PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the Soul Banisher?

Aierylia
Apr 18, 2001, 12:32 AM
Do you just find it like any other special weapon? Or is there a series of quests that you can do to get it, like the Soul Eater?

Jim2001
Apr 18, 2001, 04:50 PM
A friend of mine had the soul banisher. All he said about it was that Kireek dropped it when he should have dropped the soul Eater, and that sonetimes Hidleblues dropped 'em.

Madgeiser
Apr 19, 2001, 05:03 AM
I don't have Soul Eater, but i did find the Soul Banish in very hard ruins. A dimenian drop it. I was like about 70 to 90 hours into the game when i found it. Anyway, my ID is a BLUEFULL, so i actually will find more Partisan type weapon than any other ID. Count me lucky i guess.

Kent
Apr 19, 2001, 04:41 PM
I have also found a Soul Banish in ruins vhard, but I found mine in a blue box(in one of the rooms with treasure right before Dark Falz). The only drawbacks: -5% to hit and A.Beast, it takes HP (like parasite wear or the Soul Eater) and the special sucks. I would rather use a Charge weapon, I got lots of money and, no, I'm not in yellowboze, I'm in Skyly.
And people wonder why I like my Vjaya so much (it has +25% to A.Beast, Dark, and Machine, and +45% to hit), yes I found it myself in vhard ruins (I am SO freakin' lucky).