PDA

View Full Version : guess what happened to KaFKa today?

KaFKa
Mar 4, 2004, 08:07 PM
for those that have read the thread i made about those two guys i wanted to hurt badly, well, they came back, started a fight with some random guy, and they both pulled guns and started to take random pot shots.

yes, kiddies, KaFKa got shot at today.

basically they ran away as they took the first few shots.

either way, four people got hit and one of them is in critical condition.

which then brings me to another point. i cant help but feel a small bit of guilt for this happening. *shrg* thats just how it goes, i guess.

PS: the other three that got hit are already released from the hospital, but the other got shot in the chest. best hopes for a full recovery

Solstis
Mar 4, 2004, 08:21 PM
*CUE MASSIVE DELETE*

Man, that really sucks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Well, it's not your fault (entirely), don't take it too hard.

But watch your back, I guess.

Where do you live?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-03-04 17:22 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Mar 4, 2004, 08:43 PM
Well, what the fuck stands out rather boldly in my head.

Hope the fuckers get caught and get a nice sentence. What the hell is it with randomly shooting people anymore? Wanna-be bad-asses shooting people who can't fight back and haven't done anything, and then they run.

Sord
Mar 4, 2004, 09:05 PM
maybe you'll be in the news. wouldn't that be great, we would all know what the real chupacabra looks like http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Seriously though, I'd like to take a few shots at those guys. Preferably with a bb-gun though, because
1.) I'm extremely acurate with them
2.) would shoot them in the head, resulting in a lot of pain, but it wouldn't kill them

Guile
Mar 4, 2004, 10:31 PM
I've been shot at or around me about 3 times, one time was real close. All at stupid parties I decided to go with, the first time was'nt that bad cuz it was just one shot in the air and a big fight, the second time a car got shot up, and the third the guy pulled a gun out right next to me and just started shooting at everything...

bitches!

ABDUR101
Mar 4, 2004, 10:35 PM
Yeaah, I remember you saying about that Guile. Sad really. =

Hrith
Mar 4, 2004, 11:02 PM
I never got shot at, but got threatened with a gun several times, I always try to remain composed... and not shit in my pants.

And I saw someone get shot at, too, we had to flee, so I dunno what happened to him.

Really sucks KaFKa, now you do have a god reason to move to France =/

Armok
Mar 5, 2004, 09:50 AM
This is why in england we have strict gun licensing laws.

No Guns is safer than everyone having guns.

Guns is general are pathetic another item that needs changing on the american constitution is the 'everyone has the right to own a gun BS'.

No they don't too many ppl are complete morons who I wouldnt trust with a blunt stick never mind a deadly weopon.

Oh and i'm sorry to hear you got shot. Hopefully you can get some major Cash out of it in compensation.

Omni-Man
Mar 5, 2004, 10:43 AM
Playing Devil's Advocate:

Guns Dont Kill people.
Bullets Kill People.

OK seriously.

I personally believe gun control is "hitting what you were aiming at". I am NOT a gun toting coward/psychopath/elitist/etc. but I do believe that if guns are outlawed, they will only be carried by outlaws. The real problem with guns is multifold:

Most of these punks packing heat don't have a real clue as to what a gun truly is, how to really use it well, and what the ramifications are for using it poorly and/or stupidly. I would be much more scared of a backwoods hillbilly with a sawed-off than a little hoodie with a .38 special because odds are the hillbilly KNOWS how to use his piece and has kept it in good condition.

This brings me to my second point. The American people (and people worldwide) seem to have an incessant need for a scapegoat, blaming tools (violent video games, intense music, guns, drugs, etc.) instead of dealing with the USERS of said tools. Take Columbine as an extreme example. The media spun it as a terrorist act by "the trench-coat Mafia", people began to be even more leery and standoffish against those sporting dusters, and the end result was that the source of the problem, fear and misunderstanding, was augmented and not diminished. The fact of the matter was that two stupid kids with stupid parents were picked on by their stupid peers from kindergarten to highschool, couldn't handle their problems like intelligent humans, stupidly carried out every teens deep dark fantasy, and caused one of America's greater catastrophies to date (not to mention sold a lot of newspapers and boosted a lot of news channel ratings posthumously). I think every person should be given a gun at birth and taght how to use it all throughout their k-12 education. That way, the next time some fucker waves a boxcutter on a plane demanding the pilot fly into a national landmark, I and everybody else on the plane can level our hardware at him and tell him to sit down, shut the fuck up and eat his goddam peanuts.

Ok I'm off my soapbox now.

As to Mr. Chupacabra's unfortunate experience:

You have my condolences in this. It is to be hoped they will one day be castrated by a man-hating, 300 lb. unic with a 13" steel-studded rubber spork. And then prosecuted.

Deathscythealpha
Mar 5, 2004, 10:46 AM
Oh dear, can see this turning into another gun control arguement.

So you didnt get hurt then Kafka? Well thats good, hopefully the people who did get shot get better soon. How long does it take to fully recover from a bullet wound anyway? (<---attempt at not making this a gun control arguement by asking a inquisitive question)

KaFKa
Mar 5, 2004, 12:15 PM
On 2004-03-05 07:46, Deathscythealpha wrote:
How long does it take to fully recover from a bullet wound anyway?

from my experiences, it takes a month to fully recover from a gunshot in the thigh, so im guessing that he'll be in the hospital for at least two to three months, since he got shot in the chest.

and about the gun control thing, my view is that there is no right solution to this. if you outlaw guns, only criminals wield guns, while if eveyone were given a gun you then have mass paranoia. if there was a way to just get rid of guns altogether, then that would be a good thing.

but until that happens, i'll keep my piece on me for self-protection (which is kind of ironic, the one time i dont bring it with me, THIS happens -_-)

Ness
Mar 5, 2004, 12:36 PM
Man, that really sucks. I think it's sad that people pull out guns and start shooting people because they think it's a valid way to solve their problems. You should report them to the police (if you haven't already).

BTW....

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

If you get rid of guns, people will start using something else to kill with like knives or arrows.

Dangerous55
Mar 5, 2004, 03:16 PM
On 2004-03-05 06:50, Armok wrote:
This is why in england we have strict gun licensing laws.

No Guns is safer than everyone having guns.

Guns is general are pathetic another item that needs changing on the american constitution is the 'everyone has the right to own a gun BS'.

No guns? Please. No guns for honest people, criminals can still get them.

Buuuuut, back on topic.

Was this in the news at all? Would love to read something about it.

I had a gun pulled on me once, nobody shot.

shifter
Mar 5, 2004, 03:20 PM
its a sad shame. i hope you get better real soon kafka. kids these days are alwasys trying to shoot each other to solve there problems with others. what happened to fighting each other with fists? most of the fights i was in, i got my ass kicked, pure and simple. but whats odd is, i made friends with the people who beat me up, and we get along just fine now adays. are kids so afraid too afraid to catch an assbeating, that they feel the need to shoot each other to prove whos better. why?

i got two questions though, im not sure hw older the people who shoot u, but how'd they get there guys and did u already let the cops know who they were?

KaFKa
Mar 5, 2004, 03:33 PM
i didnt get shot yesterday, i got shot at

and the guys already had warrants out for their arrests for drug dealing. They got in because i work at an internet cafe thats open to the public.

Allos
Mar 5, 2004, 04:12 PM
This is why my uncle keeps over 40 guns at his house. More for "protection" he says. The man has a freakin M60 to protect his house!

Armok
Mar 6, 2004, 08:03 AM
On 2004-03-05 13:12, Allos wrote:
This is why my uncle keeps over 40 guns at his house. More for "protection" he says. The man has a freakin M60 to protect his house!

40 guns just incase he can't find one.

Why doesnt he just get a couple of large Dogs.

Does your uncle have mortal enemys in the Mafia or something, 40 is just insane.

KaFKa
Mar 7, 2004, 03:57 AM
an update on the situation...

it turns out that the guy that got shot was a friend of Nick (One of the few people i can actually call "friend"), so he and a couple of other guys found out where those two live. we call the police (and when i say 'we' i mean me, since i have a clean record) and let them know. cops go to their house with warrants, and the idiots tried to run from the cops. according to the guy i talked to, a three minute chase ensued, followed by them getting arrested.

yep, punks get arrested, Nick's friend is recovering quite well, and i still have a job. guess things came out good after all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_Sinue_
Mar 7, 2004, 07:19 AM
Guess there is such a thing as karma after all.

*Flips on the morning news.. flips it back off*

Nevermind. A single mother and her infant got shot the other night by a crack head over $100 and some cheap jewelry she had. =/

I've never been shot at. Had a gun pointed at me a few times, but they were unloaded and it was a prank. Not like I haven't done the same to a few people, so I can't say I didn't deserve it. I did have a friend get shot at a few months ago by this skitzophrenic friend of his who was pissed off over something said and taken out of context at the bar. Took a few weeks and an ass beating, but I guess things are cool between them again.

I don't really mind guns. Personally, I like having them and I like shooting them. It's a hobby of mine. Not a serious one.. but it is fun every once in a while to get my cousins AR-15 out on the range along with my .38 and 4-10 pump and fire them off. I just don't see why people have to make stupid excuses like "It's for protection". Ok.. cool.. you can use it for that. But I know better. I know most people have guns, because they like them. They like having them around, they like shooting them, and they like talking about them.

Armok, forgive my rudeness, but seeing as how you live in England - what Americans do in their own country shouldn't really be of any concern to you. I will tell you one thing. They will never take away the right to bear arms in the US. To try and do so, would only invite rioting, strenthened militias, rebellion, and perhaps even another civil war. It just will not happen.

Allos
Mar 7, 2004, 02:17 PM
On 2004-03-06 05:03, Armok wrote:

On 2004-03-05 13:12, Allos wrote:

40 guns just incase he can't find one.

Why doesnt he just get a couple of large Dogs.

Does your uncle have mortal enemys in the Mafia or something, 40 is just insane.

He's a collector, but I'd say about 60% of his guns came from inheritance when his wife's father died. And of all his guns about 1/3 are from WWII and are only for display.

Dangerous55
Mar 7, 2004, 02:18 PM
On 2004-03-07 04:19, _Sinue_ wrote:
They will never take away the right to bear arms in the US. To try and do so, would only invite rioting, strenthened militias, rebellion, and perhaps even another civil war. It just will not happen.

Agreed. It would never be taken away though.

Sord
Mar 7, 2004, 02:29 PM
i just can't help myself with the irony of your sig and this post Dangerous http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Glad everything is working out goat sucker http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif You own a online cafe, huh...my step-dad owns an online shipping-coffe-to-cafe business or something.

-Luke-
Mar 7, 2004, 04:05 PM
Hmm. Never had a gun pulled on me, but I got into a scuffle with some Dutch cocks, and later I wrecked one of their faces, and he came back with 4 friends and knives. It was outside my house, so I went in when I saw them coming to get something. I suppose its not everyday you and your 20 year old friends hunt down a 15 year old to have him come out with a katana. Ok, it was blunt cos its decorational, but it weighs like 10 kilos, and it would hurt. Heh, they skedaddled. Aw. I always wanted to use it... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

darthsaber9x9
Mar 8, 2004, 01:33 PM
On 2004-03-07 04:19, _Sinue_ wrote:
Armok, forgive my rudeness, but seeing as how you live in England - what Americans do in their own country shouldn't really be of any concern to you. I will tell you one thing. They will never take away the right to bear arms in the US. To try and do so, would only invite rioting, strenthened militias, rebellion, and perhaps even another civil war. It just will not happen.

how is it not a concern? we do live in the same world, we may even visit the country. If this was the case then why would Bush have bothered going 2 war?

KaFKa
Mar 8, 2004, 09:38 PM
*sigh* its not a concern as long as you dont come over here, yeah?

please lock this topic before this shit gets out of hand...

ABDUR101
Mar 8, 2004, 09:42 PM
Locked by request.