View Full Version : Human beings aren't worth shit

Shimarisu
Mar 20, 2004, 04:25 AM
See topic.

I hope the world is nuked tomorrow.

- Shimarisu

ABDUR101
Mar 20, 2004, 05:24 AM
Me too, just not before I get my Barbarian to lvl 23.

Hrith
Mar 20, 2004, 06:03 AM
Abdur changed Title and Mood, this is a bad omen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
Maybe it WILL be nuked tomorrow
I wanted kids http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Daikarin
Mar 20, 2004, 08:53 AM
On 2004-03-20 03:03, Kef wrote:
I wanted kids http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

I wanted my own soccer team of young rascals. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But do not fear, Bush just announced the development of the Pioneer Project. Possibly with this he'll survive the elections http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Armok
Mar 20, 2004, 09:24 AM
Ppl are scum in general. All pppl are out for themselves with no exceptions.

Uncle_bob
Mar 20, 2004, 01:59 PM
B( *cut cut*

anwserman
Mar 20, 2004, 02:03 PM
Shima,

Are you referring to those jerks online who sit there and harass you and crap? Give 'em a treat of their own medicine.

I know its called "dumbing yourself down to their level", but I've done it on occasion many times (on purpose) and its extremely fun, because most run away and stop. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And it allows you to release pent up anger too.

Ness
Mar 20, 2004, 02:27 PM
Well you see, Answerman, Shima has the not-as-rare-as-it-should-be problem of letting things people say on the internet hurt her. While this is partially not her fault due to autism, it still has an effect on her opinions and the threads she makes.

Firocket1690
Mar 20, 2004, 02:53 PM
On 2004-03-20 02:24, ABDUR101 wrote:
Me too, just not before I get my Barbarian RAmarl to lvl 23.

Lvl 6 right now. =/

anwserman
Mar 20, 2004, 04:12 PM
On 2004-03-20 11:27, Ness wrote:
Well you see, Answerman, Shima has the not-as-rare-as-it-should-be problem of letting things people say on the internet hurt her. While this is partially not her fault due to autism, it still has an effect on her opinions and the threads she makes.

Eh, I've grown numb to it.

My first rant on this forum was actually about jerks online. I was bored and was like, whoa. Abdur scolded Dime since he called me a freak.

*eyes up my title*

Hehehehehe.
Yes, people are rude online. And what people have said online have affected my decisiions too, but I don't know. Am I numb to it now...? Eh, keep talking about it Shima, its better to rant about something (regardless of whether its a well-earned rant or a stupid one) then keeping your feelings inside.

Murdercall
Mar 20, 2004, 04:29 PM
I never take things that people say to me online personally, because the bottom line is they don't know who I am.

Daikarin
Mar 20, 2004, 05:09 PM
On 2004-03-20 06:24, Armok wrote:
Ppl are scum in general. All pppl are out for themselves with no exceptions.

Maybe that's true. But there is some people who look after each other as well, altough this isn't scientifically proven.

Come on, Shim. Not all the people you've met are idiots. And, the idiots are to be forgotten, you should only care about those who feel good about you.

And another thing: The last thing I want to do is force you to speak or express your feelings, but I believe that if you do so there are some great PSOW members who will try to share their opinion about your arguments, to help you feel better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2004-03-20 14:46 ]</font>

Aceizace
Mar 20, 2004, 07:26 PM
"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names" -Kennedy

I let what other people say affect me too much as well, i hate all negitive forms of conflict. But i don't let them know they're bothering me, 'cos thats what they want.

Sure the world is full of assholes, i will agree with that. But, even that one in a million nice person can make you forget about the others. Perhaps if you had some uber nuke that only killed anyone who is an asshole then yeah go for it. But if not, there are too many good people in the world for total destruction...

Don't worry about it, after all's said and done, we're going to a better place. Until then you jus' gotta put up with 'em.

Shattered_weasel
Mar 20, 2004, 07:57 PM
these rants are getting old.

Shimarisu
Mar 20, 2004, 08:42 PM
It's almost all of ep 3. Seriously. The whole of Vega spams abuse at me all day. Why? Cause the god ranked player who spammed "Japanese player have small penis, 5cm" during the final of the Dengeki Cup, in front of almost all the Japanese community (his quote is posted on many Japanese websites) had it in for me for trying to get him banned. He spammed abuse and everyone, like sheep copied him. I have suffered the consternation of even INTELLIGENT PLAYERS who don't spam, saying "Why you try to get him banned? He's put a lot of work in, you jealous fuck", etc etc, I get this constantly from COMPLETE strangers. Anyway yesterday I tried a tactic. Went on as Servelan, my boyfriend's character. Told them all I took an overdose and it was their fault.

They:

Expressed their extreme pleasure at this.
Called my boyfriend's char a fukker.
Spammed "Pray that Arion dies", "Servelan dates a suicide case HAHA", made new chars called ARION IS DEAD! which were fat caricatures of my char. Like 30 odd fuckers doing this. It's got to the stage where a guy met me today, recognised my character from the Ep 3 review and gave me his guild card, then later PMed "Why does everyone hate you? They get mad that I talk about you."

And this, yesterday, was spammed for 10 hours straight:

http://tails04.sonicteam.com/pso3/visualbbs/data/200403/434.png

Ever wanted to find someone's residense, tie them to the bed and slowly torture them, then leave them to die? I get these fantasies on a quite frequent basis now. Got to the stage where I'm discussing how to make cyanide with my boyfriend (woman who sent me poison pen letters, who made crank calls to me just because I edited a rival magazine - I was SINCERELY up for killing her), how to get away with finding and killing Hayato, etc etc. I lost all faith in the human race and I sincerely believe everyone is scum. Every friend I ever had betrayed me, and I plotted their demise for weeks on end. I went to an anime con last week and found out that a friend I'd had for ages, who stabbed me in the back and got me banned from the last anime con for having an autistic fit and KICKING A CHAIR, was very ill from food poisoning and had missed THIS con. I was ESTATICALLY HAPPY about this, but when he did show up on the last day, I screamed abuse at him. I spent 5 years on an estate where kids would daily yell abuse at me in the street, and monthly smash our windows. "Why has the world turned you so bitter?" my boyfriend wants to know. IS HE FUCKING BLIND?

I remember a song, don't know who wrote it, "Black Hole Sun". It was about an apocalyptic event, a black hole opening in the sky and sucking the entire human race into it. The video showed screaming children, mothers pushing prams, old ladies, all being sucked away.

It made me feel good. And my mother said it was poignant too, and we deserved it. Ever had to watch your kid being ritulistically tortured by every person they ever came into contact with, from the age of 5 to the age of 29?

I don't care if I'm now as bad as they are. They deserve to die, no, they deserve to be erased from history. Maybe I'm as bad, but they've cut me hard. I never did a FUCKING THING to any of these people. But they should be afraid. VERY afraid. One of these days I'll snap, and I'll get off scot free too, like the guy with partial Downs Syndrome who finally took a knife and cut his two teenage tormenters to bits. He got what, 2 years in a mental ward. He's out now.

Tried to kill myself at 19, but I've since come to the rather arrogant conclusion that it's not me who should be dead. It's 99% of the rest of the human race.

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Mar 20, 2004, 08:48 PM
What was that film with Micheal Douglas, where he snapped at the world cause his wife was divorcing him or something, killed a few fuckers (who deserved it, IIRC he tortured and killed a Neo Nazi at one point) and at the end of the film the police had to shoot him? Why'd the fuck they have to shoot him? I was gunning for him the whole film. He's my fucking hero, I want to be like him.

- Shimarisu

Scejntjynahl
Mar 20, 2004, 08:52 PM
Shim, I have one simple question? Why do you return to the areas where you know for a fact spammers are at? Why do you put yourselve in the same vicinity with these ppl that have nothing else better to do than deterioate the human gene?

Why Shim? Why?

Do these people actually hunt you down, search for you, just to spam you? And make your life miserable?

Why do I ask? Well, simply put, I have tried to search for you, I have heard you are an exceptional player, and I have tried to have a match against you. Yet, I never find you. But these spammers do? How do they find you? And I can not?

Is it because you go to the same places as they do? Or do you search for them?

And if the Bomb does go on us tommorow, so be it. It will be the ultimate equalizer, no more bigotry, racism, stupidity, everyone would finally be equal in death.

Cowboy
Mar 20, 2004, 08:54 PM
Was the film "A Perfect Murder"? That's the only one I remember.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cowboy-Duggie on 2004-03-20 17:56 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Mar 20, 2004, 08:56 PM
ok, discussion is over. I don't care if you rant, but when the discussion turns to you trying to figure out how to kill a player and get off with a minimum sentence, that's so uncalled for it's not funny.

Don't make a repeat thread after I lock this.