PDA

View Full Version : GC: $5 to whoever can get me these items. Literally. =) Paye

J311Y_M4N
Feb 21, 2004, 01:56 PM
Howdy all!

I just ordered my Broadband adaptor from Nintendo.com and soon will have my hunter's liscence and be online!

Woooo!

Well, I've been hunting for certain rare items for a long time, and never found most of them, but I'm looking to either trade for, or recieve as an unlegit hand-out (preferred method) some of the items.

-Parasitic Gene "Flow"
-All of the Parastic Gene "Flow" Items
-God/Battle
-or Devil/Battle
-God/(Anything really)
-Elysion
-Lavis Cannon
-Double Cannon
-Lavis Blade
-S-Rank J-Blade
-Tsumikiri J-Sword
-Flame Garment
-Aura Field
-Kasami Bracer
-Standstill Shield
-Flowen's Frame
-Flowen's Shield
-Flowen's Sword
-Red (Anything)
-A couple of Add Slots
-A few Mag Cells, specifically these
--Angel Wings
--Devil Wings
--Panzer Tail
--Chao
--Elnoa (Is this possible to even aquire?)
--Hamburger
--Devil Tail

Now, do I reall expect ALL of these items?
No.
I just wanted to give my entire want list. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I will be immensly appreciative if anyone can contact me about any of these items! Thanks a ton!

--The J311Y M4N

I fergot Lavis stuff! and a J-blade! and ANYTHING ELSE that's uber powerful like that!!!!-Edit

I feel like a kid in a candy store!!!!!

Of course it's just asking, but WOW.

The thought of all these items *_*

Makes me happy inside ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J311Y_M4N on 2004-02-21 20:48 ]</font>

-----edited-------

Not having much luck with this, so I'm gonna throw in the possibility of actual cash for these items. Something like... 4 or 5 for the whole shebang, since I'm willing to accept illegitimate items. Hope this sparks some interest!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J311Y_M4N on 2004-02-23 12:10 ]</font>

1 more try, time to change the title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J311Y_M4N on 2004-02-23 16:47 ]</font>

Giezus
Feb 21, 2004, 02:11 PM
I have some of that...

-Dark Meteor
-God/Mind
-God/Legs
-God/HP
-Tsumikiri J-Sword
-Flame Garment
-Red Mechgun

What do you have to offer?

J311Y_M4N
Feb 21, 2004, 04:30 PM
Hehe

There in lies the primary reason I hope to get rares from people online.

Over the entire course of my time playing PSO, I have found a total of 8 rares.

-1 Last Survivor
-1 Flowen's Sword (the common military replica)
-2 Cross Scars (My first rare in ultimate, then my second http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
-2 Bloody Arts
-1 DB's Saber
-1 Proto Regen Gear
-1 Add Slot
-1 Inferno Bazooka (I ported 2000+ times and killed 31 Al Rappys before finding it)

I did the quests for the Soul Eater,

I also have some quasi rare stuff.

Like...
-Chaos Vulcan
-Hell Gladius
-Geist Laser

You see, over my meager 75 levels, I've had very little luck in finding rares, even with using porting techiniques in places like Fake in Yellow.

So I was kinda hoping to run into a sympathetic soul to throw me a duped Dark Flow and God/Battle. I really don't care if they aren't legit. Legit sucks, for me at least. I mean, do you have any idea of how hard "Very Hard" is when the best weapon you've got is a Buster? I mean, I had a Gigush and a Buster and my Railgun. Dang. That wasn't much fun. It got better... my second time through ruins -_-*. I mean, I'm still using my 3 slotted Dragon Frame... Because it was the last Frame i found with more than 0 slots... -_-*

I'd really like just some duped copies or whatever. I'm sure a duper would love to dupe my Add Slot. I know it's immoral to want to cheat, but dang... the games cheating me out of my rare items!

Anyway

Back on subject

That's all I have to offer. Take a scroll and tell me if you're interested.

rising_sunset
Feb 21, 2004, 04:30 PM
Since you don't really care about legitness, LoL! Then I will get rid of some of the unlegit items I have.

I have...

-Parasitic Gene "Flow"
-All of the Parastic Gene "Flow" Items
-God/Battle
-or Devil/Battle
-God/(Anything really)
-Tsumikiri J-Sword
-Flame Garment
-Aura Field
-Red (Anything)
-A couple of Add Slots
-A few Mag Cells, specifically these
-Angel Wings
-Chao

Some are legit and others are obviously not. So PM or IM me for details!

J311Y_M4N
Feb 21, 2004, 04:32 PM
Wow!!!=O

Cool!!!=)

Thanks so much! =D

Yes! I'm so happy now! ^_^

I'll contact you the moment my modem arrives so we can arrange a meeting =D

rising_sunset
Feb 21, 2004, 04:38 PM
uhh...I really have all your items. Is there any other rares you got? Because I don't really want those, or you can play online and hunt for rares. (The items I want are, yamigarasu, kamui, sange, yasha, guld, milla) MUST BE LEGIT!!! I will trade all those items for these!

J311Y_M4N
Feb 21, 2004, 05:19 PM
*grumble* I'll see what i ken do

-----edited-------

Scratch that.

I can't get any of these, my character is an Oran.

Is there ANYTHING else you might want?

If not, I'm gonna try to get in contact with some other offline friends, they might have... one... but that will cost me actual money. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J311Y_M4N on 2004-02-21 14:26 ]</font>

J311Y_M4N
Feb 22, 2004, 10:26 PM
I am adding 3 lvl 200 Satos to my trade list

-1 Power Sato (5/150/45/0)
-1 Mind Sato (5/50/45/100)
-1 Dex Sato (5/50/145/0)

I'm also gonna add a "Mahu"

It's a card of some sort.

All still for the Game Cube.

If there is any particular rare item that an ORAN can get, I'll do ANYTHING I can to get you it, I really would like some of the gear from above.

Mostly because I'll be on Tommorrow!!!

If I can't get some trades, expect me running about the various... servers? (is that what they're called?) begging people for them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thank Ya'all!

--the J311Y_M4N