PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Elvendar's Tale Season 2: Spoilers!

Elvendar
Mar 7, 2004, 05:42 PM
Well, contrary to everyone not wanting the new season, or the fact that a lot of the new forum members haven't heard of it before, i'll be releasing the SECOND season of Elvendar's Tale. If you've never heard of it, you might want to check the Fanfiction Section and read up ;P

Life wise, i've been busy. I quit PSO a couple months ago without so much as looking back. I have no intentions of playing again, but my writing urge is growing, and i've got a great deal of new ideas for the second season.

Characters:

Elvendar: Elvendar, at the end of Season One, was destroyed and re-created as an android using a living metal alloy. Surprise! She's not going to make many appearances in the second season. Why? You'll see ;P

Canin: Canin may be returning. Hint Hint.

Helena: Helena is going to be creating some very special new weapons for a new group of hunters in season two.

Weapons:

Whip: Expect to see one of these on the new characters.

Spear: Partisans of all sorts make a great return in this one, as we see those hidden village members arise from the abyss.

Discordant Harp: A legendary artifact that allows the user to attack enemies with arrows of light. This might take a very important role in the story...

Other Artifacts:

Seeker's Gauntlet: Legendary Artifact bestowed to the one who will renew Ragol.

That's all the spoilers i'm going to give you. Before I close this out, let me give you the following tidbits of information:

-Chapter One IS in development.
-A slew of new characters are in development. No, I will not put your character in my fanfic.
-Artists ARE being accepted. If any artists want to help with the project, please contact me through AIM (preferably) or a Private Message.
-You SHOULD keep reading the Tale ;p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elvendar on 2004-03-07 14:43 ]</font>