PDA

View Full Version : Fan-fic poll:More Phantasm Soldiers stories?

PStar2cadet
Mar 20, 2004, 11:31 PM
Hey,all.As you may or may not be aware,my Phantasm Soldiers series was a cross between PSO and Sailor Moon.The first series has ended,and i left it open for a sequel series,if there was demand.Well,i spent the last two hours making roguth drafts of storylines,characters,plots,etc...,and i do have enough to make two more series,if desired.There would be newer villians,newer Phantasms and classic PSO monsters,weapons,even some C.A.R.D.S. involved in these two new series.I am willing to devote time to typing all this,as my life outside the internet allows,And yes,the third series would definately be the last.After that,i may do a different PSO series for this site,I'm really glad with the friends i've made here,and i felt like i accomplished something good by doing this first series.So,here's the poll.
Thanks very much for your kind attention,it's appreciated.
(I'll check the poll on wednesday for the final results.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PStar2cadet on 2004-03-20 20:32 ]</font>

PStar2cadet
Mar 23, 2004, 10:54 PM
Well,it didn't look like anyone else was going to vote,and since the only vote was to continue....chapter nine of Phantasm Soldiers is now up!Thanks to the person who voted!
PStar2cadet