PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: SD PSO rough "Birthday Present Blues"

Digi-Dolphin
Feb 27, 2004, 04:50 PM
I didn't think I'd get a reaction like that from my Billy drawing! Thanks!

Now that I feel a bit more confident, here's a rough prototype of one of my Super-Deformed PSO comics. I'm hoping to get the characters sprited and turned into a real web comic sometime soon.

For those interested, the characters are SD Dol (my ramarl), SD Raz (Raziel Kai's character, I told him about it), and SD WarSong (my fiance's character). Enjoy!

http://groups.msn.com/SDPSOBetaVersion/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3

Skuda
Feb 27, 2004, 04:55 PM
AHAHA! compress gallon into a monomate!!!
I love it! that's what you get for being an ugly man gallon!

Sord
Feb 27, 2004, 04:59 PM
HAHA!! She totally owned that tekker! lol, shows how i feel about them sometimes.

Sharkyland
Feb 27, 2004, 05:04 PM
*LMAO&ROFL*
Your drawings are awesome.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-02-27 14:08 ]</font>

navci
Feb 27, 2004, 05:09 PM
That's cute! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I wish it was a bit bigger so I could read the text.

FOAtHeart
Feb 27, 2004, 05:09 PM
that's freakin awesome! BTW: what was the rare? and totally actually laughing out loud for that! one question, i don't get the last two panels; who're the other guys?

FOAtHeart
Feb 27, 2004, 05:11 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOAtHeart on 2004-02-27 14:12 ]</font>

FOAtHeart
Feb 27, 2004, 05:12 PM
woah navi! we posted at the same time! cool!

Me <------amused easily

Digi-Dolphin
Feb 27, 2004, 05:17 PM
Well, the two guys are Raziel Kai and WarSong, Raz you all should know and WarSong is my fiance.

The text is simple; ?SpecialWeapon over the box and the sign over SD Dol's head says "Gallon's Shop".

The rare was a Monkey King Bar. I found one legitly in Ult Ep II one day and I thought it would make a cool present for Raz, so I left it untekked. WarSong would get him a blue-black stone and he'd have a legit BKB (a true rare IMO). This comic came to me after I lost the bar in an FSOD; what if Gallon stooped to swiping rares from characters? Dol's got a bit of a temper and being so short(hence, weak-looking)doesn't help much.

BTW, I'm still looking for another MKB. Leveled up quite a bit doing so. Wish me luck on getting it!

Digi-Dolphin
Feb 27, 2004, 05:22 PM
If you liked that, here's another rough. "All's Fair in Love and Armor" has a new character, SD Gensy, a friend of mine in the PSO world. His character is the Hucaseal and he helped me out when I FSOD-X last year. Gensy! Lvl 134 and rising! W00T!

http://groups.msn.com/SDPSOBetaVersion/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2

FOAtHeart
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOAtHeart on 2004-02-27 14:24 ]</font>

FOAtHeart
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOAtHeart on 2004-02-27 14:24 ]</font>

FOAtHeart
Feb 27, 2004, 05:23 PM
wish me luck

Good luck! *salutes* i just got to ult a few days ago with my weakling HUcaseal,Kelly. those Vulmers are HARD man! i'm on lvl 90, btw.

i dont want to seem braggy, but none of my friends care. ^-^

Sord
Feb 27, 2004, 05:33 PM
umm...I'm having a hard time deciphering the comic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Digi-Dolphin
Feb 27, 2004, 05:43 PM
It can be. I designed the comic to have very few, if any, words at all. That way, everyone can enjoy it, not just the English speaking community. The comedy comes from the expressions and actions of the characters.

Birthday Present Blues is the comic of SD Dol finding a Monkey King Bar for the very first time while running in Ep II. (I'm horrible at backgrounds, hence, the lack of them). She's a half legit/half duper character, so the sight of it is a pleasant shock. Normally, she'd tekk and dupe the thing for backup and her partner, but instead, this brilliant idea of leaving it untekked and unduped came to her. It would make a present for her good friend SD Raz! SD WarSong is getting him a blue-black stone so the two items together would be perfect. She goes to have Gallon wrap it up, but the meanie decides to keep it himself. SD Dol fights back. Triumphant, she joins the party with her present in tow, Gallon still attached.

Hope that helps.

Sord
Feb 27, 2004, 06:17 PM
On 2004-02-27 14:43, Digi-Dolphin wrote:
It can be. I designed the comic to have very few, if any, words at all. That way, everyone can enjoy it, not just the English speaking community. The comedy comes from the expressions and actions of the characters.

Birthday Present Blues is the comic of SD Dol finding a Monkey King Bar for the very first time while running in Ep II. (I'm horrible at backgrounds, hence, the lack of them). She's a half legit/half duper character, so the sight of it is a pleasant shock. Normally, she'd tekk and dupe the thing for backup and her partner, but instead, this brilliant idea of leaving it untekked and unduped came to her. It would make a present for her good friend SD Raz! SD WarSong is getting him a blue-black stone so the two items together would be perfect. She goes to have Gallon wrap it up, but the meanie decides to keep it himself. SD Dol fights back. Triumphant, she joins the party with her present in tow, Gallon still attached.

Hope that helps.

um...I meant the second one with the love armor

Digi-Dolphin
Feb 27, 2004, 06:30 PM
Story's in the other topic. Take a look. That's all the artwork I have for today. Thanks for the time and I'm pretty sure I'll have more tomorrow.

G'day!

ladyjaderiver
Feb 29, 2004, 11:27 PM
That's so cute!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Skett
Feb 29, 2004, 11:34 PM
Ahaha, those are very cute and very very entertaining. Do more!

PJ
Feb 29, 2004, 11:39 PM
Awww, those are so cyute!

Mrew! =^-^=

dablacksephiroth
Mar 1, 2004, 01:48 AM
XD BOMBERMAN STYLE!!!