PDA

View Full Version : I currupted again

Jasam
Feb 12, 2004, 06:25 AM
For anyone who knew Jasam, a level120 Hucast, he and his EVIL RUBBER DUCKY mag are no more, my gamecube had an error whilst saving currupting the data. Any one who still wants to contact me post here as I have lost my guild cards. I am dreading trying to get anouther untweaked charicter into ult again though, I am hating the idea of trying to find anouther metor crudgal, which I found 1 day before I currupted. Any way Jasam will be back, just weaker and minus his EVIL RUBBER DUCKY mag.

Sausage
Feb 12, 2004, 07:20 AM
Im sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

oeagrus
Feb 12, 2004, 08:13 AM
Hey, do you mean the Preta mag??
I'm so sorry too! That is the bestest & cutest mag in the game! I too would be lost without my yellow-eyed Preta!

Anyhoo, sorry for you loss. All I can say is try to move to the Xbox if you have to start over anyways. You can still get FSODed, but worst that can happen is you lose your unequipped stuff.

I don't believe corruption exists on the Xbox, except for the occasional hard drive failures.

Jasam
Feb 12, 2004, 11:10 AM
The worst thing is it happoned OFFLINE, mow I have to satrt from scratch for the second time, and as for moving to X-box, I have some sort of grudge against the thing, I will never buy one, if only I knew that way to back up memory cards.

BogusKun
Feb 12, 2004, 11:50 AM
Topic may get locked soon. There is one just like this already...