PDA

View Full Version : [GC] -=> MY TRADE LIST

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 10, 2004, 12:06 AM
(Updated 3/13/04)

Ok, now keep in mind that I trade often online, so things that I list here may get traded. I'll try to keep this updated, but I can't promise anything.

Anyways, since I don't have my game on right now, heres the items I KNOW I have off the top of my head.

THESE ITEMS ARE ALL 100% LEGIT.

HUNTER WEPS
Brionac
Vjaya
Cross Scars
DB's Saber
DB's Sword (AUW 1973)
DB's Sword (AUW 1969)
DB's Sword (AUW 1970)
Diska of Braveman
Chain Sawd
Double Saber
Stag Cutlery x2 (All with Hit % of at least 15)
Morning Glory
Silence Claw
Yamato
Musashi
G-Assasin's Sabers
Booma's Claw
Rappy's Fan
S-Beat's Blades
Kaladbolg
Agito 1983
Angry Fist (15% Hit)
Elysion

RANGER WEPS
Yasminkov 3000R (25% HIT)
Guilty Light
Photon Launcher
Crush Bullet
Meteor Smash
Visk
Wals-MK2
Justy 23ST
H&S JUSTICE
Varista
Custom Ray Ver.00
L&K14 COMBAT

FORCE WEPS
Club of Laconium
Fire Sceptor: AGNI
Mace of Adaman
Ice Staff: DAGON
Club of Zumurian
Storm Wand: INDRA
Mahu
Talis
Hildebear's Cane
Hildeblue's Cane
The Sigh of a God

OTHERS
Guard Wave
Brightness Circle
Attribute Wall
Secret Gear
Shield of Delsaber
God/Power
God/Mind
God/Arm
God/HP
Devil/Battle

Almost EVERY Amplifier.
Lots of Merges.

Heres the deal, I'm pretty much open to anything. If you have something that I don't, then lemme know and I'll probably trade you for it.

NOTE: If you have an Electro Frame, NUG-2000 Bazooka, Orotiagito, Red Sword, Red Saber, Monkey King Bar, or Meteor Cudgel; I am especially interested in getting those as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsudo_Plat on 2004-03-16 15:12 ]</font>

rising_sunset
Mar 10, 2004, 12:13 AM
First of all, are your items legit?

elatriel
Mar 10, 2004, 05:43 AM
On 2004-03-09 21:13, carolsdegga wrote:
First of all, are your items legit?

yes good question.
and if yours items arze legit I am interestedin twin psycoguns, god arm, mornong glory.
check my list if you want my itens

Aular
Mar 10, 2004, 11:15 AM
Frozen Shooter (20% HIT)
Caduceus
Spread Needle

Are these items legit?

I'm interested in the above, in the order listed. I have 1 Luck Material that isn't spoken for. Are you interested in trading? What of the above is worth 1 Luck Mat?

*bows*
Aular of the Light

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 10, 2004, 05:40 PM
On 2004-03-10 08:15, Aular wrote:

Frozen Shooter (20% HIT)
Caduceus
Spread Needle

Are these items legit?

I'm interested in the above, in the order listed. I have 1 Luck Material that isn't spoken for. Are you interested in trading? What of the above is worth 1 Luck Mat?

*bows*
Aular of the Light

Sorry, but for one Luck Mat, none of those are worth it. If you can get 5 Luck Mats, I'll trade you Caduceus for them. Do you have any items that I don't have on my list? If you do, lemme know. I might want them.

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 10, 2004, 05:49 PM
On 2004-03-10 02:43, elatriel wrote:

and if yours items arze legit I am interestedin twin psycoguns, god arm, mornong glory.

Yes, I want some of your items. To be more specific I want the following:

31 Luck Mats (Exact Amount I need to max my luck)
Electro Frame
Holy Ray
Baranz Launcher or Parts of Baranz
Gi-Gue Bazooka
Heart of Poumn
Orotiagito
Ancient Saber

If you are interested in trading any of the items I listed let me know through PM, or reply to this.

Uncle_bob
Mar 10, 2004, 05:52 PM
On 2004-03-10 14:49, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

Electro Frame
Holy Ray
Gi-Gue Bazooka
Heart of Poumn
Orotiagito
Ancient Saber

If you are interested in trading any of the items I listed let me know through PM, or reply to this.

Uncle knows that was a reply to his trade list, heh, but...you perked Uncle's interest there. Uncle has a Gi Gue Bazooka that he never uses anymore, would you be willing to trade your Yas2000H for it if that guy doesn't trade his Gi Gue?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-03-10 14:54 ]</font>

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 10, 2004, 05:56 PM
On 2004-03-10 14:52, Uncle_bob wrote:

Uncle knows that was a reply to his trade list, heh, but...you perked Uncle's interest there. Uncle has a Gi Gue Bazooka that he never uses anymore, would you be willing to trade your Yas2000H for it if that guy doesn't trade his Gi Gue?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-03-10 14:54 ]</font>

Sure, if its Legit I'd be more than willing to trade my Yas2000H. In fact, if you want it really badly, I can go online right now and trade you.

Uncle_bob
Mar 10, 2004, 05:59 PM
On 2004-03-10 14:56, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

Sure, if its Legit I'd be more than willing to trade my Yas2000H. In fact, if you want it really badly, I can go online right now and trade you.

Yesh, very legit, found it (well, the BODY that is) in ET, Ult, Redria a long time ago. Heh, and sure, Uncle can go online right now, where shall we meet up?

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 10, 2004, 06:01 PM
On 2004-03-10 14:59, Uncle_bob wrote:

On 2004-03-10 14:56, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

Yesh, very legit, found it (well, the BODY that is) in ET, Ult, Redria a long time ago. Heh, and sure, Uncle can go online right now, where shall we meet up?

Deneb 9, My Character is Thadius v1.6, I'll meet ya there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aular
Mar 10, 2004, 06:33 PM
Frozen Shooter (20% HIT)
Caduceus
Spread Needle

Sorry, but for one Luck Mat, none of those are worth it. If you can get 5 Luck Mats, I'll trade you Caduceus for them. Do you have any items that I don't have on my list? If you do, lemme know. I might want them.

I have a trade list at: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=74225&forum=2&48

Anything there interesting to you?

*bows*
Aular of the Light

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 11, 2004, 01:01 AM
On 2004-03-10 15:33, Aular wrote:

Frozen Shooter (20% HIT)
Caduceus
Spread Needle

I have a trade list at: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=74225&forum=2&48

Anything there interesting to you?

*bows*
Aular of the Light

Two of your DB's swords. I'm gonna be playing on Deneb 9 tonight, so if you see me on, lemme know and we can figure out a trade. Otherwise either reply here or PM and we can figure out what to trade.

rising_sunset
Mar 11, 2004, 01:16 AM
So you fixed it and all your items are legit, I would like to trade some merges. please list them.

elatriel
Mar 11, 2004, 03:03 AM
On 2004-03-10 14:49, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

On 2004-03-10 02:43, elatriel wrote:

and if yours items arze legit I am interested in twin psycoguns, god arm, morning glory.

Yes, I want some of your items. To be more specific I want the following:

Electro Frame
Holy Ray
Gi-Gue Bazooka
Heart of Poumn
Orotiagito
Ancient Saber

if you are agree I can trade you electro frame, holy ray, parts of baranz against twin psycoguns, god arm and morning glory.

Aular
Mar 11, 2004, 08:40 AM
Frozen Shooter (20% HIT)
Caduceus
Spread Needle

Two of your DB's swords. I'm gonna be playing on Deneb 9 tonight, so if you see me on, lemme know and we can figure out a trade. Otherwise either reply here or PM and we can figure out what to trade.
[/quote]

Cool. So, 2 DB's Swords and 1 Luck Mat. How many of the items up there will that yeild me?

I should be online tonight after 6 PM EST.

*bows*
Aular of the Light

Uncle_bob
Mar 11, 2004, 12:25 PM
Hey, Tsudo, would you be willing to trade with Uncle again? He's interested in either your God/Power or God/Arm (not sure yet, he needs to check his PSO when he gets home). Would you be willing to trade one of them for an Ancient Saber?

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 11, 2004, 03:45 PM
Yes, you had better believe it!

I'll easily do Ancient Saber for either a God/Power or God/Arm. Just let me know, when you wanna trade.

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 11, 2004, 03:52 PM
On 2004-03-11 05:40, Aular wrote:

Frozen Shooter (20% HIT)
Caduceus
Spread Needle

Cool. So, 2 DB's Swords and 1 Luck Mat. How many of the items up there will that yeild me?

I should be online tonight after 6 PM EST.

*bows*
Aular of the Light

[/quote]

Sorry, I'm not THAT interested in the DB's Swords. If you will do that stuff for the Caduceus, then lemme know.

elatriel
Mar 11, 2004, 04:20 PM
I repeat
if you are agree I can trade you electro frame, holy ray, parts of baranz against twin psycoguns, god arm and morning glory.

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 11, 2004, 04:33 PM
On 2004-03-11 13:20, elatriel wrote:
I repeat

Uhmmm, OK. Deal.

When do you wanna trade? I in my Computer Programming Class right now, but I can get online in about an hour probably. Do you wanna trade then?

Ryuzaki00
Mar 11, 2004, 04:53 PM
hey, would you trade your god/arm (if it's not gone or reserved) for an orotiagito?

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 11, 2004, 04:58 PM
On 2004-03-11 13:53, Ryuzaki00 wrote:
hey, would you trade your god/arm (if it's not gone or reserved) for an orotiagito?

Sure, I have multiple God/Arms, or at least I will soon, after I do some runs through Dr. Ostos Research and get some off some Dubchics, but yeah. Lemme know what time you can meet me online and I'll trade ya!

Remember though, I only want 100% LEGIT ITEMS!

Sayaka
Mar 11, 2004, 05:14 PM
I have Meteor Smash, Final Impact, Flowen's Sword (fake), Slicer of Assasain, Diska of Liberator, and Custom Frame Ver 00 (none of these are on your list). I'd like Fire Scepter: Agni, Ice Staff: Dragon, Agito 1983, and Durandal?

Aular
Mar 11, 2004, 06:40 PM

Sorry, I'm not THAT interested in the DB's Swords. If you will do that stuff for the Caduceus, then lemme know.

That's fine here.

I can be online any time tonight. Just holler. Oh, and which two DB swords did you want? I have three different ones at the moment.

Aular

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 11, 2004, 10:33 PM
On 2004-03-11 15:40, Aular wrote:
That's fine here.

I can be online any time tonight. Just holler. Oh, and which two DB swords did you want? I have three different ones at the moment.

Aular

Uhmm, whichever ones you have that I don't have on my list.

Oh and whats your characters name? I'll be on Deneb 9, so look for me on there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsudo_Plat on 2004-03-11 19:36 ]</font>

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 11, 2004, 10:45 PM
On 2004-03-11 14:14, Sayaka wrote:
I have Meteor Smash, Final Impact, Flowen's Sword (fake), Slicer of Assasain, Diska of Liberator, and Custom Frame Ver 00 (none of these are on your list). I'd like Fire Scepter: Agni, Ice Staff: Dragon, Agito 1983, and Durandal?

I want those 6 items you listed, but do you want anything besides those 2? I'm not willing to trade my Agito for those and I no longer have my Durandal.

elatriel
Mar 12, 2004, 03:08 AM
On 2004-03-11 13:33, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

On 2004-03-11 13:20, elatriel wrote:
I repeat

Uhmmm, OK. Deal.

When do you wanna trade? I in my Computer Programming Class right now, but I can get online in about an hour probably. Do you wanna trade then?

telle when you want to trade today if you can.
I live in paris, I have -6 hours GMT with New york city and -1 hour with UK.

Aular
Mar 12, 2004, 08:49 AM
Uhmm, whichever ones you have that I don't have on my list.

Oh and whats your characters name? I'll be on Deneb 9, so look for me on there.

I'm a FOmarl named Alex. Can you meet tonight at all? I can be online around 6 pm, but can't be around much after 6:30 or 7:00 pm. Dinner guests coming over.

If that doesn't work, is any time this weekend good?

Aular

Sayaka
Mar 12, 2004, 02:55 PM
Then would you be willing to add Sigh of a God or Hildeblue's Cane?

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 12, 2004, 10:41 PM
Well, anyone who wants to trade with me today, I'll be on Deneb 9. I have Choice Search on, so if I'm in a game you can mail me that way.

Aular
Mar 13, 2004, 12:13 AM
On 2004-03-12 19:41, Tsudo_Plat wrote:
Well, anyone who wants to trade with me today, I'll be on Deneb 9. I have Choice Search on, so if I'm in a game you can mail me that way.

I tried to find you, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Choice Searching. If you're still online, I'd like to trade. I should be around for another hour or so. It's 12:18 AM EST.

Aular

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 13, 2004, 10:39 PM
On 2004-03-12 21:13, Aular wrote:

On 2004-03-12 19:41, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

I tried to find you, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Choice Searching. If you're still online, I'd like to trade. I should be around for another hour or so. It's 12:18 AM EST.

Aular

Well, I only play on Deneb 9, so look for me there. I play pretty much every night from about 9-11 o clock PST.

Aular
Mar 13, 2004, 11:16 PM
Well, I only play on Deneb 9, so look for me there. I play pretty much every night from about 9-11 o clock PST.

I'm in EST. It's almost 9 PST, so I'll hang out around Deneb 9 to look for you.

*bows*
Aular

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 16, 2004, 04:10 PM
Ok, I've gotten some new items, so i'll have to update my Trade List soon.

Uncle_bob
Mar 16, 2004, 04:52 PM
Hey Tsudo, Uncle apologizes for not getting back to you on that Ancient Saber for God/Arm trade, Uncle kinda forgot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Are you still up for trading your G/A for the Ancient Saber? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-03-16 13:52 ]</font>

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 16, 2004, 06:05 PM
On 2004-03-16 13:52, Uncle_bob wrote:
Hey Tsudo, Uncle apologizes for not getting back to you on that Ancient Saber for God/Arm trade, Uncle kinda forgot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Are you still up for trading your G/A for the Ancient Saber? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-03-16 13:52 ]</font>

Sure, I can meet ya right now if ya want.