PDA

View Full Version : I hate stacks of leaves on the side of the road...

OutlawofRagol
Feb 21, 2004, 10:13 AM
While I was driving my car some little kid was playing in a stack of leaves on the side of the road. Just because I'm a jerk and like to run over piles of leaves I nearly did but I had to swerve out of the way because the kid busted out right as I was about to hit him. When will kids learn... nearly crashed my precious MR2 because of him.

ABDUR101
Feb 21, 2004, 10:53 AM
...uh..well it's sort of illegal to veer off the side of the road just to hit piles of leaves anyway. Hope you learned a lesson, I'm sure you would'nt exactly feel too damn good if you actually hit and killed the kid. Your vehicle was the last of your worries.

epeon
Feb 21, 2004, 11:10 AM
On 2004-02-21 07:53, ABDUR101 wrote:
...uh..well it's sort of illegal to veer off the side of the road just to hit piles of leaves anyway. Hope you learned a lesson, I'm sure you would'nt exactly feel too damn good if you actually hit and killed the kid. Your vehicle was the last of your worries.

excactly

KaFKa
Feb 21, 2004, 02:45 PM
On 2004-02-21 07:13, OutlawofRagol wrote:
While I was driving my car some little kid was playing in a stack of leaves on the side of the road. Just because I'm a jerk and like to run over piles of leaves I nearly did but I had to swerve out of the way because the kid busted out right as I was about to hit him. When will kids learn... nearly crashed my precious MR2 because of him.

*look of shame*

you're an idiot...

ABDUR101
Feb 21, 2004, 03:00 PM
Err, no flaming? Discuss, but no need to insult.

polishedweasel
Feb 21, 2004, 03:48 PM
On 2004-02-21 11:45, KaFKa wrote:

*look of shame*

you're an idiot...

*is agreeing*

Myopathy
Feb 21, 2004, 04:12 PM

Oh yeah, that makes sense...it's the kid's fault. </sarcasm>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-02-21 13:13 ]</font>

rising_sunset
Feb 21, 2004, 04:48 PM
Pretty stupid if you ask me. AND it is very DANGEROUS because if the pile of leaf is big you will flip over and crash! *gasP*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: carolsdegga on 2004-02-21 13:48 ]</font>

ERS
Feb 21, 2004, 08:38 PM
On 2004-02-21 13:48, carolsdegga wrote:
Pretty stupid if you ask me. AND it is very DANGEROUS because if the pile of leaf is big you will flip over and crash! *gasP*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: carolsdegga on 2004-02-21 13:48 ]</font>

What? ...Out of the 100some posts you've made over the past two days, none of them have made sense, had a point, and have not been helpful.

On topic: It's stupid of both the driver and the kid; the kid for playing in the street, and the driver swerving off to the side.

HUdax
Feb 22, 2004, 02:58 PM

XD That just sounds funny no matter what...as if that could seriously happen.

rising_sunset
Feb 22, 2004, 06:44 PM
On 2004-02-21 17:38, ERS wrote:

What? ...Out of the 100some posts you've made over the past two days, none of them have made sense, had a point, and have not been helpful.

On topic: It's stupid of both the driver and the kid; the kid for playing in the street, and the driver swerving off to the side.

EXCUSE MEH!!! Hello!? Maybe some kids are young and their parent didn't see them come out of the house and they could just be in front of the street a little in their parkway...geez what's your problem with going against me. Don't know why but every I post you always go against me...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *gets angry*!!!

Garanz2
Feb 22, 2004, 07:11 PM
On 2004-02-22 15:44, carolsdegga wrote:

On 2004-02-21 17:38, ERS wrote:

EXCUSE MEH!!! Hello!? Maybe some kids are young and their parent didn't see them come out of the house and they could just be in front of the street a little in their parkway...geez what's your problem with going against me. Don't know why but every I post you always go against me...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *gets angry*!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif All your grammar are belong to us!

On topic, I think you've learned a lesson. Watch out for kids!

Guile
Feb 22, 2004, 09:45 PM
So your mad because you almost killed a kid trying to kill a stack of leaves?

kingmurp
Feb 23, 2004, 05:57 PM
Yes, drive through leaves, I hope something sharp is in there and punctures your tire and you swerve and take out a nice tree too. What did those plants ever do to you?

Ness
Feb 23, 2004, 06:10 PM
I have to agree with everyone else. Swerving off the road just to hit some leaves isn't very smart, but that kid shouldnt' have been in the street either.

ABDUR101
Feb 23, 2004, 06:59 PM
On 2004-02-23 15:10, Ness wrote:
but that kid shouldnt' have been in the street either.

Hello? The leaves were in a pile on the side of the road. Do you think people actually pile their leaves in the street? Duh?

Ness
Feb 23, 2004, 07:13 PM
On 2004-02-23 15:59, ABDUR101 wrote:

Hello? The leaves were in a pile on the side of the road. Do you think people actually pile their leaves in the street? Duh?

The side of the road is the street. Unless he's talking aobut the sidewalk.

Solstis
Feb 23, 2004, 07:18 PM
On 2004-02-23 16:13, Ness wrote:

On 2004-02-23 15:59, ABDUR101 wrote:

I always make piles of grass on the road/sidewalk and pick them up later. People can go around *biggish road*, and people generally don't tend to swerve into grass piles.

I hope.

ABDUR101
Feb 23, 2004, 07:28 PM
On 2004-02-23 16:13, Ness wrote:

I've never seen someone put piles of anything on the street, a tad illegal? The side of the road, refers to outside the lane, so it could be a sidewalk, or even part of their yard(which is what I've mostly seen).

I'm bored enough for this topic, go me. =]

Firocket1690
Feb 23, 2004, 07:31 PM
Why the hell would someone drive a car into a pile of leaves just to ruin a kid's fun ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

kitomaka_ck
Feb 23, 2004, 09:07 PM
And what if you killed the poor innocent bunnies hiding in thar...

On topic, along with it being illegal it could waste your time with drunk tests etc., not to mention the whole child deal.

The child shouldnt play in there yes, but you shouldn't drive into it either http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif poor kid, probably traumatized him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

polishedweasel
Feb 24, 2004, 12:07 AM
*Still thinks dude is a dumbass*

derBauer
Feb 24, 2004, 01:34 AM
Its a dumbass thing to do.

You know how they put a stop to that shit in my town REAL quick? People would include a cinder block in the pile of leaves so that anyone who wanted to be an asshole and drive though it would be left with a couple thousand dollars damage to their car.

There is no need to drive through the leaves, and don't blame a little kid who only wanted to play.

Zack_Morris
Feb 24, 2004, 03:26 PM
Wow, you guys act like you never do anything stupid just for fun. Loosin up, how was he supposed to know some dirtbag kid was playing in an insect infected pile of leaves. I love the whole "ban together against a common enemy so that people will like me more" thing, it's classic forum etiquette.

Daikarin
Feb 24, 2004, 03:31 PM
Oh my god.

And your car, is it alright?

ABDUR101
Feb 24, 2004, 04:09 PM
On 2004-02-24 12:26, Zack_Morris wrote:
Wow, you guys act like you never do anything stupid just for fun. Loosin up, how was he supposed to know some dirtbag kid was playing in an insect infected pile of leaves.

Does it matter if a kid plays in a pile of leaves? They're not hurting anyone. Kids can have fun in mud, a pile of leaves is just another pile of fun to be had.

It's not about doing something stupid for fun, it's about doing something stupid that could have killed someone. There's a subtle difference.

I love the whole "ban together against a common enemy so that people will like me more" thing, it's classic forum etiquette.

Oh christ, yeah, we all banned together so we like each other more? Maybe just possible that we all see how stupid the act was to begin with and are giving our opinion?

anwserman
Feb 24, 2004, 04:14 PM
Much like Russian Roulette! Its fun but somebody dies in the end!

I was being sarcastic.

BogusKun
Feb 24, 2004, 04:31 PM
(Why do I want to kiss the monitor when I see derBaur's avatar?)

I used to play in the leaves that were stacked out by the roads. I looked completely stupid. Even when I knew I had allergies to the outside world.!.!11!1! one! meh

Black000Moon
Feb 24, 2004, 04:39 PM

The kid should of went to pre-school and learn not to play in the road.