PDA

View Full Version : A cool giveaway

Mindblade
Apr 17, 2001, 07:19 PM
I am giving away some rares. All you need to do for them is to sign up at www.cybiko.com. When it askes you if anybodyy referred you, type in Mindblade. Thanks!

-Last Survivor
-Stag
-Laivs(heh)
-Spread
-Visk
-Soul Eater
-Caducus
-God/Mind
-Others, ask if I have it

Thanks

Mindblade
Apr 17, 2001, 07:28 PM
Oh, yea, I'm doing this because theres a contest. The top people who win this contest to get the most friends to refer them, get a prize. Also, if I finish in the top 51 contestants, everybody who referred me gets a free cybiko!

P.S. I can't really meet anybody untill friday night. Thanks.

Wu
Apr 17, 2001, 07:57 PM
I'll do it for the Cacadus! I'll do it twice, or something, those are cool.

Mindblade
Apr 17, 2001, 08:12 PM
Cool. I can meet you tonight, if youd like. What time between 7:30 PM EST and 8:30 PM EST is good for you, if any? (Oh , yea, and you must create an account and tell them Mindblade refreered you, first. C'Mon guys! Remember that if I finish in the top 51, everybody who I refer gets a free 100$ cybiko!

Mindblade
Apr 17, 2001, 08:37 PM
Alright, I'm going on PSO now. Look for MindblaDE 3 on puck 9. Also, did you register yet wu? It says you didn't yet...

daveheats
Apr 17, 2001, 08:40 PM
yo mindblade I will sign up,and get about 10 of my friends to sign up too if you let me have the stag and the lavis cannon.sound like a deal?and dont worry, ill let them know you reffered me!
peace
dave

daveheats
Apr 17, 2001, 09:04 PM
yo mindblade a slight problem. Because I live in the UK i cant put in my address, and when I tried to put in a fake one it wouldnt have any of it.so could u give me a correct:-
a)zip code for a area of USA
b)a correct phone number for that part of USA

obviously make them fake, as me and my m8s will have to laters them when we register, but as long as the dialing codes OK that will work shouldnt it?
peace
dave

Wu
Apr 17, 2001, 09:09 PM
I didnt go yet, I wanted to get your response.

Lets just do the "hand off" on Friday, it will be easier for me to do it then. Cool?

Wu
Apr 17, 2001, 09:48 PM
Just did it, painless experience overall. Only two pages, in fact. Signed up under WuRules, I'll do it again tonight from my home PC, they have me cookie'd, and i dont want it to look like I just did it twice.

Xulion
Apr 17, 2001, 09:54 PM
I would do it for a god/battle but if you dont want to part with that Ill just do it anyway.

HellCastor
Apr 17, 2001, 11:01 PM
Yo, I'll do it I want a Crush Bullet with good percentage or surpressed gun.

Mindblade
Apr 18, 2001, 09:17 AM
davehearts: Hmmm. Try this: use area code 631, number 218-2108. It's one didget off my number, so it should work. But try just differing that number with your friends. Also, try making up a P.O. Box, like P.O. Box 27, Commack, N.Y. 11725(That's not mine)

Wu: My list still says I didn't refer anyone. Are you sure your typed in "Mindblade" (without the quotes) when it asked if anybody refered you? If you did, send me your e-mail address via private meassage. They offer an e-mail that you can send that sends you right to the page.

Everybody else: No thanks

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-18 07:28 ]</font>

Mindblade
Apr 18, 2001, 09:36 AM
Oh, yea, and don't bother telling your friends Daveheart, because I don't want cybiko inc. to fighure out that's a false number. Just use it yourself.

ALSO: Try to get all your friends to sign up saying "Mindblade" (without the quotes) referred you. The more friends you get, the more rares you get. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

EDIT: I made a flyer out of the e-mail they send you:

Dear Friend: You have been requested by Mindblade - Official Cybiko Rep - to register on a totally COOL website, www.cybiko.com.

By registering on www.cybiko.com you and your friends could win a Cybiko handheld computer. Is it true? Sure is.. A $100 wireless, handheld computer will be yours, if your Rep has the most registrants.

Also when you register YOU will become a Cybiko Rep, too.

Check out www.cybiko.com for the Cybiko National Rep Contest details.
SEE YOU THERE!

(When you register, be sure to type in ?Mindblade? when they ask if anybody referred you)

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-18 07:42 ]</font>

Mindblade
Apr 18, 2001, 05:17 PM
You sure you did it Wu? I still have no entries.

Wu
Apr 18, 2001, 06:35 PM
Yup, I sure did. Maybe I put MindBlade or something, I'll try again here in a little bit.

daveheats
Apr 18, 2001, 09:59 PM
yo mindblade i just registered. I am called daveyheats ,and my scret code thingy is JJ7834, just in case u need that. Im gonna tell some of my friends about it tomorrow, so expect around 8-9 people to register. will that get me those rares I mentioned,and maybe even one more!!!!!!!!!ok im pushing my luck,ill shut up. cant thank u enought tho man.
peace
dave

Mindblade
Apr 19, 2001, 09:01 AM
OK, let's see...

Wu: I now have both your registrations. You wanted Caducus, right?

Davehearts: I have yours on my list, too. You wanted Stag and Laivs, right?

Everybody: Later this afternoon, I will post what times are good for me, and you guys pick them. Also, if your going to register multiple times, don't do them from the same computer.

zigzagr
Apr 19, 2001, 09:44 AM
Mindblade, I referred you, I don't really want anything unless you have something cool for a level 56 Ramar. Thanks I hope you win!

zigzagr
Apr 19, 2001, 02:55 PM
I forgot to ask how many people do you have I don't see you on the leaders list, I know you have more than 4 from this board.

Mindblade
Apr 19, 2001, 05:11 PM
The leaders list dosen't update enough. The top person in the last 10 or something has 4. I have 6 now, but I will have more soon. All my friends are doing it today, and Davehearts got his friends to do it as well.

Raion
Apr 19, 2001, 06:16 PM
Hey Mindblade..I m signing up too..Hope u win buddy!! About the rares..uh mail me what u got plz!

Raion

daveheats
Apr 19, 2001, 06:30 PM
yeah mindblade,thats right.id like stag and lavis cannon.mail me at [email protected] so we can meet up sometime.and good luck with winning this competiton thing
peace
dave
p.s a m8 of mine has just mailed me saying he has signed up .He is called Mickmullet.

http://www.ringbabes.com/images7/Amy_59.jpg

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: daveheats on 2001-04-19 16:35 ]</font>

Wu
Apr 19, 2001, 06:40 PM
Yeah, the cacadeas is what I wanted.

I asked some of my buddies to sign up too (Heh, I feel like Im ripping you off), we'll see if they come through.

Mindblade
Apr 20, 2001, 08:15 AM
Hmmm. What times are good for you guys? Anything between 10 PM EST tonight and 12 PM EST tonight is good. See any good times?

Also, I saw your friend on my list Davehearts. Thanks. Oh, and Wu, remember, if your in the US(I know Dave isn't) Put in your real address. If I place in the top 51, you get a free cybiko! (100$ value) go to www.cybiko.com for more info(I feel like an ad)

daveheats
Apr 20, 2001, 02:24 PM
yo mindblade ,another of my m8s has signed up. I seem to remember he is called billythefish. also what about this for a time and place to meet:-
-8pm EST time (any later for me will be a bit tricky)
-PUCK
-Block 7
-game = MINDBLADE
-password = LAVIS

I amc alled samurai and am blue hunter, around level 97. if you can make it,or even if you cant make sure you mail me m8, as i dont really wanna be waiting around when you cant make it!(does anyone?!).
peace
dave
p.s my email is [email protected]

Axeman
Apr 20, 2001, 03:59 PM
What all does signing up entail? It is a commitment to buy anything?

If by "Spread" that means Spread Needle, I would be interested. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Drop me a note at [email protected].[addsig]

Raion
Apr 20, 2001, 04:07 PM
Hey I am on usally on ariel block 3..anywhere from 7:00pm pst to 9:00pst.u can email me here [email protected]

Mindblade
Apr 20, 2001, 05:22 PM
Dave: Yea, I got billy. 8? That might be a little tricky, but I'm sure I can try. (I'm going to the mall with my Girlfirend, but I'll try to think up a better excuse then a video game) P.S. You mean tonight, right?(April 20th)

Axeman: No, you do not have to buy anything, although I HIGHLY reccommened a Cybiko to any teen. It's like a Palm Pilot for teens. Oh, and yea, it's a Spread Needle.

Raion: Ick. That's a little TOO late, because I have my hocky tryouts tommorow(Wish me luck! I signed up for Goalie!) But I'll see if I can find you.

Wu
Apr 20, 2001, 07:29 PM
12 EST, Puck 9 works for me. Im a level 28 or so force named Elvis, Ill just wait on deck until you show up.

daveheats
Apr 20, 2001, 07:43 PM
yo mindblade,yeah thats right,tonight (20th). hope u can make it. Ill create the room (name of room and password above), and wait 20 minutes. hopefully ill see you there
peace
dave

Mindblade
Apr 21, 2001, 09:02 AM
I'm sorry I wasen't there, Wu. By the time I got back, I was already late to meet with Dave, and I coudn't check my PC till morning. Tonights no good, because I have a party. What times EST wise are good for you tommorow?(Sunday) Early-morning (EST) would be best.

HaappyHed
Apr 21, 2001, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty intrigued in this "trade" of sorts...if your spread needle is still available, I'm willing to sign up for you. My email address is [email protected], but put PSO trade or something in caps so I know its you because I get a lot of spam http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif My PSO name is Tio. If I get a response from you, we can talk about it later. Thanks.

Tio out.

Wu
Apr 21, 2001, 03:49 PM
No worries, since I didnt get a response from you I didnt go either.

Heh, unless you mean really early morning on Sunday (like 4AM) its kind of tough for me to make it before noon.
Email me- [email protected] and we'll work somehting out. Maybe Ill have one of my buddies meet you instead, since they have more normal hours than I.

Mindblade
Apr 21, 2001, 04:31 PM
4AM EST? Hmm. That's a bit tight.(lol, I must say this in every post I make) What's the lastest you can make tonight or earliest you can make tommorow morning?

Wu
Apr 21, 2001, 08:43 PM
Depends on how much I drink for how long I can stay up =), it is Saturday night after all.

What time are you looking for?

vandalizer
Apr 22, 2001, 08:25 AM
Hey guys i did some counting on the www.cybiko.com page for the top 100 registrants and mindblade is within the top 54/55 (kind of fast counting sorry) if we can get him up to the top 51 we each get a free cybiko! The last thing i need is more stuff but come on, its $100 worth of stuff for doing nearly nothing and you can even get free pso stuff!

"We live and We die in the plain." -Bangai-O

Mindblade
Apr 22, 2001, 10:25 AM
Sorry Wu, but the next good time for me is any weekday between 7AM EST and 8AM EST

daveheats
Apr 22, 2001, 11:06 AM
if mindblade wins can someone send me over my cybiko?!man i wish i lived in USA.
peace
dave

OBI1
Apr 22, 2001, 01:58 PM
ill sign up. but i dont live in america so ill try and get a friends add. good luck hope u win

Mindblade
Apr 22, 2001, 02:14 PM
Dave: If somebody is willing to give you their US address(I'm not, sorry) then the Cybiko will be shipped to them, and they can ship it to you.

daveheats
Apr 22, 2001, 05:11 PM
ok is anyone willing to have a cybiko sent to their address? please help me out someone
peace
dave

Wu
Apr 23, 2001, 07:27 PM
Yo, Mindblade, email me ([email protected]) maybe we can work out a time one of my buddies can meet you to get it.