PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Friend Problems

Kuea
Mar 12, 2004, 09:01 PM
This really makes me pissed my ex-friend ( no names mentioned because I don't want to flame him as he is a member of PSOW) had made a team because I suggested it and because he was the one with internet he did. I also seggested a team for hire so he did do that as well.
me and two other friends joined that team but he had done nothing for a while so I left and started my own team that is doing alot better than his.
but he relized that I left and started my own and got super pissed at me he blocked me on msn and hotmail.
but come on it's a stupid team issue is that really something to get pissed about? He has declared I am no longer his friend and everything. I was talking about my new team for a week and he never even realized it. It's making me so mad and depressed but there is nothing I can do about it.
He gets pissed at everything literally. He gets mad when he doesn't understand something simple like so when are you going to be back home? he never understood that and blocked me.
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hmm feels good to type out problems for others to laugh at.
but any way any suggestions because with him hating me I can't hang out with ANY of my friends because he is always there.

Ness
Mar 12, 2004, 10:20 PM
I suggest that you use the fact that he's with other people as an oppurtunity to patch things up. Talk to him about it and explain to him why you formed another team and why you think it's a dumb thing to hate someone for.

Kuea
Mar 12, 2004, 10:41 PM
I have tried that, he says I steal all his ideas and that is that.
there seems to be nothing to do.
angers me, frustrates me, makes me depressed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gajeh on 2004-03-14 14:01 ]</font>

Ness
Mar 12, 2004, 10:51 PM
Well in that case, you should try to move on without him.

Kuea
Mar 12, 2004, 10:57 PM
yeah that would be ice unfortunetly I would need to leave ALL of my other friends too because he is always there.

Ness
Mar 13, 2004, 08:33 AM
On 2004-03-12 19:57, Gajeh wrote:
yeah that would be ice unfortunetly I would need to leave ALL of my other friends too because he is always there.

How about getting all your other friends to leave him? For what I've read, he seems to be the cause of the problem, not you. Also, just becasue one person hates you is no reason to abandon all of your friends.

The_Pea_Guy
Mar 13, 2004, 08:47 AM
Your former friend is a childish idiot, Gajeh. All this over a computer game. Jesus...

Forget about him and stick with your other friends, and don't get depressed over it. He's in the wrong, not you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2004-03-13 05:47 ]</font>

Kuea
Mar 13, 2004, 06:12 PM
Yeah the only problem is I don't like to be a problem and they have known him for a lot longer. Even though he is being like this to me he does nothing this bad to other friends so I would feel bad to ask friends to leave him.
*sighs*
god I hate being a kind sentimental freak

Kiara
Mar 14, 2004, 11:40 AM
His name wouldn't happen to be Nick by any chance would it? Just hang around with your friends, if he's there that's fine. If he talks crap about you ask him why he's so butthurt over a video game. Hopefully your friends should eventually see how lame he is. Methinks he thinks he has spite issues.

Servbot41
Mar 14, 2004, 11:44 AM
if you dont want to leave him, try to work it out. How? open a new email account (he wont have that one blocked, cause it didnt use to exist!) or get a friend to email him for you.
Im quite the sentimental freak too hehe...

Kuea
Mar 14, 2004, 09:02 PM
ll he said we are still friends and that he needs time away from my bullshit so.....

Kuea
Mar 22, 2004, 05:08 AM
*sigh*
he has managed to turn all but 2 of my friends against me. 7 people on my MSN blocked me. I am really hateing this. At this rate I may as well move away from town with my Mother. she wants to go to California and Japan. You know that wouldn't be so bad.