PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Force S-ranks

SophiaSeed
Feb 11, 2004, 06:44 PM
I am offering a custom made mag of choice to whom ever can get me a Force S-rank.

The following conditions apply however
1. S-rank must be gotten by Legit means. No Dupes! no copying one for yourself either.
2. It must have the Giest Special or which ever one allows you to regain lost tp while you walk around.
3. The names must be one of the following, "Charmed Rod", "Paper Wand", or "Alchemy Cane".
4. I doesnt have to be grinded at all. If you choose to your welcome to do so.

Your mag will be a custom made mag made by me. It can have any stats you desire and can be any mag you want. I don't make hacked mags so please don't ask for one. Also do not ask for stats that arent for a mag. For instance if you want a mind Madhu mag, you can't ask for the because Madhu is a power mag by nature. You may choose a rare mag or non rare mag, it is your choice.

You may reply to me online(Antares:08-01) or on the forum. If you choose to do so, i will make your mag for you. If you do not keep your end of the arrangement i will happily give away the mag to any noob of my choice and record you so that i remember not make a mag for you ever again.

If you want a mag but can not get me an S-rank, other opitions can be worked out, please come talk to me, im the evil woman who sits alone at the top of the hill in Antares:08-01.

Myopathy
Feb 12, 2004, 04:50 AM
I'll gladly do a CMode run with my RAmar and get you an S-Rank, since I've already got S-Ranks for my other two characters. However, I do not have the (legit)PDs to put a special on it. Putting a TP Revival special on it (which BTW, is not worth it...you get 1 tp ever 5 seconds I think), will cost 30 PDs, and I'm saving PDs to put a special on my RAmarl's S-Rank.

Would you be willing to raise a mag for me if I just get the S-Rank for you (minus special)? I think my RAmar has duped PDs (not sure, haven't played him in almost two months) which can be used to put the special, but I don't think you'd want that.

If you're okay with just the S-Rank, I should be able to get the weapon to you by the end of this weekend (If all goes well and my work doesn't get too heavy).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-02-12 01:53 ]</font>

Crystal_Shard
Feb 12, 2004, 07:17 AM
Hey,

While I'm not actually looking for a custom Mag as of now, how about I help you do
the cmode runs? ^_^ I've never done cmode online yet, and I wouldn't mind getting
an S-Rank myself... ^_^

Although timing might be a problem, I'd love to join you to do the run.

I think I remember you had a post on Player Matchup about looking for people
to chat with also... How about it?

Myopathy
Feb 12, 2004, 12:09 PM
Are you talking to me or Sophia?

If you're talking to me, I'll probably be online today after 6:30PM Central Time (563 beats) on Deneb-9. If you want to CMode, you can meet there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Crystal_Shard
Feb 12, 2004, 07:19 PM
Actually it was Sophia, but my schedule allows, I don't mind joining you to help. ^_^

What's your timezone like? ^_^