PDA

View Full Version : Recent events in my life ...

Firocket1690
Feb 9, 2004, 08:58 PM
-_-

I konw this is a bit late, but ... =/

*at school*
Last week, the boys were having a small food fight in the lunch room. One of them chucked a metal knife (butter knife) at the kid in front of him. That bastard that he was aiming for happened to duck and I was slashed in my eyelid with it's blade. My left eye's been twitching for the past 6 days now, and it gets very annoying sometimes. >=(

It goes on ...

Today, I went to the school counselor...
Wasting my only free activity period of the week.
WHY? Because she wants to 'help me' ...
The conversation went something like:

"Do you know why you're here today ?"

"durrr.... you want to pull me out of another period to investigate my life?"

"No, I'm trying to help you"
"A lot of people your age are going through many issues in their life."

"I happen to have more than most people."

"I know that, and that's why I'm here to help you."
"Now tell me, wht's bothering you? Why are you always so angry?"

"Most people in this world are optimistic, Some are pessimistic, and I happen to be one of those people.
Can I go back to class now?"

"I'm here to help you change that."
"Why are you like this? I'm trying to help you, I usually see you walking by yourself."

"Well, I people don't want to be helped."
"Some people, like that bitch in my mirror happen to like self isolation "
"I don't want your help, nor need it. I feel great!!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

"Well, that's a problem. You're always alone. You should go out there and make some friends..."

"... Or not. >=("

"How are things going on at home? I know your mother has been very busy lately..."

"Things would feel a lot better if people weren't asking about them. Oh, and she tells you she's busy? With what? My stepfather told me she was going out with her boyfriend ..."

"[name removed], I already talked to your mother about this, You're going to see a psycologist starting next week."

"... all because you think I'm fucking crazy isn't it?"

"No, because you're not letting me help you."
"I give up. You're going off to see Dr. Karen next week.
He'll deal with you."
"Go back to class."

"Thank you. *walks off*"

"Oh, and why do you keep twitching your eye like that?"

"Don't ask ... *walks off*"

"Aren't you gonig to see a doctor about it?"

"And who's going to pay him?"

"Excuse me? *writes me up for detention*"

I hate my school, my counselor, and my to-be psycologist.
I'm known (socially around schoolmates) to be pessimistic, and here, I'm starting to regret it. She has no right to be asing questions invading my personal/domestic life, yet she still does. I know, I have attitude issues as well.
I hate mondays.
I hate people asking questions they shouldn't be.
I also hate most of the people in my grade. Espicially some asstard that threw the knife in the first place.
All my teachers have been asking about my little twitchy eye, and it gets very annoying sometimes.

Anywho ...
I'm done ranting. =l

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2004-02-09 18:39 ]</font>

kitomaka_ck
Feb 9, 2004, 09:24 PM
Most teachers never seem to care >.<

I hate my current life too =(

I hate school , my gamecube, EVERYTHING that is currently f**king it up

Allos
Feb 9, 2004, 09:29 PM
If you seriously have not had any professional look at that eye, I suggest you find out a way to do it. Complications could arise if it goes untreated.

I never liked school counselors either. They treat you as if you're three years old. The also think they know everything. I've only met with one once alone, and that was to discuss classes I want to take that "suit my lifestyle". My bro saw one in his time in high school that was convinced that my dad had a drinking problem and was abusive. She had never seen my father, which she used as an arguement against my bro.

My brother has the "I'm not going to take shit from you attitude/I can't stand ignorance" attitude which she thought of as angry. She thought it was from the "drinking". It got to the point of my parents going to the school with my brother to explain to the bitch that she wasn't right. Lady got fired within the month. Coincidence? I think not.

Ness
Feb 9, 2004, 09:33 PM
You've jsut been having bad luck with you eyes, haven't you? First one get hit with a door and now the other one gets slashed with a knife. I too suggest you see a doctor.

I agree that being pessimistic is not good for your health, but that counsoler had no right to bother you like that.

Robo47
Feb 9, 2004, 10:58 PM
Ahaha! Don't get me started on Psycho-quacks!(psychologests, guidance counselors) Fucking morons need to put down the Sigmund Fraud(spelled incorrectly on purpose) and realize that there is a hell uva lot more upstairs than what is in their "Years of whatever" My guidance counselor back from my sophomore year said she had 13 years experiance of Psychology. If only she realized that they had her age on the school site; 25! I doubt she had 13 years when she got out of collage recently!

*yawn!*
I'm tired.

In closing:

Everyone would be a lot happier without Psycho-quacks.

Dime
Feb 9, 2004, 11:06 PM
Well she's a counselor. Her job which she is TRAINED for is to help solve people's problems.

YOu firo, have problems. I don't see why you're mad that she's trying to help.

Robo47
Feb 9, 2004, 11:18 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif woah, DIME said that?

anwserman
Feb 9, 2004, 11:18 PM
What problems? I see that the only problem in your life, from your post, would be the twitchy eye that you should get looked at.

And the next time you see her, tell her what your problem in life is: The fact that people don't accept you for who you are, and that nobody was there to even CARE for the fact that you could be missing an eye right now.... and those jerks got away with injuring you.

Tell her that the best thing that she could do right now is to get those kids in trouble (or more trouble if not already in some), and that you don't want an apology from them... just for them to do the time. Per say. Tell her that would cheer you up then and not be so 'pessimistic.'

anwserman
Feb 9, 2004, 11:22 PM
Oh, also be sure to tell them that you're an intelligent young person - who comes to people for help (although in a nonstandard form of communication) - and ask her point blank about how much help somebody could provide by forcing them to go talk with somebody.

Though, it can help if you have an open mind. But hell, I rant on the forums endlessly... and its free too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Amiadon
Feb 10, 2004, 01:56 AM
On 2004-02-09 17:58, Firocket1690 wrote:
-_-

I konw this is a bit late, but ... =/

*at school*
Last week, the boys were having a small food fight in the lunch room. One of them chucked a metal knife (butter knife) at the kid in front of him. That bastard that he was aiming for happened to duck and I was slashed in my eyelid with it's blade. My left eye's been twitching for the past 6 days now, and it gets very annoying sometimes. >=(

It goes on ...

Today, I went to the school counselor...
Wasting my only free activity period of the week.
WHY? Because she wants to 'help me' ...
The conversation went something like:

"Do you know why you're here today ?"

"durrr.... you want to pull me out of another period to investigate my life?"

"No, I'm trying to help you"
"A lot of people your age are going through many issues in their life."

"I happen to have more than most people."

"I know that, and that's why I'm here to help you."
"Now tell me, wht's bothering you? Why are you always so angry?"

"Most people in this world are optimistic, Some are pessimistic, and I happen to be one of those people.
Can I go back to class now?"

"I'm here to help you change that."
"Why are you like this? I'm trying to help you, I usually see you walking by yourself."

"Well, I people don't want to be helped."
"Some people, like that bitch in my mirror happen to like self isolation "
"I don't want your help, nor need it. I feel great!!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

"Well, that's a problem. You're always alone. You should go out there and make some friends..."

"... Or not. >=("

"How are things going on at home? I know your mother has been very busy lately..."

"Things would feel a lot better if people weren't asking about them. Oh, and she tells you she's busy? With what? My stepfather told me she was going out with her boyfriend ..."

"[name removed], I already talked to your mother about this, You're going to see a psycologist starting next week."

"... all because you think I'm fucking crazy isn't it?"

"No, because you're not letting me help you."
"I give up. You're going off to see Dr. Karen next week.
He'll deal with you."
"Go back to class."

"Thank you. *walks off*"

"Oh, and why do you keep twitching your eye like that?"

"Don't ask ... *walks off*"

"Aren't you gonig to see a doctor about it?"

"And who's going to pay him?"

"Excuse me? *writes me up for detention*"

I hate my school, my counselor, and my to-be psycologist.
I'm known (socially around schoolmates) to be pessimistic, and here, I'm starting to regret it. She has no right to be asing questions invading my personal/domestic life, yet she still does. I know, I have attitude issues as well.
I hate mondays.
I hate people asking questions they shouldn't be.
I also hate most of the people in my grade. Espicially some asstard that threw the knife in the first place.
All my teachers have been asking about my little twitchy eye, and it gets very annoying sometimes.

Anywho ...
I'm done ranting. =l

Our school counselor tried to help me too... stupid man.

Thing is, I wrote these poems. Very good ones, I might add, but they were slightly... erm, morbid, macabre, etc. I told my friend (stupid bitch) and she told the teacher, and he asked to see them. I grudgingly shoved them over, and he read them. I was very surprised when he said he really liked them, and hoped to read more later. So my stupid friend, thinking she was smart, told another teacher. Same thing, she liked them too yada yada yada. I was sorta happy, but next class the stupid bitch told our maths teacher, a very grumpy, mean and constantly with something up her ass maths teacher.
After giving them to her, She went and sat up at the back of the room, where I could not see her. I passed a note to my friend, asking her what was happening. She said the teacher was looking at me funnily, and I shrugged, thinking perhaps she liked them a lot too. Boy was I wrong.

After class, I went to talk to her accompanied by my friend.
"Um... excuse me, can I please have my poems back now?"

"Oh, {Name}. No, I think I'm going to keep those for now."

"Heh. I would actually prefer to have those back, right now thanks."

*evil stare from stupid teacher*
"Come here, we'll have a talk."

"No, here is fine. Can I please have my work back now?"

"I was wondering. Why are you sad?"

"Excuse me?"

"Your poems seem to point to the fact that you were very sad when you wrote these poems..."

*raises eyebrows*
"No, it is not my intention to convey sadness in this or any of my writing. I want my poems back now, please."

"No. I think you need to see the counselor about this. Wait a minute, I just have to talk with Ydin."
*turns to friend, who is actually distracting her. While that is going on, I grab the poems and leave*

Next week, i get this announcement telling me to go to the counselors office. I end up going, and the conversation went very much like the one you had, except my parents are together (no insult intended).

I also am pessimistic, although I'm in no hurry to change it. In fact, it stops so much dissapointment that I'd rather stay like this.

I can't really say anything, except sympathise, but I hate people feeling sorry for me, so I don't really do it for others...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Good luck, I suppose.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Amiadon on 2004-02-10 22:30 ]</font>

Daikarin
Feb 10, 2004, 05:23 AM
Well, Firerocket, where shall I start.

I feel sorry for your scar, did you tell the guy with the knife he could cut your eye off? Or at least did you let him know that you weren't happy with it?

If several people ask about what happened to your eye, you should say what happened to your eye. If you say "Nothing" or "It's from the war in Iraq", you'll just be holding in all those bad moments inside of you.

You seem to be that kind of person, that holds everything bad in your mind.

Actually, you might say "Some are optimistic and others are pessimistic. I happen to be pessimistic" or something, and hope to end it there.

No pal. We human beings have a mouth, ears and the recent discovery of words. We also have a brain to learn about the world. All that powers us with "communication skills".

Something which you used to open a rant. You felt something burning inside of you, and wanted to somehow show that something someway to the world.

So, next time, be grateful that somebody actually worries about you, instead of screwing up their work.

You understand, man? Keeping all that stuff inside you ISN'T going to help out, and WILL affect your health.

Let go of your pride and share it with the world. How bad can it be that somebody listens to your problems? Everybody has problems. Not everyone let go of them and move on in life.

Sorry for the aggressivity, but I happened to meet several people like you...

Hope your wound(s) gets better.

Anubis_
Feb 10, 2004, 02:29 PM
I am extreamly optomistic.. I could find the silver lining in a turd factory..

But on the other hand

I hate people that pry into my life.. I have lots of problems.. but i dont like to talk about them.. My opinion is.. If something is wrong.. but it doesnt bother you.. just leave it alone..

I hate the way that counselor gets into your life like that.. insisting you tell her you have a problem.. Thats why i loved my small town school.. we didnt have stuff like counselour and math classes.. those things are for fancy schools http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

When people treat me like that.. I just tell them I do have a problem.. Then I pretend to listend to their solution, then say.. Wow that really helped, thankyou.. Then press on and they leave me be..

I find agreeing with people in that kind of power helps the situation resolve itself faster.. You cant really win in that type of situation, You could tell her were she could shove her sympathy, but that only leads to detention.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif..

any who, just sayin i know were your comin from.. this is the part of the post were most people say life sux.. But being ridiculously optomistic, I'll guess i'll say..
Lolly pops and GumDrops.. Okie Dokie.. Life is Great.!! Have a Nice Day.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_Ted_
Feb 12, 2004, 12:25 AM
There must be something that I'm missing here. At your school kids have "small" food fights where they chuck metal knives at each other? Then you get hit with a knife in the eye and nothing comes from it other than you're eye being damaged? No one got into trouble for hitting you in the eye with a knife?! Around here kids get expelled for doing things like that.

About counselors, they don't ever seem to be the nicest of people. I happen to believe that my coounselor is the second cousin to Satan. I have never had any run-ins like the one you described, but just in the process of fixing my class schedule I have come to see her as unfeeling and, for lack of a better word, somewhat maniacal. Well have fun, and get that eye checked out.

Mattacon
Feb 12, 2004, 06:49 AM
Ouch, that scar must hurt.

Bradicus
Feb 12, 2004, 08:11 AM
Poor Firo
Oh well, the scar will heal, and the counsellor will have to deal with messed up youths for the rest of his/her career. Probably wondering "why don't i have a private practice yet!?!?? >_<". You still have the best parts of your life coming - and they will come- so just walk with a smile when the school nutcase (you know, the violent one) gets called down to counselling http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KodiaX987
Feb 12, 2004, 08:20 AM
Optimism is a fucking religion and every asshole in the world is trying to convert us to it.

Amiadon
Feb 13, 2004, 10:01 PM
I don't fucking believe this!

Yesterday at school, our class is starting this course thing, learning to be optimistic etc. No, FORCING us to be optimistic. This is tyrannical! Forcing us what/how to think! This is bloody shit!

You're right, Kodia... and it's scary.

ABDUR101
Feb 14, 2004, 01:19 AM
No, they're trying to educate you on how to not feel like everything around you is shit and crashing down on you. Most likely so depression doesn't become an issue when the going gets tough.

Anyone can look at something and make it look deathly horrible, thats quite easy, it's entirely different to look at how something is going, and getting worse, and quickly coming to terms with it and working to make a change.

Thats what school is for, to try and give you the thought processes and viewpoints on things, for your future. It's a mere jumpstart. So you don't get pushed out into the working world, or the world in general, and feel overwhelmed.

Shit happens, how you view it and deal with it is what mainly leads to a good or bad outcome. Life is 1% what happens to you, and 99% how you let it effect you. Wanna wallow in self pity and look at things in a negative light? Feel free, but don't condemn others for trying to find the good in as much as they can/dealing with day to day life the best they know how. Most people have to laugh at things, even horrible things, or they just would'nt be able to deal with it.

Amiadon
Feb 14, 2004, 05:37 AM
Actually, I see what you mean and agree with it... except for the wallowing-in-self-pity part.

Daikarin
Feb 14, 2004, 08:37 AM
Geez, about time someone else put some positive mood in these guys.

Everyone falls, but not everyone gets up.

Firocket1690
Feb 14, 2004, 10:46 AM
"The glass can be seen as Half empty or half full, depending which way you look at it."

"I don't care how you look at it, I just wanna know, who the hell drank my damn beer?!!" - friend of mine