PDA

View Full Version : A bit of a predicament...

DruidMettool
Feb 28, 2004, 08:31 PM
I know this seems like a rather awkward topic, but I seek assistance from fellow PSO players. My whole future on PSO depends on it.

I feel guilty that I'm such a pain to the people in a certain block of PSO. All I ever do is whine and complain to these people (about how they play and i'm always ignored), and I don't know what to do about it. More or less, i'm slowing them down, since theyre VERY active levelers and rare-hunters. I am afraid to go back to these people, because they look somewhat down upon me. But more or less, I label myself Inferior. I want to properly apologize to them, But I can never do it correctly. Every time I go to do so, I get stressed out and yell at them some more. Perhaps it's a random surge of envy and jealousy... or a surge of regret and a dark history of the past experiences.

As for the people in question, some of them visit this forum, one whom Moderates. If any of them are reading this, I ask for their understanding. I've run out of ideas, and I just want to fit in with these people.

Thank you for you time
- Druid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DruidMettool on 2004-02-28 17:32 ]</font>

Dhylec
Feb 28, 2004, 08:37 PM
sounds like you got a little problem..
well, vent it off in rants pal.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

DruidMettool
Feb 28, 2004, 08:39 PM
Oh yes, I forgot this section of the forum existed.
Thanks for moving it.

Ness
Feb 28, 2004, 11:24 PM
Don't try to fit in, just be yourself. Also, if you stopped complaining aobut the way people palyed, they will leave you alone. Just play how you want to play and let everyone else do the same. That's what I didi and everybody likes me.

Daikarin
Feb 29, 2004, 08:15 AM
On 2004-02-28 17:31, DruidMettool wrote:
I know this seems like a rather awkward topic, but I seek assistance from fellow PSO players. My whole future on PSO depends on it.

I feel guilty that I'm such a pain to the people in a certain block of PSO. All I ever do is whine and complain to these people (about how they play and i'm always ignored), and I don't know what to do about it. More or less, i'm slowing them down, since theyre VERY active levelers and rare-hunters. I am afraid to go back to these people, because they look somewhat down upon me. But more or less, I label myself Inferior. I want to properly apologize to them, But I can never do it correctly. Every time I go to do so, I get stressed out and yell at them some more. Perhaps it's a random surge of envy and jealousy... or a surge of regret and a dark history of the past experiences.

As for the people in question, some of them visit this forum, one whom Moderates. If any of them are reading this, I ask for their understanding. I've run out of ideas, and I just want to fit in with these people.

Thank you for you time
- Druid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DruidMettool on 2004-02-28 17:32 ]</font>

No, no, no, no, no.

The problem is in yourself, as you can already tell. You're not okay with yourself, and you think too much about what others see in you.

Why not let the others think what they want, while you think about yourself.

By the way, instead of whinning and complaining all the time, think about what you can do to change what's wrong.

And if they look down on you, why do you want to meet those people again?

Let them meet you.

Armok
Feb 29, 2004, 12:58 PM
Don't let ppl who play this game 10hrs a day look down on you for the fact you only play casually.

Robo47
Feb 29, 2004, 01:16 PM
On 2004-02-28 20:24, Ness wrote:
Don't try to fit in, just be yourself. Also, if you stopped complaining aobut the way people palyed, they will leave you alone. Just play how you want to play and let everyone else do the same. That's what I didi and everybody likes me.

No we don't! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And remember kids! The smiley sets the mood!

Daikarin
Feb 29, 2004, 01:19 PM
On 2004-02-29 09:58, Armok wrote:
Don't let ppl who play this game 10hrs a day look down on you for the fact you only play casually.

That's what separates mature players from kids.

DruidMettool
Feb 29, 2004, 04:29 PM
Hmm, I'm starting to see what you mean. I will take this all into condieration.

muff
Feb 29, 2004, 04:39 PM
Druid, I don't even know if your including me in this ( I guess not) but I've never thought you acted like that at all.

I think you are one of the funniest people I've ever spoken to on PSO. I certainly dont consider you to slow me down.

Probably weren't even talking to me but just letting you know how I feel.

Dangerous55
Feb 29, 2004, 11:21 PM
On 2004-02-28 20:24, Ness wrote:
everybody likes me.

Yeah...