PDA

View Full Version : I need friends. =/

FireX
Apr 16, 2001, 10:44 PM
hello.
lately, i've been feeling kind of lonely (mostly because i don't have anybody who wants to play PSO any more, and my japanese pen pal is now writing me letters instead of emails, so it's taking like weeks to hear from her). anyway.... would anyone want to play PSO with a level 83 RAmar, a level 24 FOnewm, or a level 7 (and rising....) HUmar, all legit?

Wien
Apr 17, 2001, 08:49 PM
Hey I would be interested in playing with u. My character's name is Wien he is a lvl. 51( soon to be 52 ) Humar with a green mohalk. U can mail me at [email protected] witch would be better becouse this page is slow( I do love though). I ussaly play from 3:00 to 9:00 on week days and anytime on the weekends.(central time) Well hope we get play. Latters.

Wien
Apr 17, 2001, 08:53 PM
Hey I would be interested in playing with u. My character's name is Wien he is a lvl. 51( soon to be 52 ) Humar with a green mohalk. U can mail me at [email protected] witch would be better becouse this page is slow( I do love though). I ussaly play from 3:00 to 9:00 on week days and anytime on the weekends.(central time) Well hope we get play. Latters.

Wien
Apr 17, 2001, 08:53 PM