PDA

View Full Version : Worse Birthday ever

Armok
Mar 17, 2004, 10:12 AM
I'll start off by saying I was 21 yesterday. The day where offically you can do everything adults can.

Now most ppl a.k.a 99% of the population would go out and have a massive blow out and get really hammered or go/get somewhere cool etc.

Now this didnt happen to me. No in fact no one I lived with even remembered till i reminded them on monday (thats less ppl than knew about it on pso world for go sake). Which means i'll be getting a present on friday insted as they couldnt be arsed to go shopping til then.

Also last night was the last night before they had to take american history x back to blockbuster so everyone had to watch that. And also they all had things to do on wednesday so no beer or partying afterwards (another night of fucking Mario Kart great).

Ok so basically they are promising me a big Friday. Well it best be big, I spent my entire 21th doing work and taking a movie back and watching them on the Gc.

Firocket1690
Mar 17, 2004, 10:29 AM
On 2004-03-17 07:12, Armok wrote:
I spent my entire 21th doing work and taking a movie back and watching them on the Gc.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Great !!~
I spent my birthday like every other day of my life. Nothing at all. Didn't even notice until a friend e~mailed me a birthday card

Deathscythealpha
Mar 17, 2004, 10:30 AM
You should have idally talked about it a couple of weeks before, or done what im planning to do: stick a big note on your door saying 'My Birthday on **/**'.

But dont worry, theres plenty more years to hav shitter birthdays, least they didnt arrange stuff then never turn up in the end (like my magical 18th).

And burn the Mario Kart disc, its the only way. If i was you i would just tell them to fuck off your not playing on my GC all night again. If they beat up on ya for it, knee them in the balls and find better flat mates.

Firocket1690
Mar 17, 2004, 10:33 AM
Or you can rip the soundtrack into your computer.
*loves the title music to MMDD*

SJ
Mar 17, 2004, 10:40 AM
To get my thought about how to deal read his other post about mk:dd, I cant be bothered to write my destructive methods again.

Sharkyland
Mar 17, 2004, 11:39 AM
I must be part of 1% then when I turned 21. I don't drink, I don't do clubbing, nor I see it having a good time. But HELL OH HELL why did my fricking birthday fall on election day.

Nai_Calus
Mar 17, 2004, 12:04 PM
My birthday falls on United Nations Day. Fortunately, nobody gives a shit about that, so meh.

So I haven't actually seen my mother on my birthday since I was 15. I turn 21 this year. Yes, five years running she managed to be out of town/state/country on my birthday. ...It's just as well. I can't stand my mother.

Mmm, worst birthday... 18th. Got lunch detention that day from the day before when I was all of two minutes late to class because I had to use the bathroom between classes, and you couldn't freaking get IN the bathroom from all the kids smoking in it. -_-; Oh, I was late to -Chorus- of all things. Wasn't even the teacher who gave it to me, it was the bitchy idiot girl appointed as 'secretary' by the teacher. So I got to spend my lunch break sitting around starving because I made the foolish mistake of actually reading and following what it said in the student handbook(I'd never gotten lunch detention before, because unlike 90% of the idiots in the school, I actually bothered to not be a fuckwit). So the handbook says to go sit down at the detention table and you'll be released to go get your lunch. Wrong. In actual PRACTICE, you're apparently supposed to do the exact opposite. Get your lunch, then sit down. ...Yeah, fuck you too, school. It wasn't even that big a disaster, but it really cheesed me off.

People forget birthdays. It sucks, but it exists. Yell at them a bit, it'll make you feel better.

Dhylec
Mar 17, 2004, 12:58 PM
On 2004-03-17 07:29, Firocket1690 wrote:
Great !!~
I spent my birthday like every other day of my life. Nothing at all.

ditto!
haven't been celebrating b-day since 2nd grade.. except 17th

_Sinue_
Mar 17, 2004, 04:30 PM
Hmm.. I can't remember a single shitty birthday for me. Cept for the one I had like 3 weeks after my dad died. That kinda pissed on my parade a bit.. but other than that, they're reasonably good. 21 was no big deal for me. I've been buying and boozing since I was 16. You'd be surprised what a lil facial hair and a greasy UAW shirt will pass you off as.

Anyhow, my friend had his birthday yesterday. I thought it was today, so I was going to meet him after work and take him to the bar. Called his house for some reason, and turns out he took 4 hours of vacation time. He'd already been out buying and drinking earlier.. but only with his mom and dad. He couldn't get too smashed. Only had a light buzz when I showed up with a 6 of Jack Hard Cola and a pint of Bacardi 151.

We just sat and drank and played PSO Ep III (er, I talked while he cheated) and Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles all night. Luckily I sobered up about a half hour before I had to leave for work.

God today was a shitty day for me.. but at least ONE of his friends actually showed up - so I think he felt good about that even if it wasn't nothing special.

Heh.. NEXT week though I'm taking him out to the boobie bars. He's pretty reclusive and mellow - so I can't wait to see the look on his face when I get the girls to pull him up on stage and make an ass out of him in front of everybody.

BRTW2
Mar 19, 2004, 11:24 AM
Haha!

What a crappy bday. Let this be a lesson to everyone, make sure you have plans to go out and get hammered on your 21st, otherwise people won't remember and it'll suck. And make sure you don't get arrested.

Daikarin
Mar 19, 2004, 02:20 PM
...What the person above me and I want to say is

"Happy late birthday".

Go get smashed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Armok
Mar 20, 2004, 09:25 AM
On a side note I had my birthday do yesterday. And they'd go0t me a stripper so it wasnt too bad in the end.

PJ
Mar 20, 2004, 10:27 AM
On 2004-03-17 08:39, Sharkyland wrote:
But HELL OH HELL why did my fricking birthday fall on election day.

Bah.

My birthday is CHristmas. I win, unfortunately -_-

I hope you had a good time wherever you went to Armok http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif