PDA

View Full Version : Opa-Opa Wanted!

JayHale
Apr 18, 2001, 10:28 PM
I want a fully balanced Opa-Opa 50/50/50/50 or an Opa-Opa with closely balanced stats. It must be lvl200 and have a high Synchro %. I have allot to trade, but here's a small list.

Chainsawd
C Bringers Rifle
S Beats
P Arms
Technical Crozier
Caduceus
Psycho Wand
Lavis Cannon
Spread Needle
Flowens Shield
Delsabers Shield
PW De Rol 4 slot
PW Vajulla 4 slot
Sense Plate
Attribute Wall
Victor Axe

I have allot more, but those appeal to most people. I would also like D-Parts ver1.01 (4 slots, for my friend Cube). If you have anything else to offer, then do it. You must e-mail me at [email protected] , first come first serve.

Xulion
Apr 18, 2001, 11:56 PM
Well Ill be! Ya know just yesterday I was thinking of trading off my OPA OPA which oddly enough has 50/all though the synchro is very low I have been working on it but not steadily. There are few things I want...either D-parts 1.01 with more than 1 slot or D-parts 2.02 with more than 1 slot. S-parts interests me and also a God/battle but I have a few offers for other stuff. You let me know if the sync matters that much.

JayHale
Apr 19, 2001, 12:04 AM
Low synch isn't a problem, just as long as it's 50/ all the way through. I don't have any of the android parts you're looking for, but I do have 2 God/Battles that I would give you. If that isn't enough, give me something else, but don't get outrageous. E-mail me if you're interested, I would like to get this done tonight if possible. My e-mail addy is [email protected] I also use that address for MSN Messenger, or contact me via ICQ 81107886.