PDA

View Full Version : EP3: this world sucks...

Viperdude472
Mar 10, 2004, 07:23 AM
ok here we go......

this world really sucks....

with all the hakors and shi...i mean stuff....

well heres my story... me and my friend got ep 3 on wednsday and he came over my house this monday to play together on ep 3. we got home and thought my parents were playing a trick on us cuz my dvd player...vcr....gamecube...al my gamecube stuff...my cell phone..computer games...and lots more were gone...turns out we were stolen from and now my hundreds of hours of work are gone..lvl 78 on 1+2
and 16 on ep 3 so now i have nothing.......live sucks

Zaneatron
Mar 10, 2004, 09:07 AM
shoulda been in rants, aside from that, that really sucks dude. i couldnt imagine thats happening to me, i dunno what i'd do. at least they didnt smash up your house or anything.

but remember, if you live in, say a dodgy area, or are going away for some time, remove your memory cards, and put them somewhere safe. your gamecube/xbox/tv/whatever can be replaced, but your memory saves are priceless to you.

Saiffy
Mar 10, 2004, 09:15 AM
Man that sucks.

Last summer my GC could have been easilly stolen too, luckilly for me the thieves left without going to my basment

Society sucks

Shimarisu
Mar 10, 2004, 10:45 AM
This is why I always hide my mem card when I go out or on holiday. I could cope with GC being stolen, but not my cards with my saves. Always do this, hide your mem cards!

- Shimarisu

Outrider
Mar 10, 2004, 01:56 PM
My older brother got robbed last year. His housemates lost some stuff, but he was hit the worst, because of all his electronics. Computer, stereo, and I think his DVD player and TV. The worst part, though? The gigs and gigs of Oasis bootlegs on his comp that we'll never be able to track down again. I felt his pain greatly.

To be fair, none of the video games were at his house, as far as I know... so no losses in that department.

Viperdude472
Mar 10, 2004, 03:25 PM
i hate robbers...dam lowlifes......i oost tons of rares and stuff..im going pawn shop looking tomoro..gunna look for serial numbers now...i need $800 to by stuff back...insurance sucks...they raise prices..ok well thank for feeling for me guys...later...

Skuda
Mar 10, 2004, 03:32 PM
Try and hunt down those jerks that stole your stuff. if you find em (through sleuthing and such) turn em in to the authorities. You'll feel uber great and you can laugh at them too!

BogusKun
Mar 10, 2004, 04:11 PM
If someone EVER... EVR EVER EVER EVER stole my GameCube ALL MOTHER FUCKING HELL WIL BREAK LOSE ACROSS THE PLANET... I'm serious... I'll do something very very bad. I'll become a vigilate with a purpose. It may put me in jail, but when Big Bubba ask me why I'm in I'll say...

"LOOK BUBBA, I'M IN HERE BECAUSE SOME JACKASS STOLE MY NINTENDO"

And everyone will show fear towards me and I will be like this 1337 God in prison and shit!

But seriously... My brother took my PS2 from my dad's house thinking he can go play football games and all that pimpish showoff little boys go through in varsity high, and somehow he left it in the car like a dikktard and some low life scumbag stole everything in my mother's benz, (yet the benz had a perfect hole in it). I thought my GC was stolen, I broke my N-Gayge and threw my DDR pad out the window... Later I replaced it because come to find out, my brother thinks GC is dumb (which it isn't) and left it in the closet... games, memcard, and accessories. I was happy... I was like HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. But I drew out my prized sword and said "IF MY GC WAS STOLEN I WILL KILL ANYONE THAT STANDS IN MY WAY!"

My brother still haven't replaced my PS2 for 6 months... and I want to play my PS2 now.

Aceizace
Mar 14, 2004, 04:09 PM
On 2004-03-10 12:25, Viperdude472 wrote:
i hate robbers...dam lowlifes......i oost tons of rares and stuff..im going pawn shop looking tomoro..gunna look for serial numbers now...i need $800 to by stuff back...insurance sucks...they raise prices..ok well thank for feeling for me guys...later...

Ahh! i know exactly how you feel! I mean, i've never even had anything serious stolen from me, but just reading these kinds of things just get me so worked up! There are two things that do this, this kind of thing, and stories about people putting hamsters in blenders or smashing a tortise's shell with a brick, and then the people who did it being too young to prosecute. Christ! (And i'm a christian) I would kill anyone who ever did that sort of thing, it makes me sick.

The world sucks so much. I don't live in an area where that sort of thing happens much, thank god. I've never said it before, and i probably never will again, but i'm glad i live in England!

If my dream of moving to japan bails, it's to canada for me. Another peaceful country. Watching 'Bowling for Colombine' at school the other week. You know they don't lock their doors over there? What i'd give to life in a place with so little fear.

But yeah, i feel for you. Wish there was something i could say, but there isn't. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that when we're all dead, i'll wont be burning in hell. Lets hope they have gamecubes in heaven, with free access to online gaming, and pso epi infinate!

Viperdude472
Mar 23, 2004, 06:49 AM
ahh...

yesterday i pawned off all my GC games i had left..ps1 and ps2 games..n64 games and an n64...got roung 90 bucks so i used some of my other cash i had saved up and bought a new GC, a used memocard (which strangely had metal gear solid and sonic heros data on it)and episode 3...im level 4....i wish i was lvl 16 again...ok time to go to hell..i mean school..later