PDA

View Full Version : Billie Joe is GONE.

Shimarisu
Mar 20, 2004, 02:39 AM
But not for the reason you might think.

He quit, apparently.

Poor baby simply couldn't get to rank 1:GOD. Apparently Jack Bauer and his dual GC antics have been bothering him for a while. Unfortunately he has given his serial number and access key to somebody who hates me. More unfortunately, most the game now hates me, due to me trying to get Billie, THEIR GOD AND MASTER banned. You dear little sheep, did I try to kill your harem master ram? But haha, you all hating me just makes me want to stick around more.

My dad beat me senseless for 18 years, but it didn't stop me rebelling against him, cause you see - bring on the abuse. I'm just too damn good for you, and I know it. You can do nothing to me. I'm arrogant and with a sense of ego the size of the planet. But I don't care you see, haha, you feeding me all this crap all day practically gets me high. Nobody who ever smacked me down didn't make me keep on getting up. Bring it on. I just loooooooooove the attention.

I love all the symbol chats you made of me. And the fact you're so jealous because I'm a translator who earns a fortune *smears it in your faces*. I love the "Arion is a phag." spamming. Yes I am! I'm bisexual. BRING IT ON!

I'm getting such a kick out of all the attention. I just love the fact you all know who I am. And you all want a piece of my ass. So kiss it, you pathetic excuses for 'people'.

- Shimarisu

LollipopLolita
Mar 20, 2004, 02:40 AM
Shima, I and Rena did repeatedly say keep the personal feuds out of PSOW. Verbal warning +1.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-19 23:41 ]</font>