PDA

View Full Version : RAcaseal != HUnewear

KLin-304
Feb 19, 2001, 10:35 PM
I don't know how many people have actually tried each character, but it isn't really that hard to tell the difference between a RAcaseal and a HUnewear. For one thing, HUnewears tend to wear more skin-tight outfits which are more suited to their close-combat fort?, since it is less hampering to swing swords and partisans if you don't have any long tresses hampering you. RAcaseals all wear skirts of some alloy which I suppose helps their evade ability to "skirt" around enemies easier so they can snipe from afar.

No seriously though, I'm just tired of people wondering why my RAcaseal can't use any healing techniques when she has no TP. It's gotten so that I have to take out my Thunder Shotgun+10 and shoot a few rounds just to convince people she's an android ranger, and I even write on my guild card that she's an android though she looks human but I guess people don't read the descriptions very often. Are there any other RAcaseal users run into this problem? Any ideas for a solution?

Skee
Feb 20, 2001, 03:08 AM
Nope, my RAcaseal is the secret Cyan/Gray outfit. There's no mistaking her for human with those glowing Cyan eyes.

Next time, someone asks for techniques, just say, "Do you see any pointy ears on me? Am I wearing a full flowing gown? No! Go bother that other guy!"

segagameplay
Feb 20, 2001, 04:21 AM
amen Im tired of that! All the time on mine!