PDA

View Full Version : Random Story/Stuff

Sord
Mar 3, 2004, 03:28 PM
I think my librarian would call this a "blip." Like a random isea that sort of just gets in your head. Anyways, this is about a fourteen year old named Shay. It's all what goes on in his mind, and the mind more than one side.

I put '' around what he's thinking. If i ever do anything like this again, and it has speaking in it, I'll probably use "" for talking aloud and '' for thinking.

A Blip

'God damnit!' Shay thought, shutting his door a bit hard and collapsing on his bed. 'Why did people have to be so godforsaken hard to deal with?! Ok, stop thinking like this Shay, think of something else. Girls, or friends, or something.'

'Boom boom boom boom, I want you in my room, I want a double boom, boom boom GAH! Shut up! Stupid Vengaboys getting their songs stuck in my head. Okay, focus one something else...boom boom boom. ARGH!!! Okay, girls...nah, I'm not in the mood right now.'

Shay takes a deep breath and let's it out. He can't stand the fact his brain never shuts up. 'Come on, I though my meds were supposed to help this! I envy simple-minded people. To much thought on philosophy and the structure of how people are judged gets me depressed, yet it's so god damn interesting. Damnit!'

Shay quickly walks to the kitchen, grabs a coke, chugs it, throws it away. He walks back to his room, but glances the mirror in the bathroom and stops. He moves in the bathroom and faces the mirror. He tries to take in every detail.

His dyed black hair with highlighted blonde tips. Relatively short all around. Five foot nine, sunken eyes, they're a incredibly dark brown. Even black from a distance. Face is kind of pudgy on the cheeks, and a booty chin to top it off. And maybe about six hairs that could grow into a unibrow.

'What do people think of me when they see me? Maybe that's why I like online communities so much. Everyone judges you on how you act. Then again, you can't really act a type. Ah, shudup. Why won't my brain just shut off?'

Shay begins to do the only thing that seems to stop the thinking, stare into his own eyes. "Wish I had someone else, stare into their eyes. Man, I need to get a girl. I'm pretty much ignored by my family. I hardly even get hugs, real hugs, from my mom anymore. Who am I kidding though, I'm fricken fourteen, I'm not supposed be a momma's boy.

'Says who?'

'Common society'

'I'm different then common'

'But that's why you feel so alone isn't it?'

'Shut up, god damnit, why won't my brain just shut up'

Shay eventually gives up and shakes his head. Looks like staring into his soul isn't going to work anymore. As he wonders to his room, he begins to wonder on the whole "The eyes are the door to one's soul"

'Man, there's some truth behind that. Like when I stare into Francesa eyes. They seem to sparkle when she's happy. Or when I manage to catch her eye and she smiles a bit. I wonder if she likes me. If only I could talk to her alone. With any contact at home, you deal with the parents, and any contact at school you deal with classmates. Dammit, dammit, dammit'

'Why's it so hard? It's just a few words. Hell, you get right down to it, it's just a bunch of chemicals in your brain that's making you afraid of doing what you want'

'Well gee, I have a modest reputation, wouldn't want to ruin in. Plus, I can't control those chemicals all the time.'

'You say that, but you've called her a few times'

'So? I only got through three times, and even then, I couldn't think of anything to talk about. It ended up being about homework the first few times. She mentioned wanting to have a party last time though. Odd that she would say that out of the blue. I wonder if she likes me...Gah, I'm going in circles. I need to go online or something.'

Shay walks to his computer, cursing under his breath as the Vengaboys invade his brain again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-03-03 12:29 ]</font>

Skuda
Mar 3, 2004, 03:53 PM
Okay, girls...nah, I'm not in the mood right now.

... Sord? this sentance scared me. coming from your mind? what has the world come to? WHAT? *crying* Is there no god? no mercy?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-03-03 12:54 ]</font>

Sord
Mar 3, 2004, 03:58 PM
On 2004-03-03 12:53, Scott_Kuda wrote:

... Sord? this sentance scared me. coming from your mind? what has the world come to? WHAT? *crying* Is there no god? no mercy?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-03-03 12:54 ]</font>

do you think about girls when your depressed??? I don't, i just wallow in the events that made me depressed...

Skuda
Mar 3, 2004, 04:00 PM
do you think about girls when your depressed??? I don't, i just wallow in the events that made me depressed...

When I think about girls, I'm never depressed! Girls Rock!

Sagasu
Mar 3, 2004, 04:04 PM
On 2004-03-03 12:58, Sord wrote:

I do!! Many would, whenever your depressed, you eventually think of what you want, to get you un-depressed(?) And girls usually comes to mind. Unless your a Female, the it might be boys ^_^

FOAtHeart
Mar 3, 2004, 04:40 PM
On 2004-03-03 13:04, Sarunakai wrote:

On 2004-03-03 12:58, Sord wrote:

I do!! Many would, whenever your depressed, you eventually think of what you want, to get you un-depressed(?) And girls usually comes to mind. Unless your a Female, the it might be boys ^_^

it depends on your preferences. ^_~

Sord
Mar 3, 2004, 04:47 PM
how do you think happy thoughts when your depressed...I need to know right now...yes, I'm depressed. And actually, besides the name of me (or whatever) and that hair in the story, that's pretty much me. Same thoughts, including that annoyong Vengaboys song.

FOAtHeart
Mar 3, 2004, 04:53 PM
On 2004-03-03 13:47, Sord wrote:
how do you think happy thoughts when your depressed...I need to know right now...yes, I'm depressed. And actually, besides the name of me (or whatever) and that hair in the story, that's pretty much me. Same thoughts, including that annoyong Vengaboys song.

*gives sord a playboy*

all bedder ^_^ i'll draw you a bathing suit piccie!

*starts wworking on it*

Sagasu
Mar 3, 2004, 06:52 PM
On 2004-03-03 13:47, Sord wrote:

Sarunakai's guide to thinking happy thoughts while depressed.

1.Slap your face and give yourself a kick in the rear, moping and pouting will get you nowhere.

2.Seek the company of the opposite sex, usually better if it is someone who will listen to your endless stream of lamenting.

3.Get a hug, hugs are essential http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

4.Listen to other depressed people, you'd be surpised at what stupid things we get upset over, it really quite funny.

5.Finally, think of something that makes you happy (all implied)

NOTE: If this does not work, might as well shoot yourself to avoid a lot of trouble.

x_X