PDA

View Full Version : god/heaven! it existes?!

zepher
Feb 18, 2004, 12:53 PM
just to clear it up NO it doesnt exist

just to let pplz kno one day my friend came ova (hez a junior in stanford university) so i wuz lyke "hey u do game programin, wanna help me hack my GC PSO?" and he said yes so he copy da disk onto da comp somehow. and he gave it bck to me a week later and said "i hacked and i programed something u should find it very useful". Ya so da extra items he made wuz god/heaven. and OMFG dat screwed up da mem card fast, so i knew there might be problems or glitches i used a blank old mem card. and NO @#$% it screwed it up! but it wuz pretty useful

Stats:

GOD/HEAVEN

A support Unit dat converts all enemy damage to photon air.

so basically it means INVICIBLITY

but i found few glitches

1) not invincible against bosses
2) sometimes enemy kill u wit one hit
3) not allowed to sell it
4) da game freezes

LOL dunno why i posted this...i think i will get rid of it and not flood da PSO online community LOL

but newayz its http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PaleKid15
Feb 18, 2004, 01:03 PM
Ummm... take english class much? This is the most painful topic to read I have seen in a while, and I don't know why you posted it either. I seriously doubt this is even true. So, please, stop speaking the languaue of the idiot and stop wasting time and space.

Jack
Feb 18, 2004, 01:09 PM
Have you been reading Terrence McKenna books?

Ketchup345
Feb 18, 2004, 01:16 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Please use proper (or close enough to it) English on these boards. That is really hard to read and understand.

VioletSkye
Feb 18, 2004, 01:35 PM
Truly sad, when people need to make these BS posts for attention. Zephyr instead of making up obviously bogus claims, try posting something worthwhile. Also I have to agree that your posts are difficult to read and make you look rather stupid. It OK to spell something correctly.

First of all, unless he also has a BBA he couldn't have copied jack sh*t over to his computer. And if he didn't own PSO himself then obviously he DIDN'T have one because there aren't any other games that use it except for MK:DD and PSO ep. 3 and I doubt he would have picked one up for either of those (especially since ep. 3 hasn't been released in the US and I doubt he imported.)

Secondly, lets say he miraculously got the data onto his comp. How would he be able to hack an item into the game? You can't ADD anything to the disk and you can't (at least not yet) stream the game from your pc, so even if he was able to manipulate the code and somehow create a new item, how would he have gotten that item onto your char?

This is the dumbest topic I've seen in awhile.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-18 10:41 ]</font>

Corey
Feb 18, 2004, 03:49 PM
Agreed...
And...umm...-_-
This actually sounds as dumb as some of those tri-force rumours in Zelda TOOT...

I must of heard these lines alot:
"Hey,you wanna help hack (game)?"
"I made you a program that should be very usefull...*"
"omg this will freeze you game serious glitch item dude."

Tsk tsk

*This seems like it came out of a book...

BatistaROBO
Feb 18, 2004, 04:04 PM
Zelda TOOT, lol. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Oh yeah Im pretty sure no one cares what you and your friend made since no one wants to go through the trouble of trying to read whatever the hell you wrote. But have fun with your whoozit anyway, if it actually exists.

BatistaROBO
Feb 18, 2004, 04:10 PM
Oops wait nevermind my last sentnce. I actually took the time to figure what you said and the first sentence is "doesnt exist" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;
I feel as stupid as the whole topic in general now.
Remember kiddies: Dont make posts about topics until you actually read it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Hrith
Feb 18, 2004, 04:11 PM
and you do not double post >_>

heyf00L
Feb 18, 2004, 04:50 PM
There is a God/Heaven and I have proof!

Myopathy
Feb 18, 2004, 05:14 PM
On 2004-02-18 09:53, zepher wrote:
just to clear it up NO it doesnt exist

just to let pplz kno one day my friend came ova (hez a junior in stanford university) so i wuz lyke "hey u do game programin, wanna help me hack my GC PSO?" and he said yes so he copy da disk onto da comp somehow.

I got to about there before an overwhelming urge to slap you came upon me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. pplz? ova? lyke(<---W T F)? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

On topic: Even if it existed, it sounds like a PoS to me...

Skorpius
Feb 18, 2004, 05:16 PM
On 2004-02-18 13:50, heyf00L wrote:

nice proof there...

ERS
Feb 18, 2004, 05:29 PM
On 2004-02-18 14:16, Skorpius wrote:

On 2004-02-18 13:50, heyf00L wrote:

nice proof there...

OMG!!!1 DUP!!1??1

Lucas2k4
Feb 18, 2004, 05:50 PM
NO DER IS NO! NO ENGLISH IN DA' KID WHO POSTES! Ye. I pwn da' good/heavaaan. it is my fav weepon.

zepher
Feb 18, 2004, 07:26 PM
dude peoples. ITS NOT A WEP. i already said it, it is a support unit that doesnt work to well because friend programed it...

VioletSkye
Feb 18, 2004, 07:42 PM
On 2004-02-18 16:26, zepher wrote:
dude peoples. ITS NOT A WEP. i already said it, it is a support unit that doesnt work to well because friend programed it...

It doesn't work well, because it doesn't exist. Answer my question as to how it was loaded onto your char.

Giezus
Feb 18, 2004, 07:47 PM
Ok, this guy is telling th truth. This morning I went online to give him a weapon he needed, but he told me to hold on to it and come to the forest. He was a level 1 FOmar. When I went down he was getting attacked by Boomas, falling down, the usual. Except his HP wasnt going down. After like..maybe 3 minutes he got off (like he got FSOD'd). He came back on with his level 19 RAcaseal and said it was his God/Heaven his friend hacked.

He might have been using an AR code (or something) but to my knowledge there isnt an invincable AR code.

VioletSkye
Feb 18, 2004, 07:51 PM
On 2004-02-18 16:47, Giezus wrote:
Ok, this guy is telling th truth. This morning I went online to give him a weapon he needed, but he told me to hold on to it and come to the forest. He was a level 1 FOmar. When I went down he was getting attacked by Boomas, falling down, the usual. Except his HP wasnt going down. After like..maybe 3 minutes he got off (like he got FSOD'd). He came back on with his level 19 RAcaseal and said it was his God/Heaven his friend hacked.

He might have been using an AR code (or something) but to my knowledge there isnt an invincable AR code.

That proves nothing. Unless you physically saw it in a trade window, your post means nothing. Actually dialup users can use the infinite hp code that comes with a certain disk (won't mention the name.) But as I said, there isn't any way for him to get the supposed item onto his char. No AR codes are out that will let you create items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-18 16:51 ]</font>

zepher
Feb 18, 2004, 07:51 PM
technically wud ur sayin is true. But according to my friend the item is hacked and programed onto the MAIN GAME FILE which i said earlier was copied onto the comp. Then he had my empty USB mem card. After that he copied the item's program and programed it onto a test character in the USB mem card which was a file backedup in the comp. Therefore i have it in my USB memory card.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VioletSkye
Feb 18, 2004, 07:59 PM
On 2004-02-18 16:51, zepher wrote:
technically wud ur sayin is true. But according to my friend the item is hacked and programed onto the MAIN GAME FILE which i said earlier was copied onto the comp. Then he had my empty USB mem card. After that he copied the item's program and programed it onto a test character in the USB mem card which was a file backedup in the comp. Therefore i have it in my USB memory card.

Uhhhh no he didn't . It doesn't work that way. Many of us have the PSO GC files ripped to our pc also. BTW there is no "main" game file. With the USB card saves, the files are encrypted and stores only the char, system, guild, and network info. So you're telling me that in a short amount of time, he decrypted the save file (which noone to my knowledge has been able to do) and somehow found a way to put a hacked test char with this supposed item onto your memory card. First of all, even if he did create a new item (which he didn't) he wouldn't be able to simply load it onto the USB card (because like I said its encrypted.) Tell you what, meet me online and show it to me and I'll believe you.

Giezus
Feb 18, 2004, 08:02 PM
That proves nothing. Unless you physically saw it in a trade window, your post means nothing. Actually dialup users can use the infinite hp code that comes with a certain disk (won't mention the name.) But as I said, there isn't any way for him to get the supposed item onto his char. No AR codes are out that will let you create items.

Yes, I know. Anything said, seen, heard, etc means nothing. It could be BS. But I guess retract me saying "Hes telling the truth" and switch it to "He has something close to it".

I posted what I saw, even though I MIGHT have been wrong. But Im just saying (to those people like me who know nothing about hacking) it does sounds somewhat reasonable considering all the other hacks done to this game. To people like you, I bet that even if he showed you a picture, you'd just think it was photoshop edited. I'm just giving my opinion on this subject, just like you guys are giving your opinions and facts.

VioletSkye
Feb 18, 2004, 08:05 PM
On 2004-02-18 17:02, Giezus wrote:

Yes, I know. Anything said, seen, heard, etc means nothing. It could be BS. But I guess retract me saying "Hes telling the truth" and switch it to "He has something close to it".

I posted what I saw, even though I MIGHT have been wrong. But Im just saying (to those people like me who know nothing about hacking) it does sounds somewhat reasonable considering all the other hacks done to this game. To people like you, I bet that even if he showed you a picture, you'd just think it was photoshop edited. I'm just giving my opinion on this subject, just like you guys are giving your opinions and facts.

Maybe if you had a better understanding of how the files work and whats known and unknown about the save files, you'd better understand that he is lying.

BTW he is still online and I'm waiting for him to agree to meet and show me this item.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-18 17:06 ]</font>

Giezus
Feb 18, 2004, 08:05 PM
Sorry. Double Post. Sorry again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-02-18 17:08 ]</font>

Giezus
Feb 18, 2004, 08:07 PM
Like I said, just posting my opinion on the topic.

PS: Currently having comp probs, sorry for all the posts!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-02-18 17:09 ]</font>

Dragon_Knight
Feb 18, 2004, 08:49 PM
VioletSkye- Even if you met him online you'd never be able to see or hold the God/Heaven, even in the trade window, your game wouldn't be programed for it and it might apper as something else (ala Ver 1 trying to see/hold a red saber) or freeze your game entirely. Anyway I'm with you coding stuff like that takes quite a bit and burning it on a GC disk takes even more talent. Kudos if its true, but my moneys on that it isn't.

On a side note I finally got Rico/Panties from a Mothvist, looks good on my Humars head. Now all I need are Resist/Jesus and Expand/Wallet. The only problem is those Mothvists are pretty damn stingy.

Lucas2k4
Feb 18, 2004, 09:13 PM
I found the Resist/Jesus from my first Booma. Geeze, you're unlucky.

VioletSkye
Feb 18, 2004, 09:23 PM
On 2004-02-18 17:49, Dragon_Knight wrote:
VioletSkye- Even if you met him online you'd never be able to see or hold the God/Heaven, even in the trade window, your game wouldn't be programed for it and it might apper as something else (ala Ver 1 trying to see/hold a red saber) or freeze your game entirely. Anyway I'm with you coding stuff like that takes quite a bit and burning it on a GC disk takes even more talent. Kudos if its true, but my moneys on that it isn't.

On a side note I finally got Rico/Panties from a Mothvist, looks good on my Humars head. Now all I need are Resist/Jesus and Expand/Wallet. The only problem is those Mothvists are pretty damn stingy.

His game isn't "programmed" for it either. Anything he can hold or see, anyone else would be able to see. I think you don't fully undertand what he is claiming to have happened. No one burns anything onto a disk. The disk he uses for the game is the regular retail game. You can rip the files off the GC disk, but you can't burn them back onto a disk and play it in your GC.

zepher
Feb 18, 2004, 09:26 PM
ok...lets try that again and not to create so much confusion. Yes, i understand you people saying its BS btw...wud i mean by the MAIN GAME FILE is the ORIGINAL GAME PROGRAM. like he bascially got access to change the content of the game. of course after he's done he wouldnt copy the game file again onto the original PSO disc so i gav him a REAL old gamecube disk he deleted that contents and copied that reprogramed game disk in. i can try to show you it tomorrow at 10 am PST. OR if you people know programing its programed in C and assembly...damn ill hafta ta post the program here...

VioletSkye
Feb 18, 2004, 09:35 PM
On 2004-02-18 18:26, zepher wrote:
ok...lets try that again and not to create so much confusion. Yes, i understand you people saying its BS btw...wud i mean by the MAIN GAME FILE is the ORIGINAL GAME PROGRAM. like he bascially got access to change the content of the game. of course after he's done he wouldnt copy the game file again onto the original PSO disc so i gav him a REAL old gamecube disk he deleted that contents and copied that reprogramed game disk in. i can try to show you it tomorrow at 10 am PST. OR if you people know programing its programed in C and assembly...damn ill hafta ta post the program here...

You are so full of bullshit. You CAN'T delete the files off of an original GC disk and then burn new "hacked"files onto it. Once the original disk is made from the manufacturer, you can't copy over the top of it. Damn dude, you lie is so freaking bogus, it doesn't even have a LITTLE truth to it. You can't use a regular DVD or CD burner to burn a GC disk you moron. I said to meet me online now and you refused so that pretty much sums it up for me. BTW there isn't any "original" file. The game is made up of TONS of files each storing different info in regards to the game. There isn't one big main file you hack LOL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-18 18:36 ]</font>

Corey
Feb 18, 2004, 09:59 PM
He's basically saying that his "friend" can do what others can not-
in a very basic way example...
to completely ERASE a track from a burned (or non burned) CD...

Need some names of the "many files" mr I'm a genious?
okay,here ya go.

BattleParamEntry
ws_data_s
unitxt_k.prs
ToolRandom.rel
+much more...

By the way,if it even DID exist,it would be in
the item files...

some of those would be
ItemTexture.afs
ItemRT.afs
ItemCT.afs

(Hope Im not breaking nay rules by posting those names/exapmples...)

kingmurp
Feb 18, 2004, 10:51 PM
I got seven, my mom accidentally put my pso in the waffle maker during a thunderstorm, and I have all the 1337 items now. I gots the Flowen's Drawers 3079 unwashed too.

VioletSkye
Feb 18, 2004, 10:55 PM
On 2004-02-18 19:51, kingmurp wrote:
I got seven, my mom accidentally put my pso in the waffle maker during a thunderstorm, and I have all the 1337 items now. I gots the Flowen's Drawers 3079 unwashed too.

Cool, I'll trade Mome's Jockstrap (fully grinded) for them lol.

PJ
Feb 18, 2004, 11:01 PM
On 2004-02-18 19:55, VioletSkye wrote:

On 2004-02-18 19:51, kingmurp wrote:

Cool, I'll trade Mome's Jockstrap (fully grinded) for them lol.

No way, the Psycho Chao would make a much for 1337 trade! Fully Grinded, 50% Hit, all legit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Traaaaaaaaaaaade!

Btw, to you n00bs, the Psycho Chao grinds to 964

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

This IS fun!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2004-02-18 20:02 ]</font>

Robo47
Feb 18, 2004, 11:27 PM
You all suck! I got me an Elly Thong! Too bad it only equips to 'newearls...

Oh, and I got a skin tha makes me the giant Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Blitzkommando
Feb 19, 2004, 12:12 AM
On 2004-02-18 20:27, Robo47 wrote:

Oh, and I got a skin tha makes me the giant Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mr. Staypufft! I loved that movie! And... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif That's all I can say. As stated before. You CANNOT burn over a disk that has already been written to by the manufacturer. (darned if all those AOL disks weren't RWs, that would be awsome) Anyway, your friend must have a lot of money to purchase an optical drive and all the programs to even read the bloody disk. Stop BSing everyone and, jeez, Stop typing in shorthand! It makes you seem even less credible than the already aforementioned proof of BS. However I must thank you for a very entertaining read. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Oh, Robo I think your new smily has a place finally to be used. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-02-18 21:13 ]</font>

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 19, 2004, 12:23 AM
On 2004-02-18 20:27, Robo47 wrote:

Really? Did you know that if you type your character name as WhOtHeFuDgEcArEz you get two special outfits?!! One is Jill from Resident Evil and the other one is Michael Jackson!! Plus, if you use the Michael Jackson skin then you get access to Forest 3!!!! Can you believe it?!?!

SmokenDaDope
Feb 19, 2004, 12:28 AM
Should I feel stupid posting to this subject?? cuz I do... obviously you people don't understand... his friend is really good at chemistry you see he has taken out all the chemical layers in the dvd and put in new ones so he can burn new stuff to it!! DUH EVEN I WAS ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY.... I mean i do it on my spare time all the time... i didn't like the image on one of my disks and I decided that halo had a much better image... so I took everything off my halo disk (after I backed it up to that worthless jet set radio future game disk) and just copied the files onto my halo disk... you know simple stuff... had to change some chemical compounds and stuff but it was quite easy to say the least... used some chemicals from my meth lab worked out great!

P.S. I made a new item.... its call God/Format Server... yea its cool it formats the pso servers if I equip it

SuperDK
Feb 19, 2004, 02:56 AM
What's goin' on here? The only thing I've found is Ogre/Bulge. I have it on my HUnewearl. It looks awesome...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gifsorry, that was kinda inappropriate.

ANYWAY, if there was such a thing(God/Heaven), then everyone would have one. Just like the Dark Weapons...I think...

Firocket1690
Feb 19, 2004, 03:59 AM
y'know something, this sorta reminds me of another thread, when whatsisname was persistant about getting to ult at Lv. 30.
Moved to Fresh Kills, and everyone still stabbed the dead thread.

Hmm ... *goes off to fetch a link*

w00t (http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=75570&forum=14&max_posts=101)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2004-02-19 01:01 ]</font>

Myopathy
Feb 19, 2004, 04:10 AM
You think that's similar?

How many of you all remember this guy?

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=72368&forum=11

Firocket1690
Feb 19, 2004, 04:18 AM
On 2004-02-19 01:10, Ezellaur wrote:

wow ...
Still not in FKL yet ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

VioletSkye
Feb 19, 2004, 09:00 PM
LOL Zepher met me onlione (although he pretended to be his sister) He obviously didn't have it (surprise huh?). His supposed "sister" said, and I quote "I think he's lying." Gee, do ya think LOL. Anyway, he picked the time and refused to show me so he's just a liar (which we all already knew.) BTW Zeph, I don't believe for a minute that was your sister. It lists your char as Carol, which was the one you logged on with. You need to grow up and quit making sh*t up about items you don't have, friends you don't have and skills your pretend friends don't have. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cowboy
Feb 19, 2004, 09:04 PM
I miss Aicune

Bradicus
Feb 19, 2004, 09:12 PM

XD
i bastardized that thread

Firocket1690
Feb 20, 2004, 01:39 AM
On 2004-02-19 18:12, Bradicus wrote:

XD

We all did ...
We all did ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Soukosa
Feb 20, 2004, 02:05 AM
If I only knew where the data relating the items was, I could confirm whether such an item exists or not, but I seriously doubt that ST would make such an item.

Firocket1690
Feb 20, 2004, 02:09 AM
On 2004-02-19 23:05, Sounomi wrote:
If I only knew where the data relating the items was, I could confirm whether such an item exists or not, but I seriously doubt that ST would make such an item.

But ...
his leet hacker friend hacked it into the game in half hour !!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Bradicus
Feb 20, 2004, 07:44 AM
On 2004-02-19 22:39, Firocket1690 wrote:

On 2004-02-19 18:12, Bradicus wrote:

XD

We all did ...
We all did ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

teehee

Noobliterator
Feb 20, 2004, 10:26 AM
Whats with you guys? Let the guy live in his own little fantasy world he isn't hurting anyone. Seriously back off. Don't you have anything better to do?

Outrider
Feb 20, 2004, 12:02 PM
Nope.

Blitzkommando
Feb 20, 2004, 12:24 PM
I hate to use this but... It needs to be done.
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/dtd.gif

Hrith
Feb 20, 2004, 01:54 PM
On 2004-02-20 09:24, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
I hate to use this but... It needs to be done.
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/dtd.gif