PDA

View Full Version : 4-6pm != 3-5!!! Dumbasses!

Nai_Calus
Mar 4, 2004, 04:24 PM
So Sunday night mom decided to cancel MSN because she decided Saturday that she was going to get internet through our cable company. Thus, I have been netless since then except at school...

So, Wednesday. I have class from 11am to 3pm. They're supposed to show up from 4 to 6 to install this. Ok, no hay problemo, I can get home by 4 no problem. So I get home around 3:45ish. I toss Ep3 in and start to play it a bit once I finally decide what the hell I want to make as my lobby char, and wait. I keep waiting. Mom comes home around 5. 6 comes. 6 goes. We call up...

...The IDIOTS who were supposed to come out apparently got it into their heads that they were supposed to show up from 3 to 5. We had 4 to 6. The crackmonkey who answered the phone had 4 to 6. They came at 3:15. Nobody was there, of course. So they left. -_-;;;

...We're rescheduled from 1-3 on Friday. I have class from 8-12. I'm leaving an hour early in case the idiots decide it's supposed to be 12-1 and come at 12:15. -_-;

FOUR TO SIX IS NOT EQUAL TO THREE TO FIVE!!!!! @^!%$!*$#^%@$@3^$*@$!!!!!

Armok
Mar 4, 2004, 04:27 PM
4 to 6 is a increase of 2
3 to 5 is also an increase of 2

Easy mistake to make that one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nar thats annoying. Unlucky

navci
Mar 4, 2004, 05:04 PM
11-1 means "stay home all day and wait for us"

Scejntjynahl
Mar 4, 2004, 05:20 PM
Heh, similar thing happened to us, but they had the right time though, BUT IN THE WRONG MONTH, damn their imcopetence.