You're right, I justifed my opinions on my own free will. No one forced me to do it. I could have just said something and never came back to thread, but I freely chose to justify my opinions. I freely chose to reply to those that spoke out against me.

Seriously ,Auto, just give up. You have been owned so many times it's not even funny.

Since Auto can't keep his arguments in one post...

I'm saying that prior experiences usually are a strong influence on music style/lyrics/presentation.

So saying the common:

"Blah blah rap is all about sex and drugs"

"Blah blah country is all about my dog dying and getting drunk"

"Blah blah rock music is all about anger and raw emotion"

...Think there's any correlation?

Experiences effect the bands'/artists' music...everything from style and lyrics.

Okay, his "experineces" (that most of the time never happened) affect his music, but money affects it even more. Most of those rappers rap about that stuff because they the record companies know that's what kids like. Most of those rappers act like they are independent, but they are just the bitches of the record companies. The life experiences of the artist rarely have a huge affect on what they sing about.

You don't have to like 50 Cent. But I think it's important you understand where he's coming from in his songs.

Whether or not they offend you, depends on the person you are.

Yeah, first you wnet from saying that we should "respect him as an artist", now you are saying we should "understand where he'cs coming from." Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about "where he's coming from;" it won't change the fact that he makes bad music. I'm not offended by it, it just sucks.

Whether or not you understand or tolerate what he raps about, depends on how open minded you are.

That's the one of the saddest things I've ever heard you say. "You're not open minded because you don't like tolerate one of my favorite artists!"

Quite honestly, I think you're just upset because we don't like 50cent.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-02-12 04:13 ]</font>

BogusKun
Feb 12, 2004, 11:54 AM
On 2004-02-11 20:22, AUTO_ wrote:
Monkey...

*gets out his crayons*

Let me draw this up for you.

I wasn't saying you should like... ...Clay Aiken's music.

I'm all out of crayons...

That's all I want to hear because, Clay Aiken is teh bezt.

Inu_Ranma
Feb 12, 2004, 05:45 PM
This is back at the core, not refuting the guy who likes rap's statement at all.

I could care less whether someone's spent his life in the hood or is even still there. Rapping about it in a sense that glorifies it and then marketing that to the youth of America is completely immoral. Thousands of times worse and more effective than dealing drugs, as he's glorifying the drugs that he dealt.

BogusKun
Feb 12, 2004, 09:50 PM
Especially when you know that there are people out there who are influenced by it. As of this moment, they are probably "in day phat ass rydez tryna pass da blunt and smoke weed, and sell krak 2 da blak (liek missy sed in her last video) and otha peepz while listnen 2 da Fit-ty AKA Li'l BooBoo"

(Translation: In their cool and expensive automobiles, smoking weed and such, while selling crack to the african-americans as well as others... while listening to 50 Cent A.K.A. Little BooBoo's newest album").

And this isn't just in New York.

undevil
Feb 13, 2004, 04:53 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/iy/f3/6ad5923bd79ca3cd8037ded972bc24_sm.jpg Wat joo makin fun o me fo?

AUTO_
Feb 13, 2004, 04:56 PM
On 2004-02-12 03:58, Ness wrote:

So in other words, I can't critisize him and hate him for making crappy music because it's "all he knows."

"all he knows" is what he writes about, whether or not you agree with it.

'Crappy music' is your personal opinion ABOUT his music.

Combining the two is ignorant, which you're doing.

You're right, I justifed my opinions on my own free will. No one forced me to do it. I could have just said something and never came back to thread, but I freely chose to justify my opinions. I freely chose to reply to those that spoke out against me.

I would hope it's free will...most people aren't being controlled by a mothership when they speak their opinions/speak out against them.

Seriously ,Auto, just give up. You have been owned so many times it's not even funny.

Care to specify?

Nevermind forget it...coming from you it means nothing anyways.

The life experiences of the artist rarely have a huge affect on what they sing about.

Wow...that might be the smartest thing I've ever heard.

Especially coming from a gym-MC like yourself.

(^Didn't you freestyle based on a life experience of yours? K, Ness.)

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about "where he's coming from;"

Almost sounds like something an ignorant, kept-to-himself person would say.

Lucky that's not you.

That's the one of the saddest things I've ever heard you say. "You're not open minded because you don't like tolerate one of my favorite artists!"

Once again...did you ever hear me say he's one of my favorite artists?

Didn't think so.

And you're completely turning the context of how I said that around.

But I'm beginning to think you just don't understand the original context.

Go ask your parents...I'm sure you can reply with a random word you fish out of the thesaurus.

Quite honestly, I think you're just upset because we don't like 50cent.

*cough*

Yup...you got me.

That must be the "owned so many times" you meant before.

Either that or I'm sarcastic.

You're smart enough to figure it out.

(Just make sure you read my posts carefully...it helps when you try to "contribute" to the topic)

Maybe you should be a rapper, Ness.

You sure are a broken record.

undevil
Feb 13, 2004, 05:13 PM
Telling people off for having a differant opinion about a rap artist that I personally think sings bullcrap when he sings is nothing to get mad over.

We think he sucks. You don't. End of discussion. It is an opinion.

Hypocrite...

Ness
Feb 13, 2004, 05:14 PM
On 2004-02-13 13:56, AUTO_ wrote:

"all he knows" is what he writes about, whether or not you agree with it.

'Crappy music' is your personal opinion ABOUT his music.

Combining the two is ignorant, which you're doing.

No he writes about what sells. Like Bogus said, this guy gre up in an upperclass New York neighborhood so he "knows" nothing.

Care to specify?

Nevermind forget it...coming from you it means nothing anyways.

Just read all of my posts and them read your progressively weakening responses and I think everything will come into play.

Coming from me? I think I can safely say that I was speaking for Bogus, Monkeyfist and myself when I said that you got owned.

Wow...that might be the smartest thing I've ever heard.

Especially coming from a gym-MC like yourself.

And this is coming from the same kid that made such a big deal out of my coming back after I supposedly "announced my departure". This is also the same kid that made the blanket statement way back about all black people liking rap. And here is this same kid trying to rip on my intelligence. Disappointing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

(^Didn't you freestyle based on a life experience of yours? K, Ness.)

You know, if you weren't so busy trying to (unsuccessfully) conjure up witty retorts to my posts, you would have realized that I already stated waht I freestyled about.

Almost sounds like something an ignorant, kept-to-himself person would say.

Lucky that's not you.

Actually it sounds like something that would come from the mouth of a person that knows that origin and music quality are not connected. Sadly, that's not you.

Once again...did you ever hear me say he's one of my favorite artists?

Didn't think so.

And you're completely turning the context of how I said that around.

You sure act like he's one of your favorite artists.
So basically you are adamantly defending him just because you want to argue with me? Sad.

But I'm beginning to think you just don't understand the original context.

Go ask your parents...I'm sure you can reply with a random word you fish out of the thesaurus.

You're the one that's been topic dodging and changing the points of the "original context." I pointed that out in a previous post and since you are so much more intelligent than me, I thought that you would have been able to get it the first time.

*cough*

Yup...you got me.

That must be the "owned so many times" you meant before.

Either that or I'm sarcastic.

You're smart enough to figure it out.

(Just make sure you read my posts carefully...it helps when you try to "contribute" to the topic)

This is coming from the guy that's practcally overlooked, evaded, or was unable to counter every single point made by either Boguskun, Monkeyfist, or myself.

Maybe you should be a rapper, Ness.

You sure are a broken record.

When you are right, you have no choice but to dsay them same thing over and over again. That and the fact that I try to stay on topic instead of evading points by changing it.

AUTO_
Feb 13, 2004, 05:25 PM
I'm done quoting you and answering back.

It's not worth it and neither are you.

Ness
Feb 13, 2004, 06:16 PM
On 2004-02-13 14:25, AUTO_ wrote:
I'm done quoting you and answering back.

It's not worth it and neither are you.

Translation: Yes, Ness, you have owned my ass.

It's aobut time too because I was getting tired of fighting.

undevil
Feb 13, 2004, 06:18 PM
Not to mention both of you had stupid points. The fight was going no where. GG?

BogusKun
Feb 13, 2004, 08:18 PM
So I want to know if anyone thinks 50 is a good influence on society?

undevil
Feb 13, 2004, 09:37 PM
On 2004-02-13 17:18, BogusKun wrote:

Haha lets see what Auto has to say about this.

Ness
Feb 13, 2004, 10:13 PM
On 2004-02-13 18:37, undevil wrote:

On 2004-02-13 17:18, BogusKun wrote:

Haha lets see what Auto has to say about this.

We got him pretty good last time so I don't think he's coming back.

AUTO_
Feb 13, 2004, 10:28 PM
On 2004-02-13 19:13, Ness wrote:

Ness...as much as I value what you and these-people-you're-hiding-behind-and-could-give-a-fuck-about say...I don't.

So if you have anything else to say to me, grow a sack and PM me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AUTO_ on 2004-02-13 19:29 ]</font>

Ness
Feb 13, 2004, 10:29 PM
On 2004-02-13 19:28, AUTO_ wrote:

On 2004-02-13 19:13, Ness wrote:

Ness...as much as I value what you and these-people-you're-hiding-behind-and-could-give-a-fuck-about...I don't.

So if you have anything else to say to me, grow a sack and PM me.

Actually, I said "we" instead of "I" to keep from sounding like an egotistical jerk. I won't PM you because I'm finished.

AUTO_
Feb 13, 2004, 10:37 PM
I meant you don't give a fuck about them, yet you hide behind them because you share a common opinion.

Don't bother responding, you're true to your word and you're finished.

So shut the fuck up.

Ness
Feb 13, 2004, 10:47 PM
On 2004-02-13 19:37, AUTO_ wrote:
I meant you don't give a fuck about them, yet you hide behind them because you share a common opinion.

So shut the fuck up.

Dude, it's over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-02-13 19:47 ]</font>

undevil
Feb 13, 2004, 11:33 PM
On 2004-02-13 19:37, AUTO_ wrote:

So shut the fuck up.

Yet you fail to answer the above question. How has 50 Cent made a positive impact on our culture? I doubt anyone could answer this question, except the illiterate morons who are rap fanatics. Don be a playa hata 50 cent tot me everathang i know abot da real world.

BogusKun
Feb 14, 2004, 12:06 AM
On 2004-02-13 20:33, undevil wrote:
Don be a playa hata 50 cent tot me everathang i know abot da real world.

"helz yea my nigk, & I r teh illezt nigk on dis website tellz yallz dat i B dat cat an shizzile my nizzole"

I mean, I like rap a little bit, I'm into old school... when rapping was about politics and truth. Not to forget, education... Back when Will Smith raps about Summertime. When Ideals were created behind the Genre: Rap...

...Sure there are "Eye-Catchers" But I'm sorry to say this, the only true eye-catchers in rap are the "Bitches and Hos" in the rap videos.

Dialated Peoples, Common, Talib Kweli... nice lyrics... I prefer them in this days battle over Rap and Hip-Hop kings. I still don't understand how Eminem and 50 Cent can say they were anti-mainstream... yet they express their feelings toward mainstream and sell albums...

...they are the hypocrits before "we" are. No matter if you like 50 or not.

Trust me... this rant could go on forever and I'm sure of it.

undevil
Feb 14, 2004, 12:09 AM
I like hey ya from outkast or whatever the name is. That is a very cool song.

Ness
Feb 14, 2004, 08:46 AM
On 2004-02-13 21:09, undevil wrote:
I like hey ya from outkast or whatever the name is. That is a very cool song.

I like that one too, but I don't consider it rap. The one rapper I do like is R. Kelly.

AUTO_
Feb 14, 2004, 05:12 PM
Outkast (career wise) is rap.

"Hey Ya" from Andre is funk-oriented.

AUTO_
Feb 14, 2004, 05:13 PM
On 2004-02-14 14:12, AUTO_ wrote:
Outkast (career wise) is rap.

"Hey Ya" from Andre is funk-oriented.

EDIT: err Ness...R. Kelly is soul/R&B.

undevil
Feb 14, 2004, 07:11 PM
Dude answer the question. Stop trying to avoid it.

KaFKa
Feb 14, 2004, 07:33 PM
i just feel like saying this, since were all sharing our thoughts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

i respect Coolio (yeah, remember back in the day kids?) alot more than i do almost any other rapper (excluding snoop dogg, its hard to beat old school) you should listen to 'Gansters Paradise' THAT is one of the best songs ive ever heard...

Ness
Feb 14, 2004, 07:59 PM
On 2004-02-14 16:33, KaFKa wrote:
i just feel like saying this, since were all sharing our thoughts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

i respect Coolio (yeah, remember back in the day kids?) alot more than i do almost any other rapper (excluding snoop dogg, its hard to beat old school) you should listen to 'Gansters Paradise' THAT is one of the best songs ive ever heard...

For a rap song, it was pretty good.

Temjin-On
Feb 14, 2004, 08:03 PM
Rap annoys me. 50 didnt deserve the grammy and he didnt get it. In my opinion, Evanescence didnt deserve either.

BogusKun
Feb 15, 2004, 12:26 AM
I believe that the media is ignoring all of the other greats out there.

But i could be wrong. The true rap artists may be avoiding the media.

Link00seven
Feb 15, 2004, 11:58 AM
Rap...blah, I dont think you want me to get started on it.

I don't see the concept of it. It takes virtually no talent at all to rap. The bass lines are patheticly easy, and the drum beats are shit. Then you have the lyrics, which usually turns out to be the worst part.

Of course, your talking to someone who absolutly loves classic rock and jazz. (The old stuff lol, but I think old is good, especially in music)

ABDUR101
Feb 15, 2004, 12:16 PM
I used to not mind rap, old school rap, but eventually it just got less and less interesting to listen to, even stuff just popping on the radio makes me change the station anymore.

Thats how it goes I guess. o_O

monkeyfist
Feb 15, 2004, 12:49 PM
old sckool rap was awesome (run d.m.c anyone?) but it keeps getting worse

exibit a:
50 cent

exibit b:
chingy
(can't even spell the word "Holiday Inn", instead spells it "Holidae In"... get him a dictionary!!!)

Wewt
Feb 15, 2004, 01:51 PM
On 2004-02-15 09:16, ABDUR101 wrote:
I used to not mind rap, old school rap, but eventually it just got less and less interesting to listen to, even stuff just popping on the radio makes me change the station anymore.

Thats how it goes I guess. o_O

That's because they all jumped on the 'Hey-lots-of-easy-money' bandwagon. A lot of the stuff hasn't really changed that much, it's just the same stuff we've heared x years ago.

Temjin-On
Feb 15, 2004, 07:49 PM
Chingy...! Oh yea heres a running joke between me and my friends.

Chingy: LOOK! RIGHT THUUR!
Rapper:Whuur?
Chingy:RIGHT THUUR!
Rapper:Oh Righ thuur! I like it right thuur!
Some Chick:RIGHT THUUR! MILKSHAKE! DING!

BogusKun
Feb 15, 2004, 08:40 PM
On 2004-02-15 09:49, monkeyfist wrote:
old sckool rap was awesome (run d.m.c anyone?) but it keeps getting worse

exibit a:
50 cent

exibit b:
chingy
(can't even spell the word "Holiday Inn", instead spells it "Holidae In"... get him a dictionary!!!)

god, chingy just needs to stop making music.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 16, 2004, 04:40 PM
50 cent still has more money than all the people who just posted here. So he is still doing something right.

undevil
Feb 16, 2004, 06:45 PM
Actually I doubt he has more money then me. My parents have EXTREMELY high paying jobs. They both work as brain surgeons, and they make about 2,000,000 a year. Not to mention they have been brain surgeons for about 28 years now, and the first 20 years they saved up a majority of the money in the bank. We lived in very cheap houses for a majority of the time. Now we live in a very nice house in Naperville, Illinois, which is like one of the richest cities in Illinois. But yeah, 50 Cent has probably been making a lot of money, but I would still say we have more money then him.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 16, 2004, 09:37 PM
On 2004-02-16 15:45, undevil wrote:
Actually I doubt he has more money then me. My parents have EXTREMELY high paying jobs. They both work as brain surgeons, and they make about 2,000,000 a year. Not to mention they have been brain surgeons for about 28 years now, and the first 20 years they saved up a majority of the money in the bank. We lived in very cheap houses for a majority of the time. Now we live in a very nice house in Naperville, Illinois, which is like one of the richest cities in Illinois. But yeah, 50 Cent has probably been making a lot of money, but I would still say we have more money then him.

You need to be shot.

Dime
Feb 16, 2004, 10:00 PM
He's lying.

undevil
Feb 16, 2004, 10:10 PM
Actually I am not. Maybe I will show you some pictures of my house.

To Shatteredweasel, your just jealous.

And when I said 2,000,000, I ment 2,000,000 each. Well really my mom makes about 100,000 less then my dad.

Like stated, I got digicam pics to prove it. Many infact.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 17, 2004, 06:50 AM
I am so jealous that I don't have your such high brain power that one cannot find what verbal irony is. Also known as sarcasm. You might study it in school one day.

You now need to be shot 3 times.

derBauer
Feb 17, 2004, 08:19 AM
On 2004-02-16 19:10, undevil wrote:

I got digicam pics of my head up my ass. Many infact.

I would like to see that!

Ness
Feb 17, 2004, 10:29 AM
They have a point, undevil, you do sound a bit full of yourself. As for the whole thing about 50 cent having alot of money, that because he cashed on a popular trend, something any average Joe could do.

Dime
Feb 17, 2004, 11:39 AM
On 2004-02-17 07:29, Ness wrote:
something any average Joe could do.

Then why aren't you rich?

derBauer
Feb 17, 2004, 11:42 AM
On 2004-02-17 08:39, Dime wrote:

Are you calling a Ness an average Joe????????!1!?!

Dime
Feb 17, 2004, 11:48 AM
No, that would get his ego up even more.

BogusKun
Feb 17, 2004, 12:17 PM
On 2004-02-16 13:40, Shattered_weasel wrote:
50 cent still has more money than all the people who just posted here. So he is still doing something right.

Actually I'm pretty sure he isn't as rich as my dad.
And I work with/for my dad so... 50 Cent gets his 500,000 with Benefits and I keep my 500,000+ w/o benefits.

On 2004-02-17 03:50, Shattered_weasel wrote:

You now need to be shot 3 times.

50 Cent was shot 9 times (from the story he passed out)

I was shot 27 total times at a lazer tag event.

Mwan Meh so Gangsta!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2004-02-17 09:19 ]</font>

Wewt
Feb 17, 2004, 12:18 PM

Why do you think.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

BogusKun
Feb 17, 2004, 01:17 PM
On 2004-02-17 09:18, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

Why do you think.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Some of you may not be... but I am... How about we all get together and make a 50 Cent Hate Album titled...
49 Cent : 1 Short, Got spare Change fo a Brotha?

BTW... Average Joe isn't rich, the reality show is to trick a woman into loving a rich man who really isn't rich.

Dime
Feb 17, 2004, 01:41 PM
What's with all these jackasses posting how rich their PARENTS are?

Ness
Feb 17, 2004, 01:47 PM
On 2004-02-17 08:42, derBauer wrote:

Are you calling a Ness an average Joe????????!1!?!

Yeah, dude, we all know that I'm better than the average Joe. I'm not rich becasue I'm choosing not to cash in on a fad.

Dime
Feb 17, 2004, 01:49 PM
How can you prove you're better than an average joe?

-Luke-
Feb 17, 2004, 02:08 PM
No d00d i r teh bettazorz cos my d4d owns microsofffft reely not bill gaytes m4n and he earns 50000000000000000 per mineeete so stfu diem

Dime
Feb 17, 2004, 02:15 PM
Yea, well my dad makes rockin' pancakes, so STUF NOOB

HotWaterDeath
Feb 17, 2004, 06:17 PM
How can people listen to 50Cent when KRS-One is still kickin' it? If you like 50, then more power to ya. But I think "his" material, rhymes, and beats are lame. Plenty of better chaps in hip-hop.

Bradicus
Feb 17, 2004, 10:13 PM
On 2004-02-17 11:15, Dime wrote:
Yea, well my dad makes rockin' pancakes, so STUF NOOB

In the end, it's hard to beat a good pancake.

Inu_Ranma
Feb 17, 2004, 11:39 PM
That is, of course, unless you're doing so before the pancake is actually made. Then you HAVE to beat it (or at least the eggs which are used to help make it). Otherwise it comes out bad, right?

I'm probably dead wrong. I know how to cook omelettes and ramen. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

geewj
Feb 17, 2004, 11:44 PM
The mistake most people make is that the batter is suppose to have lumps in it. Over beating the batter to get rid of the lumps the pancakes turn out bad.

>_>

ABDUR101
Feb 17, 2004, 11:46 PM
Denta...oh..err..I like french toast better. =]

KaFKa
Feb 17, 2004, 11:46 PM
uhm... the best way to make pancakes is with one of those E-Z flippy things... ^_^

Cowboy
Feb 17, 2004, 11:48 PM
I made a 4 foot wide pancake ONCE. I was at my uncles, and he has this huge as heck electirc stove, so i cooked in it one pan, then flipped it over into the other. it didnt taste very good.....

Blitzkommando
Feb 17, 2004, 11:49 PM
I never saw this one coming to FKL...

Cowboy
Feb 17, 2004, 11:50 PM
I miss the imp....

Blitzkommando
Feb 17, 2004, 11:59 PM
On 2004-02-17 20:50, Tracon wrote:
I miss the imp....

Fear not! A new day dawns, and a new sig is born... Well in about 10 minutes...

Outrider
Feb 18, 2004, 10:33 AM
*wakes up*

Huh? Oh man, another new topic was dropped of. Sweet.

Firocket1690
Feb 18, 2004, 11:32 AM
On 2004-02-17 15:17, HotWaterDeath wrote:
Plenty of better chaps in hip-hop.

But most people just blend Hip-Hop, R&B, and Rap as the same evil generic bad-sounding crap...

I personally, like R&B, Techno, Jpop, and some Hip Hop.

... w00t ?

BogusKun
Feb 19, 2004, 12:34 PM
50 Cent is too poor to be Wan Dolla!

KingChaos
Feb 20, 2004, 06:31 PM
has any1 heard of 50 pence he takes the piss out of 50 cents songstenitilerhe

BogusKun
Feb 21, 2004, 02:15 PM
No where can I hear it? haha

BogusKun
Feb 24, 2004, 04:12 PM
I saw 50 Cent perform at a charity event... Does he have heart for children now?

Has he gone soft?

BogusKun
Feb 25, 2004, 05:59 PM
On 2004-02-20 15:31, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
has any1 heard of 50 pence he takes the piss out of 50 cents songstenitilerhe

Goes offline in hopes of checking out 50 Pence.

Zaneatron
Feb 25, 2004, 06:19 PM
Particular favourites of mine from 50 Pence are "In Da Pub" and "P.I.N.T" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kizaragu
Feb 25, 2004, 06:23 PM
On 2004-02-25 15:19, Zaneatron wrote:
Particular favourites of mine from 50 Pence are "In Da Pub" and "P.I.N.T" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Bradicus
Feb 25, 2004, 07:33 PM

that's just greedy...
taking the cake like that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

translation
-you take the cake

Amiadon
Feb 26, 2004, 05:32 AM
...Yeah...

Zaneatron
Feb 26, 2004, 09:48 AM
On 2004-02-25 16:33, Bradicus wrote:

that's just greedy...
taking the cake like that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

translation
-you take the cake

wtf has cake got to do with this, and taking?!?!?!?! wtf once again *weirded out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif*

Armok
Feb 26, 2004, 09:50 AM
Personally I could do with 50 pence right now to buy a can of fanta.

BogusKun
Feb 26, 2004, 01:16 PM
On 2004-02-26 06:50, Armok wrote:
Personally I could do with 50 pence right now to buy a can of fanta.

I love Fanta but the commercials suck

BogusKun
Mar 1, 2004, 04:44 PM
Anyone hear about that big hoax 50 Cent got himself into? He was running for some office in some state (obviously wasn't NY) and was planning on being a Mayor or something? I don't know about it but, England was going to help him run, and come to find out 50 was just joking... That part caught my attention. Anyone else seen it?

Zaneatron
Mar 1, 2004, 04:52 PM
me, living in england, has heard nothing about this :S

maybe the state was New England? i dont thing that "England" as a country is going to help 50 Cent run as the Mayor from some US state http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

BogusKun
Mar 1, 2004, 06:39 PM
On 2004-03-01 13:52, Zaneatron wrote:

maybe the state was New England? i dont thing that "England" as a country is going to help 50 Cent run as the Mayor from some US state http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Must be New England... I tried to look it up, but MTV has given the source. Knowing them, they haven't lied about shit yet. So maybe New England did back 50, before he told them he was joking http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Then again...

Outrider
Mar 1, 2004, 08:15 PM
Nobody cares about 50 Cent. Enough already.

BogusKun
Mar 1, 2004, 08:54 PM
But I think that overlapping skin on his forehead is cool and funnay!

BogusKun
Mar 4, 2004, 12:38 PM
^Been gone for days... SPAM!
50 Cent overlap eye skin = funny!

Zaneatron
Mar 4, 2004, 12:53 PM
check out www.chavscum.co.uk, look at the celebrity chavs section, then read the 50 cent stuff, its hilarious. read some other stuff there too. the .co.uk is a bit of a give away that it mainly focus's on british "celebs" the 2 under christina agulaeriajkfbgj, whatev, are mostly famous for having "over-sized" breasts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

the reat, like blazing squad are just dam pikeys and so fourth, anyway, a good laugh all the same http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Cyranium
Mar 4, 2004, 01:22 PM
DIE thread DIE!
*chops thread up and feeds it to Frink's puppies*

BogusKun
Mar 6, 2004, 04:39 AM
This Thread will never die!

Cyranium
Mar 8, 2004, 09:07 AM
How can it die when the mods won't lock it?
I mean sheesh, 10 pages.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Zaneatron
Mar 8, 2004, 05:51 PM
*uses Moon Atomizer on thread*

Cyranium
Mar 8, 2004, 08:25 PM
*uses psychic powers to devour thread's soul*

Mmmmm, tastes like http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/turkey.gif.

BogusKun
Mar 10, 2004, 04:23 PM
Eats a Dimate with HP 646/666

Now 666/666

Fif-TAY!

Zaneatron
Mar 10, 2004, 04:26 PM
gash

BogusKun
Mar 11, 2004, 12:31 PM
I was on the University of Tx Metro the other day going to school. There was this little kid on the bus rapping the whole 50 Cent song.

I thought that was wierd.

BogusKun
Mar 23, 2004, 11:43 AM
*Casts Moon Atomizer on topic*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

50 Cent shall live on!

Zaneatron
Mar 23, 2004, 03:38 PM
On 2004-03-11 09:31, BogusKun wrote:
I was on the University of Tx Metro the other day going to school. There was this little kid on the bus rapping the whole 50 Cent song.

I thought that was wierd.

wow, what a life you lead, boguskun.

BogusKun
Mar 24, 2004, 12:25 PM
What you mean by that?

Scejntjynahl
Mar 24, 2004, 12:26 PM
That he wants your life? I dunno.

Zaneatron
Mar 24, 2004, 12:31 PM
i was implying that your life is quite varied, by the people around you acting in different and varying ways http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

thrilling stuff.

BogusKun
Mar 24, 2004, 01:02 PM
Well it is Austin... A lot of people here talk to themselves... And this is Downtown btw.

BogusKun
Mar 25, 2004, 06:07 PM
*Casts Dimate on topic*

Weee!!! I feel like Peko!

Bling Bling!

Solstis
Mar 25, 2004, 06:22 PM
So... how many people lost posts?

BogusKun
Mar 27, 2004, 09:37 PM
Wait? What do you mean? Lost Post?

BogusKun
Mar 31, 2004, 02:50 PM
Casts *Reverser* on topic.

Anyone have a pic of SPAM?

Blitzkommando
Mar 31, 2004, 02:57 PM
On 2004-03-31 11:50, BogusKun wrote:
Casts *Reverser* on topic.

Anyone have a pic of SPAM?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

BogusKun
Mar 31, 2004, 03:10 PM
Yum http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I ate SPAM in 3rd Grade...

I loved it.

Ketchup345
Mar 31, 2004, 03:13 PM
On 2004-03-01 13:52, Zaneatron wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif New England is a region...

I hope that no official backed $0.50.

BogusKun
Mar 31, 2004, 03:15 PM
Seeing he was just kidding...

I mean, come on? America's 1st Black president... a rapper?

I mean what could possibly be any worse?

Ketchup345
Mar 31, 2004, 03:35 PM
On 2004-03-31 12:15, BogusKun wrote:
Seeing he was just kidding...

I mean, come on? America's 1st Black president... a rapper?

I mean what could possibly be any worse?

Michael Jackson.

BogusKun
Mar 31, 2004, 03:54 PM
Heh...

http://www.geocities.com/hayato_shi6/mikey.txt

BogusKun
Apr 2, 2004, 03:37 AM
See above.

Zaneatron
Apr 2, 2004, 06:51 AM
god dammit it!!!

spot the flaw in Sundays line up...www.readingfestival.com

im going to sharpen my plastic bottles especially for him, which i can then throw at pikeys and townies who some to see just him!!!!

then ill have my other bottles, which i can throw at "50" himself. Sunday is going to suck some major balls :S but then ive got Green Day, w00t, and AC/DC are on the rumores list, so might have them too, sweet as http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BogusKun
Apr 4, 2004, 11:14 PM
Casts *Reverser* on topic!!!

On 2004-04-02 03:51, Zaneatron wrote:
god dammit it!!!

spot the flaw in Sundays line up...www.readingfestival.com

im going to sharpen my plastic bottles especially for him, which i can then throw at pikeys and townies who some to see just him!!!!

then ill have my other bottles, which i can throw at "50" himself. Sunday is going to suck some major balls :S but then ive got Green Day, w00t, and AC/DC are on the rumores list, so might have them too, sweet as http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

50 CENT is the rap sensation of the year and the Carling Weekend, Reading and Leeds Festivals will be his FIRST EVER UK FESTIVAL PERFORMANCES. With debut album “Get Rich or Die Tryin’” and a story that took in being orphaned, building a hugely successful drugs business, getting shot nine times and finding his salvation courtesy of Eminem and Dr Dre in rap, 50 CENT is one of the most controversial and colourful characters rap has seen since his mentor’s days with the infamous NWA. These are sure to be one of the most talked about performances of the festivals and a great opportunity for the UK to see the young pretender make his bid for the rap throne now arch enemy Jay-Z has retired.

Mario is even more colourful!!!

BTW. Anyone here have a favorite 50 cent song?

Pancake
Apr 4, 2004, 11:40 PM
Damn him, people come up to me and say, do you have 50 Cent, I say, No I do not have 50 CentS

BogusKun
Apr 6, 2004, 03:30 AM
I once had 45 Cents... I was scrambling for a nickle so that I could buy a coke at the airport... Come to find out... I left most of my change with the security guy. He took an hour to search me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BogusKun
Apr 8, 2004, 04:57 PM
And he was frisking me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 07:11 PM
With a spoon...

Sef
Apr 16, 2004, 07:27 PM
*stabs thread repeatedly*

WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!?!?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

_Ted_
Apr 16, 2004, 07:28 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! LET. IT. DIE.

Zaneatron
Apr 16, 2004, 07:43 PM
Nevar!!!

*gives thread a Trimate to recover from stab wounds*

Pancake
Apr 16, 2004, 09:10 PM
Chris Rock said 50 Cent has been shot in the face more times than Jenna Jameson...Who I think is ugly like most blonde porn stars. But I bet they were BOTH shot that same way
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sef
Apr 16, 2004, 09:14 PM
That leads to some odd situations if you play it out in your head. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Pancake
Apr 16, 2004, 09:16 PM
I can see him smiling with the shot in his mouth I mean his mouth already is ugly

Sef
Apr 16, 2004, 09:18 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Uncle_bob
Apr 16, 2004, 09:35 PM
Is this about vending machines? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sef
Apr 16, 2004, 09:38 PM
Yeah, the ones with balloons in them.

Uncle_bob
Apr 16, 2004, 09:40 PM
Oh! Uncle brought those to a kids birthday party once and passed them out! He made some balloon animals with them too but the parents got mad for some reason. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sef
Apr 16, 2004, 09:42 PM
Was there any strawberry kind balloon?

Herogod
Apr 16, 2004, 09:55 PM
On 2004-02-08 23:51, Dime wrote:

I'm with Dime on this

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 10:46 PM
On 2004-04-16 19:16, Pancake wrote:
I can see him smiling with the shot in his mouth I mean his mouth already is ugly

you should see his forehead just above his eyes LOL!

Pancake
Apr 16, 2004, 10:52 PM
On 2004-04-16 19:55, Herogod wrote:

I'm with Dime on this

I think you mean Uncle? Yea I hope he gets shot 19 TIMES!

Sef
Apr 17, 2004, 08:58 AM
No way back near the beginning of the post...Ooh! Flashback time!

Bit
Apr 17, 2004, 05:41 PM
One band -

The Mars Volta.

Enough said http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

_Ted_
Apr 17, 2004, 05:44 PM
Bit! Kill the thread before he brings Boguskun brings it back again!

Kill it!!!!!

Or just shoot it a couple of times for good measure.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Ted_ on 2004-04-17 15:45 ]</font>

Bit
Apr 17, 2004, 05:46 PM
How about I shoot it... 9 times?

_Ted_
Apr 17, 2004, 05:47 PM
Sounds good!

Outrider
Apr 17, 2004, 07:13 PM
On 2004-04-17 15:41, Bit wrote:
One band -

The Mars Volta.

Enough said http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Scary-sounding vocals relate to 50-Cent... how? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Blitzkommando
Apr 17, 2004, 07:15 PM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/dtd.gifhttp://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/dtd.gifhttp://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/dtd.gif
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/dtd.gifhttp://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/dtd.gifhttp://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/dtd.gif

See piccies for opinion on topic... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Bit
Apr 17, 2004, 07:47 PM
On 2004-04-17 17:13, Outrider wrote:

On 2004-04-17 15:41, Bit wrote:
One band -

The Mars Volta.

Scary-sounding vocals relate to 50-Cent... how? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I said enough said >=/

There is no reason behind my logic.

You just nod along in agreement http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sef
Apr 17, 2004, 07:49 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

omg hypnotist!

BogusKun
May 7, 2004, 01:30 AM
*Casts 15 Moon Atomizers*

You know this is my favorite topic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(Finished watching Night of the Living Dead)

geewj
May 7, 2004, 07:14 AM
I've been waiting a long time to do this...