PDA

View Full Version : *red eyed* I'm feeling evil again

Skuda
Mar 5, 2004, 04:01 PM
he he he. I got dumped/rejected once again. Usually when this happens, I loose all emotion. but this time is different. I'm filled with evil once again.
When I was younger, I swear my parents wanted to kill me. I was one devil of a child. I killed things for fun, burnt things for fun, and ripped a large piece of flesh of my older brothers leg because I had nothing to do. My parents took me to see a psyciatrist, but I tried to attack him. Apparently my parents tried an excorsizm or something, and I have been a happy-go-lucky little punk ever since.
That's changed again. My eye is twitching randomly, my eyes are dark and cloudy, I laugh menicaly for no reason, and I attack the one I care about for no reason. Perhaps I have some kind of uncontrolable force inside of me that has been leaking out, bit by bit over the years.
I'm going evil again, And I'm kind of liking it.
It the inhumanities humans do. It boils my blood. Why are we like we are. We are like locusts upon the world, and either we will kill ourselves, or it will. And I'm not sure If I as human as I look.

navci
Mar 5, 2004, 04:08 PM
I am sorry dude. :/ I heard about 3 rejection stories today. Meh, what is wrong with them girls?

Daikarin
Mar 5, 2004, 04:12 PM
Dumped? Don't feel like that, someone better will pop up.

http://www.hackvan.com/pub/stig/pix/cats/demon-cat.jpg

You're a man. Control yourself, that's what differs us from the wildlife.

Why do you feel evil? Is it because of the anguish and turmoil from the dump?

If it is so, I know it's hard but try to get over it. You're a nicer guy that you think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2004-03-05 13:15 ]</font>

FOAtHeart
Mar 5, 2004, 04:13 PM
that's terrible. dumped....and you were so happy too!

i feel so bad! *don't know why* but don't go evil! it'll get better, i promise!

*cries* so sad......

Dangerous55
Mar 5, 2004, 04:15 PM
Bullshit is funny!

Skuda
Mar 5, 2004, 04:17 PM
HA HA HA HA! *insane* I just erad FOatheart's mood. *twitch* She licked a bad pickle. *twitch* I'm singing. I never sing. atleast not like this. I kind of like it. I never knew I was this good at singing too! *insane laugh* perhaps this is a growing expirience. And boy, the lirics I'm coming up with off the top of my head would make excellent song. the tunes are all demonic and creepy to. Like Evanesence gone berserk. he he he.

Dangerous55
Mar 5, 2004, 04:19 PM
Someone send this bullshit to FKL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2004-03-05 13:19 ]</font>

Daikarin
Mar 5, 2004, 04:22 PM
*Gets cage ready*

*Calls all the Hunters on PSOW to try and grab Scott*

Now without the bullshit, go out for a while. It must be still afternoon in the U.S., so go out and take a walk.

I'm serious. Go think it over, or call a friend of yours to talk about it. It's not selfish to ask a friend to hear you talk about your problem.

Actually, it's very healthy.

Skuda
Mar 5, 2004, 04:22 PM
Posted: 2004-03-05 13:15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bullshit is funny!

Oh? do you think I'm pulling your leg? Is this ammusing to you? Would you like to see me face to face now? I made my my friend Nicole cry, just because she looked in my eyes. My other friends who would usually rough house me stayed far away. And the grin on my face completes the whole look. Guess what. This is not Bull. And YOU would definiatly not think it was funny if you were around me.

navci
Mar 5, 2004, 04:25 PM
Scott, ya know. Stupid girls are not worth it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
If she doesn't appreciate you for who you are, she doesn't deserve you.

Really.

Skuda
Mar 5, 2004, 04:33 PM
Scott, ya know. Stupid girls are not worth it.
If she doesn't appreciate you for who you are, she doesn't deserve you.

Really.

I know that. I'm just releasing my frustration. *grins*
I swear there is vanity water in our cities reserves. I don't drink tap water. It's disgusting.

But yes, it seems every girl out of this town I have talked to say taht I'm a really nice guy, then when I talk to almost any girl in my town, they give me the cold shoulder. I'm thinking they enjoy humoring me and confusing me.

<me> hello. I Was wondering If you'd like to go out for dinner or a movie sometime?
<girl> um. Okay. I have to go somewhere right now. I'll talk to you tommorow. *smile*

next day
<me> hello. *smile*
<girl> yah, uh.. hi. *discomforted look*
<me> so, how about sunday? is that good for you?
<girl> um, sunday what? I don't even know you.
<me> we've been in the same class for 2 months and I just asked you if you would like to do something yesterday.
<girl> well, I don't like you. I wouldn't be cought dead with you either. See you. *walks off*

*Grumble* Why can't they just tell the truth to begin with. or do they ahve to go and have their clik decide for them.

FOAtHeart
Mar 5, 2004, 04:33 PM
On 2004-03-05 13:22, Scott_Kuda wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bullshit is funny!

Oh? do you think I'm pulling your leg? Is this ammusing to you? Would you like to see me face to face now? I made my my friend Nicole cry, just because she looked in my eyes. My other friends who would usually rough house me stayed far away. And the grin on my face completes the whole look. Guess what. This is not Bull. And YOU would definiatly not think it was funny if you were around me.

i don't like it when other people are sad/mad. it makes me sad. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif you should talk to someone, maybe your mom or dad, call a friend. you could write a short story or make a new fanart. a while from now you'll be laughing at this situation. (not that it's funny or anything, i'm just trying to make you feel better. i'm not too good at it though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ) go look at your earlier post, 'this is the single happiest day in my life!' and look how happy you were. i liked that.

woah..too much serious. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Daikarin
Mar 5, 2004, 04:37 PM
On 2004-03-05 13:33, Scott_Kuda wrote:
<me> hello. I Was wondering If you'd like to go out for dinner or a movie sometime?
<girl> um. Okay. I have to go somewhere right now. I'll talk to you tommorow. *smile*

next day
<me> hello. *smile*
<girl> yah, uh.. hi. *discomforted look*
<me> so, how about sunday? is that good for you?
<girl> um, sunday what? I don't even know you.
<me> we've been in the same class for 2 months and I just asked you if you would like to do something yesterday.
<girl> well, I don't like you. I wouldn't be cought dead with you either. See you. *walks off*

*Grumble* Why can't they just tell the truth to begin with. or do they ahve to go and have their clik decide for them.

Is that how it happened? Get over it, pal!

You know the real reason she didn't say the truth at first?

She was thinking "Well, he's a nice guy so I shouldn't tell him something like that".

Either that or she was afraid of your red eyes.

Besides, who need her? You got your other pals. Altough you obviously had strong feelings for her, don't forget that you didn't lose everybody else!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2004-03-05 13:38 ]</font>

Skuda
Mar 5, 2004, 04:49 PM
Is that how it happened? Get over it, pal!

You know the real reason she didn't say the truth at first?

She was thinking "Well, he's a nice guy so I shouldn't tell him something like that".

Either that or she was afraid of your red eyes.

Besides, who need her? You got your other pals. Altough you obviously had strong feelings for her, don't forget that you didn't lose everybody else!

No, that's how it usually end up like. *slightley calmed down*
This time, I asked her out, She said: "yes! I'd love to! I've had a crush on you to!" So we've been dating for the past week or so, and she said today: "You know, I was lieing about the crush thing. I dont' like one of your friend so I did this to make him angry. Actually, I find you stupid and to happy all the time. I'm actually going out with a nother guy right now, and he's more popular than you." and she walked off. I was standing there while my eyebrows slowly turned down. my eyes twitches when I'm angry. so that started working. And my breathing became heavy and slow.

navci
Mar 5, 2004, 04:58 PM
Scott. Er. This person is evil.
Forget about her. High school boys and girls both suck big time. Move on, being single isn't really that bad. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

edit: And what is wrong with being happy?? You rather be with someone who is depressed all the time? Crap. This makes me angry.

Seriously tho, if someone says "I am going out with another guy because he is more popular than you." I can safely say this person has a lot of growing up to do, and is not worthy of your attention AT ALL. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-03-05 13:59 ]</font>

FOAtHeart
Mar 5, 2004, 04:58 PM
On 2004-03-05 13:17, Scott_Kuda wrote:
HA HA HA HA! *insane* I just erad FOatheart's mood. *twitch* She licked a bad pickle. *twitch* I'm singing. I never sing. atleast not like this. I kind of like it. I never knew I was this good at singing too! *insane laugh* perhaps this is a growing expirience. And boy, the lirics I'm coming up with off the top of my head would make excellent song. the tunes are all demonic and creepy to. Like Evanesence gone berserk. he he he.

uh.....i'm a boy....... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Daikarin
Mar 5, 2004, 05:05 PM
On 2004-03-05 13:58, FOAtHeart wrote:
uh.....i'm a boy....... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Don't worry, Scott.

A couple of years ago I used to think that HUnewearl_Meira, watashiwa, navi and Nerd were all girls.

ABDUR101
Mar 5, 2004, 05:10 PM
Scott, are you just approaching girls and making dates or what? Hell I've worked at the same facility for nearly a year and a half, and know all the staff, but I would'nt just walk up to someone and say "Hey, lets go out on a date this saturday". And I sure as hell would'nt get upset if they said no.

What it seems like you're doing is freaking them out more than anything. You approach them, ask them to go out, and they don't even know you. Just because you're in the same class for two months doesn't mean anything.

Are you taking into consideration how they feel? If ANYONE walked up to me at random and said "Hey, lets go out on a date", it would catch me off guard and I'd sure as hell tell them no, but thanks anyway.

Just because you want to date them doesn't mean they want to date you. Thats why you get to know people and hang out for abit, even if it's just in class, just get to know people, their personalities and all that. If you're not doing that and merely just asking people out on dates, you're coming off as weird and prolly freaking them the hell out.

How old are you?

Ness
Mar 5, 2004, 07:00 PM

Bullshit is funny!

I'm starting to agree with D55 on this one. Want to know why?

I have more evil inside me than you could possibly imagine. As a child, I didi all the things you did plus more, and even though I'm better on the outside. my mind is even more twisted than it was then. So why I am not some psychotic demon? Because I can control it. I know that this is the real world, not my playground. I express my twisted nature through stories and online RPs. Sure I slip up sometimes and do something really mean to someone, but we all do every once in awhile. Also, I doubt you could make someone cry just by looking at them unless....

1. You are super ugly
2. You did something nasty to that person in the past (i.e. rape, assault, murdered a loved one)
3. They have severe emotional problems
4. Disgustingly oversensitive

Outrider
Mar 5, 2004, 07:38 PM
Ok. Let's stop arguing over who's more evil. After all, I used to be the bully... at my pre-school! (I'm sad, aren't I?)

Scott, I know how it is. You actually remind me a lot of myself, except for the whole Satanic possession stuff. But when I fall for a girl, I fall hard. And when they dump me? Ouch. It can be really rough. My eye also twitches when I get really stressed out. Weird stuff.

But really, go talk to your friends. Let it all off your chest. It's always good to get it out of your system. Have a misery journey. Just go out one night with your friends and do what you can to just have fun and forget about her.

And if she really said that she was just using you, she didn't deserve you in the first place. That's a horrible thing to do, and you shouldn't tolerate it. Try to not let it bring you down, though. She's a terrible person, and you're not. Just remember that. You're a good guy. And if she was really just trying to get one of your friends angry, does he know this? Was it some sort of jealousy type deal? Because if the situation ever occured and I was the friend, I would give the cold shoulder to this girl so much.

It's alright to feel bad for a while Scott, but don't let it get to you. Try and cheer up. There are other girls out there, and most of them aren't evil incarnate. (Though most of the girls I've gone out with were... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

Dangerous55
Mar 5, 2004, 11:48 PM

Oh, I think I would love to see you face to face.
I would love to see someone who vents their rage(rage that is supposed to make someone cry just by looking at it) by posting messages online like, *grin*, and bullshit like that.

Punch a pillow if you want but don't act like your some tough guy online.

Ness
Mar 6, 2004, 07:16 AM
I agree, show us your face and let us be the judge of how scary it is.

Skuda
Mar 6, 2004, 02:27 PM
Scott, are you just approaching girls and making dates or what? Hell I've worked at the same facility for nearly a year and a half, and know all the staff, but I would'nt just walk up to someone and say "Hey, lets go out on a date this saturday". And I sure as hell would'nt get upset if they said no.

What it seems like you're doing is freaking them out more than anything. You approach them, ask them to go out, and they don't even know you. Just because you're in the same class for two months doesn't mean anything.

Are you taking into consideration how they feel? If ANYONE walked up to me at random and said "Hey, lets go out on a date", it would catch me off guard and I'd sure as hell tell them no, but thanks anyway.

Just because you want to date them doesn't mean they want to date you. Thats why you get to know people and hang out for abit, even if it's just in class, just get to know people, their personalities and all that. If you're not doing that and merely just asking people out on dates, you're coming off as weird and prolly freaking them the hell out.

How old are you?

I try to get to know them before I ask. I don't just walk up to a random gilr either. that would be mucho creepy. I seemed to have calmed down somewhat though,. I want to work, my friend told me that Ep3 came out, so I'm buying that today, and I'm not sure, but I think this one girl at my work likes me.
She seemed to get a little blushed when I was talking to her, and she actually sat down at break and talked to me about everyday average stuff. like, what grade are you in? are you a smart person? You look smart because you are wearing those glasses (which I don't have to wear but look neat wearing them. One of my eyes is oblongish). and she even tried to give me my order for free. of course, I wouldn't let that be, (seeing as I wouldn't want to rip off the fast food chain I work at) so I gave her the money anyway. Thigs are seeming abit better, even thogh I forgot to put the meat in 8 burger over the whole 8 hours I was there. ouch. 1 forgoten burger and hour.

FYI, I'm turning seventeen in a few months, thank god I'll be in Nihon then.

ABDUR101
Mar 6, 2004, 03:26 PM
...how do you forget to put the fricken burger in the BURGER?!

I think you should just take things with a grain of salt and not get so attached to people when they're just being nice to you. There's a difference from being nice and being interested(in more than just knowing the person).

Goodluck.

anwserman
Mar 6, 2004, 03:29 PM
On 2004-03-06 12:26, ABDUR101 wrote:
...how do you forget to put the fricken burger in the BURGER?!

I think you should just take things with a grain of salt and not get so attached to people when they're just being nice to you. There's a difference from being nice and being interested(in more than just knowing the person).

Goodluck.

Its really easy, trust me.

I've forgot to put the patty on a hamburger.
I've forgot to put the bacon on a bacon cheeseburger.
The cheeze on a cheese burger.
French fries in a value meal.
Pop with a value meal.

I have yet to forgot the banana in a banana split though.

When you work at a fast-food joint for 6 years, stuff like that happens. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Ontopic, this thread is about dating, erg. You're too young, wait until you're out of highschool to date. TRUST ME.

Outrider
Mar 6, 2004, 03:54 PM
On 2004-03-06 12:29, anwserman wrote:
Ontopic, this thread is about dating, erg. You're too young, wait until you're out of highschool to date. TRUST ME.

I dunno. High School can suck as is, and dating can really make things fun sometimes. Just be careful, that's all.

EDIT: So such and suck aren't the same word?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2004-03-07 00:08 ]</font>

_Sinue_
Mar 6, 2004, 11:15 PM
If you're old enough, I suggest going to the strip club when you get dumped instead of going all mello-dramatic "Increadible Hulk" like on people. Really.. it helps. Give em about 25-30 bucks for trip to the VIP room and they'll treat you right. Alot of the girls there are real sweethearts, and granted.. they're only being nice to you because you're paying them.. you're ususally so drunk by that time it doesn't really matter.

Just don't touch em or Bruno will have to shatter your fingers with a ballpean hammer.. no matter how "insane" you think you are.