PDA

View Full Version : To PSO Plus owners... (EDIT: Also SRank Wanted)

PJ
Feb 10, 2004, 08:10 PM
Yes, I'm still gonna keep my belief that Blue/Green Ring is an Episode 2 offline CMode Prize http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

For anyone who has completed it, I would like legit Green/Blue Ring(s) (2 of each would be nice) of course, I haven't heard of anything from the Challenge Boards about it, so I mightn eed to look into (Somehow) Japanese boards.

My items are in my profile http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: I'd also like a custom SRank, CHAOCHOW SHOT, if possible. Usually I do Challenge mode just for SRanks, but currently my offline friends are wanting SRanks from me, so I can't work towards this one ^_^; No special required, but if you needed to burn Photon Drops, Zalure would be nice ^-^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2004-02-13 15:53 ]</font>

PJ
Feb 12, 2004, 10:49 PM
*bump* First time this week...

PJ
Feb 14, 2004, 12:04 PM
*bump* Second time this week... i guess I get 1 more bump?

PJ
Feb 17, 2004, 05:10 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2004-02-18 17:21 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Feb 18, 2004, 12:41 PM
On 2004-02-17 14:10, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
*bumps* *reads rules* Looks like this is my last time to bump *gulp*

LOL, your bumping is funny... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I want to reply, to say your question, is a bit to hard for a lot of people I think.

first: Not many people HAVE PSO "plus" yet.
second: Even less people have completed EP2 Challenge.
third: And even when they did, I guess they want to keep the item, which allmost no one has LEGIT, for their own.
LAST: its legit, man, its legit... thats hard, but then again, respect! and as I mentioned the first 3 points...

PatserGOUKI
PS if you want them unlegit, you can always PM me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-02-18 09:42 ]</font>

PJ
Feb 18, 2004, 07:47 PM
Well, I only assumed, if anyone did challenge, they could put an extra hour aside, get another Green/Blue Ring (You know, ow you get prizes again and again? I think...). But I doubt anyone has yet completed challenge yet...

But the SRank Launcher ias still wanted ^_^;

Myopathy
Feb 19, 2004, 04:44 AM
If all of the items you listed are legit, I would be willing to get you the S-Rank shot, along with two of those God Shields, since they come from CMode as well. Also could you tell me the stats for the Chain Sawd, Caduceus, and the Meteor Cudgel so I can decided if I want anything.

PJ
Feb 19, 2004, 07:40 AM
Alright, I'll edit this post once I get those stats in:) (Yes, I play legitly, besides the one stupid Ring that won't get released... *cough Green cough*)

But I need to buy a BBA now, since my parents finally cancelled the dial-up (And Rogers doesn't give a free dial-up ;_;), so it could be a couploe of weeks (I still want it though ^_^;)

I'll keep you informed through PM ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2004-02-19 04:42 ]</font>