PDA

View Full Version : im uber

Black000Moon
Feb 9, 2004, 09:12 PM
bored thats why this topic has been made soon possibly locked or deleted or it will just keep going on in fkl to those topics that aren't posted in anymore because if it was posted in it would get locked anyways.....anyways am i uber?

Robo47
Feb 9, 2004, 09:28 PM
if you mean uber-stupid, wheres the no button?

geewj
Feb 9, 2004, 09:57 PM
I'll spare you the effort.

"uber lame"

Black000Moon
Feb 9, 2004, 10:07 PM
On 2004-02-09 18:57, Prof_Frink wrote:
I'll spare you the effort.

"uber lame"

bored thats why i made the dumbest most useless topic in fkl right now.......i think im gonna make a idiotic smiley one.*thinks*

Schpitz
Feb 12, 2004, 12:12 AM
It's fun. It's hip. I like it. Now all we need is a Pam Anderson without the Hep B. Anyone have a blow-up doll?

RoninJoku
Feb 12, 2004, 12:40 AM
I noticed you only had one vote for you being uber... So I gave you a sympathy vote >=D

Anubis_
Feb 12, 2004, 11:10 AM
So this morning I get up and sign on PSO world right..

Well Im sittin down at my PC.. (Well actually my room mates PC).. And I look to my left.. and the Biggest CockRoach I've ever seen is crawling on the floor..

It CLIMBED on to my boot that was lyin on the floor and leaped to the sink...

Naturaly, Im stuned for about 10 seconds at the sure magintude of the abomination of nature.. It look like somekinda Queen Starshiptrooper overlord Mutant Transformer Deceptacon lookin mofo.... Frikin Tenage mutant ninja Cochroach in dis b**tch..

So after being frozen for about 10 seconds, My Killer Cochroch Ninja Skills went to assassin mode..

Luckly for me I was wearing my fluffy house slippers with the rubber bottoms. In one swift move, I took off my left slipper, Combat rolled, and through a 180 back hand slipper slapper at the creature..

But like most experienced Dorm room roaches, it saw me commin and did a black flip of the wall.. It slid down the ethernet wire, and landed next to a Coca Cola can on the floor..
As I rebounded to comense with the second blow, he tossed the coca cola can at me.(actualy happend.. swear to god) I blocked it with my free hand and slammed him with all my dexterity...
He arose from the blow, crippled. I looked into the beady little eyes of my opponent and finished the job with one mighty blow..

It took me two Brawny paper towels to clean up the mest.. 2 of them.. I mean this is brawny people, not the cheap stuff you buy at the discount shopping center.. It looked like a profesional baseball couch just came an spit chewing tobacoo on my dormroom floor.. Except for it being black instead of brown..

For some strange reason the smell still lerks in the room.. maybe....

Noobliterator
Feb 12, 2004, 12:09 PM
I have to say that you are in fact Uber Awesome black000moon. Just because I say so.

Anyways, D***, that sounds like a big roach. Good luck when the rest come out. I'm rootin' for ya, but I don't like the odds. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noobliterator on 2004-02-12 09:11 ]</font>

badbitz
Feb 12, 2004, 07:50 PM
On 2004-02-12 09:09, Noobliterator wrote:
I have to say that you are in fact Uber Awesome black000moon. Just because I say so.

Anyways, D***, that sounds like a big roach. Good luck when the rest come out. I'm rootin' for ya, but I don't like the odds. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noobliterator on 2004-02-12 09:11 ]</font>

who are you?
anyways, its prolly still alive, cause it regenerates.
the only way to kill a foogshwa coakroach (i recognized the type)
is to pour lemon juice on its body, then barbecue it.
but remember, you have to poke ONE whole through it first, or it still lives http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif