PDA

View Full Version : [b]poll:[/b]It all depends on the player

epeon
Feb 28, 2004, 01:29 PM
why do people keep on going with the: the HUmar is better then the RAmar. or: FOmars are better then FOnewns because they look less . time to put an end to this. how do you think about this?

lolita edit: read the rules

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-02-28 11:16 ]</font>

Jarek
Feb 28, 2004, 01:56 PM
i would've picked both the first and last if possible. i definitely agree that the whole thing on who's better needs to stop. everyone has their own opinion, but it gets old.

joluh
Feb 28, 2004, 02:06 PM
I don't really care ^.^
But in my world newmans > androids > humans
=D

BLAHOrblah
Feb 28, 2004, 02:13 PM
It doesn't really matter, it is all in your playing style. I have a HuCast, a HuNewearl and a RaMar. I just recently started the HuCast, just to see what he's like. And I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Uncle_bob
Feb 28, 2004, 03:03 PM
Uncle hates bananas. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Outrider
Feb 28, 2004, 03:23 PM
Then I think Uncle would be a terrible casting pick for my Donkey Kong movie.

Captain_Bob
Feb 28, 2004, 07:28 PM
Wow, I can actually tell when this thread was moved to FK.

KaFKa
Feb 28, 2004, 07:38 PM
On 2004-02-28 16:28, Captain_Bob wrote:

indeed

Uncle_bob
Feb 28, 2004, 07:53 PM
On 2004-02-28 16:28, Captain_Bob wrote:

Stop lying to yourself.

Arislan
Feb 28, 2004, 09:45 PM
why do people keep on going with the: the HUmar is better then the RAmar. or: FOmars are better then FOnewns because they look less gay. time to put an end to this. how do you think about this?

Alright, let's look at this little piece here.

To start, this person apparently doesn't know that sentences should be started with Capital Letters.

Next, he uses multiple colons, when he should be using quotation marks, since he is quoting what people are saying.

Sentences do not begin with "But", "Or", or "Either". Although with no capital letters, it's possible that the or: in the middle was not designed to be a sentence beginning.

Next up, I want a FOnewn. They sound like an incredible class, if only right around the start of PM time.

He used the big no no word, dating back to before Abdur's Law. ::shakes finger::

What is he saying tout an end to? He hasn't taken a stance yet...

And I don't know about most humans, but I tend to think with my brain, usually by firing synapses. No, *what* I think on the matter is something entirely different.

epeon
Feb 29, 2004, 11:03 AM
On 2004-02-28 18:45, Arislan wrote:

why do people keep on going with the: the HUmar is better then the RAmar. or: FOmars are better then FOnewns because they look less gay. time to put an end to this. how do you think about this?

Alright, let's look at this little piece here.

To start, this person apparently doesn't know that sentences should be started with Capital Letters.

Next, he uses multiple colons, when he should be using quotation marks, since he is quoting what people are saying.

Sentences do not begin with "But", "Or", or "Either". Although with no capital letters, it's possible that the or: in the middle was not designed to be a sentence beginning.

Next up, I want a FOnewn. They sound like an incredible class, if only right around the start of PM time.

He used the big no no word, dating back to before Abdur's Law. ::shakes finger::

What is he saying tout an end to? He hasn't taken a stance yet...

And I don't know about most humans, but I tend to think with my brain, usually by firing synapses. No, *what* I think on the matter is something entirely different.

Well sorry about that, i'm foreign (and an idiot) but about that FOnewn, forget about that. I have one myself and he's great. btw love your sig