PDA

View Full Version : How to Player Kill/pso 2 is coming this year!

segagameplay
Feb 20, 2001, 04:06 AM
Hi i do work @ sega tech support. Its For real!
How are the japanese players killing other players? This should be impossible!
2nd its true the company CEO announced
PSO2 is coming out this year! Thanks Sonic Team!
If ya need any info at all email my account here or aim me at chefatcia or email to [email protected]

nozedive13
Feb 20, 2001, 12:13 PM
well considering that you can kill other characters during quests, there must be some option that gets turned on durring these scenarios. Japanese characters were already able to target fellow characters using a bug w/star atomizer, but they just couldn't do any damage. they've obviously learned how to influct damage now.

i wouldn't give it too much though. they couldn't kill you in one hit unless you were low on power or at a big level disadvantage.

Lithius
Mar 1, 2001, 07:27 PM
Heh heh heh. Sure. I think someone at Sega would definately know this crap about the star atomizer. Hell I knew it after the first time I played online. You gotta be pretty dumb to believe this guy works for Sega. And plus, Sega has introduced plans for PSO2, but no one in any kind of position of authority has let loose any kind of date, even a general one. Although, I wouldn't put it down to Sega, as long as they work their asses off, they could put out a bestselling sequel to this bestselling game. Peace.

- Lithius, Level58 HUmar
- Myrdam, Level10 RAcast

Lithius
Mar 1, 2001, 07:30 PM
Oh and one more thing. The star atomizer trick doesn't allow you to do any damage. You just hit them, and it does no damage. It just fills up their Photon Blast meter (I witnessed this myself.) Peace.

- Lithius, Level58 HUmar
- Myrdam, Level10 RAcast

QVirus89
Mar 2, 2001, 09:28 AM
You sure no one announced PSO 2 for this year? That CEO news interview, (can't remember where it is now) inthe back pages, near to the end, he announces PSO 2, and will come out this year. I think. Can't be quite sure, my memory's fuzzy from sleep-deprivation. Though I'm not sure that that guy works for Sega.

Jim2001
Mar 2, 2001, 11:38 PM
I've heard enough talk about this Star Atomizer glitch. Could you please tell me how to do it, so I could freak out some newbies somemore? They go crazy when I pull out my frying pan, wait until I hit one with it. He he he.

I know, I'm evil.

DarkDragon
Mar 3, 2001, 06:16 AM
I asked the japanese players how to do it but only with the japanese version you can do it.

Sega is going to bring out PSO2 early because they want to make a sequel to PSO as quickly as possible since the Dreamcast is going out.

grinner
Mar 3, 2001, 11:06 AM
I hear the trick is as follows
make your attack on the b-button
the star attomizer on the b-button when holding down R
Hit both at the same time.. if the glitch works instead of healing a teammate with staratomizer, you hit them

Thanos
Mar 5, 2001, 06:30 AM
Segagameplay, get back in your cell. Your shift isn't over for another two hours. I want the Neishield prototype on my desk by tomorrow! PSO2 cannot continue without that!

sinistrx
Mar 5, 2001, 07:05 AM
Personally I don't want Sega to have PSO2 out by this year. They hurried through the last one and it hurts as a result. Only 4 levels in the game? That's incredibly lame and repetitive. I hope Sega puts about 20 different worlds in the next one to spread it out more evenly. (overworlds, different towns, space battles, the gratuitous air castle, Lassic as a boss etc etc. and of course a BETTER ENDING and more character types) Sega, by all means take your time and make this one up to the gaming standards of PS4!

segagameplay
Mar 5, 2001, 07:37 AM
if ya dont want to belive i work for sega don't. Pso2 was anounced by the ceo last mounth for release this year. And i agree i hope its not rushed by sonic team since they are also working on sonic 2.

sinistrx
Mar 6, 2001, 10:35 PM
I didn't say anything about you not working for Sega, I'm just saying if you do then put in a good word for everyone who wants a better game. (: Btw, since you work for Sega maybe you can tell me how to get a different ending with the game. I always get After the Story 2 music when I beat Dark Falz offline. And on the BGM test the After the Story 1 music sounds happier so I guess I'm doing something wrong. (:

Sleet1
Mar 7, 2001, 09:39 PM
I KNOW HOW TO HIT OTHERS!! When you do it though, it doesnt hurt you at all, it just builds up photon blast. so when your with a japanese player tell them to hit you till its up. Anyway they asked me if my mag could hit all enemies. i said yes, even though i wasnt sure. they said tp put a star atomizer under the blue R customize, and the weak hit under the regular blue customize button. then hit weak hit and R at the same time. i think only japanese player can do it thought cuz either i wiould hit air or heal everyone. but they did hit me, it was really kewl!

Lanzer
Mar 8, 2001, 05:16 PM
The "hit everyone" bug works in a similar fashion:

When your mag is full, and if your mag has a special that hits everyone, just hit attack and R trigger at the same time when your MAG has the photon blast ready. You'll hit all enemies on the screen.

Players say that the best weapon to use is the double saber since it hits so many times, and you have to time it right if you want to chain the attacks. (customize your attack to overlap the right photon blast attack) But again, this is for the Japanese version only, supposedly. I've never gotten it to work myself since I don't have that photon blast. Anyone with the Japanese DC can have fun with this trick.

Lanzer
Mar 8, 2001, 05:24 PM
The "hit everyone" bug works in a similar fashion:

When your mag is full, and if your mag has a special that hits everyone, just hit attack and R trigger at the same time when your MAG has the photon blast ready. You'll hit all enemies on the screen.

Players say that the best weapon to use is the double saber since it hits so many times, and you have to time it right if you want to chain the attacks. (customize your attack to overlap the right photon blast attack) But again, this is for the Japanese version only, supposedly. I've never gotten it to work myself since I don't have that photon blast. Anyone with the Japanese DC can have fun with this trick.

Broly
Mar 9, 2001, 06:50 AM
Hey I work for Dell. Anyone believe me?