PDA

View Full Version : I want all of you to know....

Cowboy
Feb 29, 2004, 02:11 PM
that every time you read this topic, youve spent another few seconds that you could be doing something else. You could be volunteering, working, going to church if youre religious, going on a date, going OUTSIDE, or even posting somewhere else and being productive. But no, you said" f off" to all those things and chose to read my topic. Shame on you!

KaFKa
Feb 29, 2004, 02:12 PM
uhm... yay me? o.0

-Luke-
Feb 29, 2004, 02:13 PM
Its been done. Then it was done again a couple of times. Then someone new saw it and did it again. Some other guys saw it and did it several times.

You infertile dunerat wench!

Cowboy
Feb 29, 2004, 02:15 PM
-Hugs -Luke- - THANK YOU!

_Ted_
Feb 29, 2004, 02:17 PM
Its pouring golf ball sized hail outside, I'm not allowed to volunteer anymore every since everybody at the soup kitchen got sick from the soup I made, my date ran away screaming and leaped off an overpass to get hit by several cars, and I'm not that religious.

What about you Tracon? You could be doing all of those things too you know!

Cowboy
Feb 29, 2004, 02:19 PM
I'm a Hypocrit.

Kizaragu
Mar 1, 2004, 02:28 PM
On 2004-02-29 11:11, Tracon wrote:
that every time you read this topic, youve spent another few seconds that you could be doing something else. You could be volunteering, working, going to church if youre religious, going on a date, going OUTSIDE, or even posting somewhere else and being productive. But no, you said" f off" to all those things and chose to read my topic. Shame on you!
If I weren't here, I'd be out drinking till I pass out with my friends or getting STDs or getting a sore finger from trying to learn how to play guitar.
(All exagerrations by the way. Just getting my point across)

Feel bad, you're telling me to cause myself emotional or physical harm. *Cries manlylike*

Firocket1690
Mar 1, 2004, 02:30 PM
._.

to me, forums are rather productive ...

*is at a school computer* ^^

Cowboy
Mar 1, 2004, 05:23 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Then do schoolwork! Bad student! Bad firo! naughty! NO!

Outrider
Mar 1, 2004, 08:18 PM
On 2004-03-01 14:23, Tracon wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Then do schoolwork! Bad student! Bad firo! naughty! NO!

I think Tracon's hitting on Firo.

BogusKun
Mar 1, 2004, 09:06 PM
And not on me? Sad.

Cowboy
Mar 1, 2004, 09:28 PM
Me love you long time > Boguskun

Omni-Man
Mar 2, 2004, 10:21 AM
The Secret to a healthy society is to keep the proles malleable; thus we have these "video games" and "forums" which people use to waste away the precious (and not-so-precious to some) seconds of their life away.

We are all controlled by the great Joystick in the Sky, demanding productivity sacrifice in exchange for virtual purpose...

....... besides, FKL is like crack-cocaine for your mind; you cant stand being here and wish you could leave, but every second away itches at you like a thousand steel-clawed kittens in heat.

Mixfortune
Mar 2, 2004, 11:39 AM
On 2004-02-29 11:11, Tracon wrote:

Every time you post a topic...

Hrith
Mar 2, 2004, 11:50 AM
w00t ! Tracon is teh owned !

Cowboy
Mar 2, 2004, 02:12 PM
Nope. I'm an arrogant egotistical prick, so I will take that as a compliment.