PDA

View Full Version : CraAaAaAzy rant

Gnarled_rose
Feb 10, 2004, 06:38 AM
Hey, one last post before I disapear.
Does anyone else think that at the end of both the original French fairy tale and the Disney movie, the Beast should have stayed that way?
I mean, it completely goes against the entire theme of acceptance just to give the kiddies what they want. After everyone's accepted everything for the way it is, and they discover they like it, everything changes on them!
And fellas, who of us here wouldn't like arms as big as tree trunks? Doesn't every guy realize he's no Don Juan, and could probably accept it if he were a massive half-beast? And doesn't every guy at least want the ability to fight off a pack of wolves bare-handed for the girl you love? (And survive! That's a very important part, there, the whole surviving thing.)
Ladies...Out of all of the women on PSOW, is there not a single one who'd like to run her fingers through that thick black fur and [censored]. Ahem! Er, I mean, isn't it comforting to know that this is a guy who's got an entire castle just for the two of you? Now, I may not be the most sensitive guy when it comes to the wonderful machinations of the female mind, but I can imagine that once you get over the "He's so ugly..." jokes, you might have a fruitful relationship.
Besides, (Disney version) if a candlestick and a feather duster can love each other, it should be a heck of a lot easier for a girl and twisted half-beast thing to.
Now, I'm going to be gone for a week, so I won't be able to answer any questions(Including about where I'm going) so you'll either have to wait or ask Hikara(if it's not too personal).
Really nice to get this rant off my chest, by the way.

P.S. If there's any of you who haven't read the original French fairy tale, I suggest it highly. Get it translated maybe-I know I did-but it's worth it. Best five minutes I've spent on a non-PSOW site in a long time.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 10, 2004, 03:13 PM
On 2004-02-10 03:38, Gnarled_rose wrote:
And doesn't every guy at least want the ability to fight off a pack of wolves bare-handed for the girl you love? (And survive! That's a very important part, there, the whole surviving thing.

You can't? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

undevil
Feb 10, 2004, 03:28 PM
I highly doubt it. With your bare hands at least. With a machine gun maybe.

Crystal_Heart
Feb 10, 2004, 08:48 PM
Although that sounds kind of farfetched, I think it'd be kinda cool to have someone like that around to protect you. Anyone bad-mouths you, and he'll beat them into next week. And, it's ok that you can't fight off a pack of wolves with your bare hands. Personally, I like a modest guy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

RoninJoku
Feb 11, 2004, 12:31 AM
Oh dude! It would rock to be like the beast from that movie! I would live and brood in my huge castle all day, wrestle with savage animals, take time out of my day to frighten the local villiage... It would totally rock!

Hikara
Feb 11, 2004, 02:44 PM
Somehow, this sounds.... oddly familiar....

*points hand at computer screen, just to test...*

Okay, I'm still in reality.

..........................*blink*

Reality sucks. I wanna go back.

Armok
Feb 11, 2004, 03:17 PM
Yer that guy the beast turned into had a proper lame ass pony tail god that film sucked (well ending anyway)

AUTO_
Feb 11, 2004, 07:23 PM
Just watch the Disney Hunchback of Notre Dam and then read the book it's based on.

Crystal_Heart
Feb 11, 2004, 09:03 PM
Geez, your kinda depressing, aren't you Armok? Anyways, yeah Hikara, reality can bite. But, you just gotta know how to let it go and HAVE FUN http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Solstis
Feb 11, 2004, 09:08 PM
On 2004-02-11 16:23, AUTO_ wrote:
Just watch the Disney Hunchback of Notre Dam and then read the book it's based on.

They assume you won't.

Schpitz
Feb 14, 2004, 01:39 AM
I really like that movie. Touched me in a way that no other movie could touch me...........er, emotionally.

To tell you the truth, I've been really sickened by all this new Disney propaganda. It started back in the day with Little Mermaid and Aladin, when I was growing up in Southern California - the heart of the movie-business. All of this mumbo jumbo Disney puts out about "love" and "happiness" just ruins and corrupts all of the new generation's though process! And they get paid to do it! I think it's a conspiracy, but I could be wrong. Somewhere down in Hollywood, a fat drunk hairy movie director is writing yet another useless and psychologically-manipulative scheme of a cartoon only for his own selfish reasons. I can't believe the adults of the community don't do anything about it! Is it just me? Honestly!

Oh, and by the way, I wish I could take on a pack of wolves and win, of course. But she would owe me BIG TIME.

Amiadon
Feb 14, 2004, 04:49 AM
On 2004-02-11 11:44, Hikara wrote:

Reality sucks. I wanna go back.

I'm sorry, Dave. I can't let you do that.