PDA

View Full Version : Big List O' Trades

Zaen
Feb 20, 2001, 06:25 AM
Hey everyone. I just recently came into a lot of gear, and I'm trying to get my hands on a Double Saber (yeah, I know, like everyone else.) a Chain Sawd, or any other odd weapons like the S-Beat's Blade, Proton Claws, or any other weapons of their ilk. But anyways, on with the trades!

DRAGON SLAYER +4

SOUL EATER +4

(2) VARISTA +3

VISK~235W

M&A60 VISE +3

ALIVE AQHU +3

BRAVE KNUCKLE +15

SACRED GUARD

(2) DIVINITY BARRIER

PROTO REGENE GEAR

Book of KATANA3

Spy
Feb 20, 2001, 06:29 AM
If the proton regan gear is the kind that works I'll gladdly give you a double-saber and photon claw +20 for it

Zaen
Feb 20, 2001, 06:35 AM
Nah, it's broken, like all the others I've seen. Wish I knew how to get it up and running, or if I could find the real Regen Gear.

KarnaJ
Feb 20, 2001, 06:37 AM
Ooh, another Alive Aqhu. What's the %'s on it?

Zaen
Feb 20, 2001, 06:41 AM
There are no negative or positive %s on this one in particular.

KarnaJ
Feb 20, 2001, 06:44 AM
Ok, not better than the one I have then... If no one offers ya a double saber in a day or so, and if I manage to get another, I'll trade ya then, but right now I only have one and I think I'm gonna hang onto it for a bit.

Zaen
Feb 20, 2001, 06:46 AM
I appreciate it. I'll let you know if nothing turns up.

Tkc613
Feb 20, 2001, 07:12 AM
I have the regenerate gear. If you want to trade your sacred guard for it, please reply.

Zaen
Feb 20, 2001, 07:16 AM
WORKING Regene Gear? Before I commit to anything, How quickly does it regenerate HP?

Tkc613
Feb 20, 2001, 09:04 AM
It doesn't actually regenerate anything. It reads something along the lines of restoring hp when you block attacks. Its stats are up on the rare items defense section.

I have never tried it so I don't know how much it restores. It's very low on dfp and evp, just as bad as the sacred guard, so I don't recommend using it unless you have high enough evp.

If you still want it for the sacred guard, let me know.

On another note, I have a double saber collecting dust. It does nothing for me but serve as "trade stuff." If you want that for the sacred guard and the book of katana 3, I'll do that. At least it's something new to play with for me. =]

Respond please.

Zaen
Feb 20, 2001, 05:35 PM
I'm still waiting for word on a double saber from another person right now, but if that falls through, I'll give you a shout. And I'll pass on the Regen Gear. After all, at my level on Very Hard, about the only things I ever wind up blocking anyways are attacks from Rag Rappies.

ArcticZero
Feb 20, 2001, 06:18 PM
Spy I have a working regenerate gear. that i will trade for double and photon claws. im on after 12:30 am est. let me know

Zaen
Feb 20, 2001, 06:19 PM
Oh, the hell with it. The Sacred Guard and book are yours for the Double Saber. Gimme a time and a place and I'll see what I can do.