PDA

View Full Version : Dear Lord.. My Sons dating a white Girl !!!

Anubis_
Feb 9, 2004, 12:48 PM
lol.. Yesterday I had dinner with both my parents, my sister and her new boyfriend....
(Ryans was the restaruant, Kinda like Shoneys..)

Mom- JR(thats me) stays out all the time now.. even though he came home this weekend I didnt see much of him..

My sister- Why, what you been doin all weekend Jr?

Mom- Playing that dog-gone game cube all week end.. then he went out and didnt come back till 4 in the moring..

My sister- 4 in the morning!!?? What were you doing at 4 in the morning?!?!?!?

Me- *looks at my sister then her boyfriend* Half of what you do 4 in the morning..

*Sister laughs, Parents look confused*

Father- You know who he went out with, thats why hes not saying anything!..

*everyone is silent.. looks at me..*

Me- Yeah, I went out with a white girl, the same one I have been seeing for the past 3 years now. I have to come see her every weekend. How else am I gonna support our baby If Im not at home..

*everyones eyes tuns the size of golf balls*

Mom- You told me that wasnt your baby!!!

Me- Common mama, Im in the army and Im broke all the time, were else do you think all my moneys gone.. Gamecube games???

after that, i went to the restroom and laughed for a full 5 mins.. then I went back to the dinner table to tell them the truth for fear that they might have heart attacks and wouldn't be able to drive me back to my dorm room..(BTW.. Its not my baby..)

Daikarin
Feb 9, 2004, 01:30 PM
On 2004-02-09 09:48, Anubis_ wrote:

Me- Yeah, I went out with a white girl, the same one I have been seeing for the past 3 years now. I have to come see her every weekend. How else am I gonna support our baby If Im not at home..

*everyones eyes tuns the size of golf balls*

Mom- You told me that wasnt your baby!!!

For a minute, I thought I was reading the script of an episode of "The Simpsons" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Simple, yet funny. Ever thought of writing a fanfiction on your free time? =P

Anubis_
Feb 9, 2004, 01:32 PM
Ha!!!
Actually I have two chapters of a fan fic called "Keizo Omeatachi" in this type of format in the fanfic section. due to school i never finished it though....

Black000Moon
Feb 9, 2004, 05:28 PM
someone has some semi hardcore jokes going on. go anubis

BogusKun
Feb 10, 2004, 03:48 PM
Heh, sometimes I used to (and still do) get blamed for buying videogames...

I don't buy them anymore but... I get them another way heeheeheeheeheehee

ILLI
Feb 10, 2004, 04:00 PM
u prostitute yourself for mariokart? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BogusKun
Feb 10, 2004, 04:04 PM
I kinda did. I guess...

Wait you mean persecute?

ILLI
Feb 10, 2004, 04:05 PM
lol

BogusKun
Feb 10, 2004, 05:36 PM
Oh... I remember not eating for 3 weeks...

I actually lost around 9-12 lbs. I also run a couple miles 3 times a week, so that could've contributed to weight loss.