PDA

View Full Version : help w/ mag evolution... Mag Prof please help

Starchild
Apr 19, 2001, 04:33 PM
I also posted this on the main board... Sorry to be annoying, it is just important to me - thanks for understanding

I am really hoping some one can help me out here, I have been dying (don't ask why) to get the ribhava mag (butterfly wings). I have been feeding a baby mag all the right stuff to get dex>pow>mind w/ def under 44. ribhava is supposed to be a 3rd evolution mag. My baby mag evolved into ribhava on the second evolution. Is this normal? My main concern is that it now only has 2 photon blasts. Is it possible to get the third blast and still have it be ribhava? I know this would mean evolving it again to aquire the third blast, but can then I change the stats back to dex>pow>mind to return it to ribhava form? This is my favorite mag and I want it to be PERFECT. This means having all three blasts. Any one who can help, especially the MAG PROF. (u seem to really know your shit...) would be appreciated. thank you - Starchild

Mindblade
Apr 19, 2001, 05:28 PM
Have no fear! The MAG professor is here! (And I DO know my shit, right mr. tolit bowl?)

Anyway, that is NOT normal. However, it could be a glitch in the game. Anyway, you could have it evolve again to get another blast, then change the stat alignment back. If you need help on what to change the stats to, contact me again. *runs off into night* *trips on cat* *RROWWWW* *scratch scratch* *OWWWW* Stupid flashlight...

Mindblade
The self-proclaimed MAG professor

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-19 15:34 ]</font>