PDA

View Full Version : Myria... And this is not for kids...

BogusKun
Mar 24, 2004, 01:00 PM
Everyone here knows what I'm going to say about him... so instead of going Off Topic, I'm going to rant in the best place I can.

WTF!!? MAN!!

You know what? I think it's stupid, most of you do. I hope all. Damn it. Why is it that someone must stoop so low into hacking a rank in the game and not play it? That's fucking dumb... I mean this is my own opinion, but to be nice about it, I had to think it over before I posted it in the beginning.

I got a tip that Myria was hacking Episode 3... Or trying and you know, one of her little fan boys came to Deneb talking about how great he is. And his rank is GODDESS. I didn't want to believe it knowing it would be true... So I told the guy CONGRADU-FUCKING-LATIONS, you want an apple? So I disconnected. Last night, he was on flashing his little rank around and I didn't feel any emotion. Maybe because I was busy reading Huck Finn. However, It dawned me that someone would take out the competition from the game, and just plain ruin it.

Just because EVERYONE has Episode 3 doesn't mean you can buy it, too.

Just because someone spams and still plays Episode 3 doesn't mean you should do the same.

Just because you hacked on Episode 2, doesn't make you special, and you can go around banning and disconnecting people just because you don't like them.

I was pretending to be AFK last night on Vega01-C2. When I saw a horde of children try their best to teleport to the C1 lobby. Why? Because Myria was there. Not doing anything, I made my way in. And some guy tells me that Myria was getting a spammer banned just because he was "making nosie"? Bull shit. Go to another lobby. Whoever gave Myria the right to ban/disconnect someone? ST didn't. They don't even know what a Myria is probably. Let alone Barubary. ST doesn't even answer e-mails from their fellow consumers.

And the rank GODDESS is just a really dumb name. Why not Grand Master? Or God itself? Or maybe HACKER? Those are decent names. Or maybe LOSER. Why am I pissed? Because it shows that anyone can hack a game. You show people, and they have the potential to switch a few codes around and do the same shit.

That's what happened last time. And then you have the fanboys who love Myria so much... makes me sick!!! I wish ST really never made Episode 3 sometimes.

I mean the reason ST created Episode 3 was to give PSO a final story and create a form of competition.

But we all know Myria/Barubary/Jeff or whoever he wants to be, probably doesn't understand what COMPETITION means.

And then when he knows he's going to lose, he may just disconnect you or your partner just so he can get off.

And yes... him disconnecting people is pretty true, but fucked up, why?

Because PACO got disconnected out of his chair. It was still there after he left.

Just because someone spams, doesn't mean you go disconnect someone.

Just go back to Madelline, or do you have no one to show off to anymore?

Damn... I know you're reading this. Just snap back to your fucking senses.

LollipopLolita
Mar 24, 2004, 01:16 PM
i'm sorry, i really do understand your frustrations but maybe next time choose your wording and language carefully and post when you're not pissed or use the pm system because we have the following rules.. (and whether or not you say it isn't for kids, this site HAS kids)

Flaming
We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations.

Trolling/Flamebaiting
Flamebaiting, or throwing remarks at users in attempt to get them to flame you, is just as bad as flaming. Do not start fights. Inciting fights will warrant a warning. Do not provoke fights. Do not respond to provocations. You do not have the right to flame just because someone provokes you.

Personal Feuds/Wars/Agendas
We will not tolerate any member using PSOW to carry out personal feuds, wars and campaigns. You shall not use PSOW to carry out your personal agendas.

oh btw you've had 3 warnings, i seriously think you should think more before you post. this one would have been the final warning but since i understand where you're coming from, i'll let this go. the next one though, we can't ignore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-24 10:17 ]</font>